Death Quote

Aliete

Is there a forum post with a collection of the death quotes? I just wanted to read them all because I will never play classic mode. However I would like to know them, makes me feel closer to everyone.

Like for Cynthia's I know it's "I just...wanted to be a hero..." and Yarne's is "So this is...extinction"

Reading these just made me cry U_U

It's also lines like these that just reaffirm what I said, I will never play classic, but because I won't i'll never see these lines so that is why i'm looking for it.

Thnx in advance btw!

Edited by Aliete

I have to wonder, though, why do all the mothers retreat? It's odd that they be allowed to live, they should at least die when they're killed if they're unmarried.

I have to wonder, though, why do all the mothers retreat? It's odd that they be allowed to live, they should at least die when they're killed if they're unmarried.

Maybe for the same reason Virion still retreats even when you're past Chapter 12. What reason? Beats me, could be anything from time/effort/space/etc.

Maybe for the same reason Virion still retreats even when you're past Chapter 12. What reason? Beats me, could be anything from time/effort/space/etc.

Well I know story related people don't die, except those that are meant too. So since Virion appears with Cherche in the story, I believe this is why he doesn't die. As for the women, I thought it had to do with something about them being the mothers or something but then I had nothing =_=

Well I know story related people don't die, except those that are meant too. So since Virion appears with Cherche in the story, I believe this is why he doesn't die. As for the women, I thought it had to do with something about them being the mothers or something but then I had nothing =_=

I meant that since Virion is no longer plot-important beyond Chapter 12, he would no longer need to retreat. It's the same thing with the women: One condition that warrants the Retreat, but due to whatever reason, they decide to keep it at all times even in a situation where said condition on longer holds, or held, at any case.

I just noticed that the latest SpotPass character's death quote wasn't added. Should I just put it in here so someone can add it, or...? unsure.gif

I'm adding it at the moment, just need to confirm that it's a "death". ...It should be obvious, but I like solid confirmation.

edit: Okay, it's added. Sorry about the delay on it, for anyone who was curious; I forgot yet again. x.x

Edited by Tsamimi