How do you seduce a noblewoman.

Junkhead

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just not the best option, Chrom needs the best option or it is simply not canon.

That reasoning falls flat with just how much the game pushes ChromxSumia.

That and best does not always equal canon.

Avatar is only the best because of how overpowered it is in general.

Hence why, anyone with kidsxAvatar is the best option for "anyone with kids."

Edited by David the SecondWorld

You shouldn't seduce a noblewoman in the first place. If you are I claim you are probably not caring for them at all in the first place.

Real strategy.

1) Learn who they are and generally what they enjoy.

2) Play off of these preferences and worm your way into seduction.

Oh, and acting truthful is not a requirement. It simply makes acting appear more natural. So, if you are a great liar and actress, then by all means keep at it.

You shouldn't seduce a noblewoman in the first place. If you are I claim you are probably not caring for them at all in the first place.

Oh but I am. A lethargic somebody like me couldn't care less about money or status.

Real strategy.

1) Learn who they are and generally what they enjoy.

2) Play off of these preferences and worm your way into seduction.

Oh, and acting truthful is not a requirement. It simply makes acting appear more natural. So, if you are a great liar and actress, then by all means keep at it.

Mmm...I wish I was a beautiful liar. But I rarely lie. :x

I am assuming you are living Mount and Blade or Sid Meier's Pirates!, because yeah. read all regular text in the voice of Carry Ewes and all strikethrough text in the stage voice of Gilbert Gottfried

First, earn a name for yourself as a preternaturally skilled killer of the enemies of your lady's nation, or simply her household. Spare no expense, neither logistical nor moral. (innocent or no, that village under the protection of an enemy lord wasn't going to do much else for you, if not die or otherwise give up its sought-after luxuries at "favorable" prices, right?)

Be sure to actually display your ability in killing the armed in open combat as well, though, whatever your path. Even if she doesn't dig that, everyone else probably will, which effectively means she'll be forced to dig it, too.

It is of the utmost importance to receive the leave of her father and any brothers before-hand. Else you'll be forced to elope even if you do win her hand, thus throwing away any actual power that could be gained from your "perfect union," no matter how romanticized the stories will be.

If this means you have to first get in either one, some or all of their beds (or, should you draw fate's shortest straw, their bed), decide which of the following seems like the path of least resistance: having them all murdered without implicating yourself, or lying with a man. Or men. If the latter, I suggest poaching a fine service lad for your consideration, as well (hopefully one old enough that you can at least look somewhat impressive if ever caught with, Lord forbid).

Will your clumsy feet into learning how to dance, because you can stake your will to live on her family having done the same. Should you return from a particularly impressive spat of conquest in the lord's or her name, they may be socially obligated to offer to allow you to dance at the ball, either with or in the general vicinity of her. And it simply won't do to miss that opportunity, as performing well will have to impress somebody.

If your feet betray you at every turn, just dedicate your entry in a tournament to her name. Or at least the final bout, you certainly don't want to look like a douchebag getting knocked out in the first round after a dedication, but the earlier the dedication the more impressive it'll be overall.

Learn appropriately sophisticated courtly poems to suit her taste, which may range from the traditional and demure to the fiercely romantic or *shudder* the independent, such that you may eloquently recite any one of them them from memory at a moment's notice. (and reap the benefits whilst having spent nothing of value)

Keep any number of luxuries on hand or at least on order, such as spice, honey, sugar, salt, fine cloth, wine, jewelry, or oil, to give to her (only after an acceptable amount of notice has been given that it will appear you've gone to the length of attaining them yourself, of course) whenever it should become convenient, once you learn she (or her family) desires them.

If she should have another suitor for her heart, be prepared to duel or otherwise dishonour him to publicly prove your love's superiority. If she has a detractor, so much the better. (and the more attractive the option to publicly dishonour him becomes)

If she is kidnapped, give praise and rejoice! Privately, of course. put on a show of being as concerned as can be in public. But know that even should she manage to free herself from captivity in a stunning display of courage, skill, and/or guile, she'll probably need a ride back home. (and we all know where that road leads) Be prepared to personally kill at least a hundred fighting men, ready a force that itself is the equal of at least a thousand, put on your Sunday best attire, and let nothing stand in your way as you ride to victory. You manipulative fuck.

How did I not think of sooner! It's so obvious!

It is the only way to seduce a woman, nay, the only way to seduce anybody!

The food of cupid!

Venus's one true desire!

The glorious dessert god gave to man for the sole purpose of making love!

YOU MUST GIVE HER PIE!!!

I'm allergic to gluten, you insensitive clod!

This also doesn't count the people with egg allergies and/or some form of diabetes.

Oh look a noblewoman to practice seducing

ecliiiiiiiiiiiiipse~

I had forgotten about thi-

WAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIT a MINUTE

Kujura?

I thought you HATED him, eclipse despite him wielding both a lightsaber and a cursed sword while being one pretty man.

Was it all a lie?

Was I led to believe such a thing?

I had forgotten about thi-

WAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIT a MINUTE

Kujura?

I thought you HATED him, eclipse despite him wielding both a lightsaber and a cursed sword while being one pretty man.

Was it all a lie?

Was I led to believe such a thing?

Check Bal's avatar. It wasn't an accident.