help with fexp-error codes

cyron

oh sorry lets see all i have done thus far is

edit the tileset it was the default tileset for test map 1 i edited a mountain tile a plain tile and a water tile

i then used those tiles in the new map

to test to see if the map worked i moved all the events to plains tiles encase having them on a space they cant traverse would create issues

i ran the play test function and it gave me the error listed in the op it occurs after i select to run test map 1

Edited by Formidatus

i open the graphics folder selected the tileset i needed to edit and opened it in paint made my changes saved it and then made the map, replaced tiles of the same type mtn replaced mnt plain replaced plain and water replaced water

are you adding new tiles or something? O_o

the only thing i can think of is that you might be using pure white or fucking up the palette or something? try editing with usenti or something like that

are you adding new tiles or something? O_o

the only thing i can think of is that you might be using pure white or fucking up the palette or something? try editing with usenti or something like that

oh oops messed up the pallet thank you for for your help

Edited by Formidatus

see the best part is that i managed to solve it without a) actually being experienced in FEXP and b) having to open up the script mentioned and doing some backtracing personally

• 2 years later...

Hey im having the exact same problem but I didn't edit ANY tilesets? Little help please?

This is what I have done

Download super fexp

Add fire, thunder and other tomes

Add descriptions

Make a chPter one (works)

Make chapter two (gets an error) (282,0) then it says line 53 divided by 0 error!

I don't understand! Help please :)

Thanks in advance,

Mphi.