Lyn and Ephraim: Thursday 3 bucks

spoon98

I told myself I wouldn't buy all the DLC, but so far I have all the packs, and I don't think I'll be able to resist R&R... Damn you Nintendo...

Edit: Anyone know if we're getting a new Paralogue?

Edited by Owain Dark

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. Umm...how much is RaR pack gonna cost? Same amount as the rest? Its not even a thing (i hope) cuz i have about 7 bucks or so left on my little account there so i can probably just rush in and get the pack without dipping into my dangerously low bank account.

:B

Yee. I love buying the packs ahead of time! Hell yes.

And another Paralogue chapter? Sexy. Is it Yen'fey or Aversa? I hope its Aversa....Shadowgift...

Nice. Umm...how much is RaR pack gonna cost? Same amount as the rest? Its not even a thing (i hope) cuz i have about 7 bucks or so left on my little account there so i can probably just rush in and get the pack without dipping into my dangerously low bank account.

:B

Yee. I love buying the packs ahead of time! Hell yes.

And another Paralogue chapter? Sexy. Is it Yen'fey or Aversa? I hope its Aversa....Shadowgift...

The pack is $6.50.

Yes, we're getting Paralogue 21 tomorrow.

Paralogue 21 is Yen'fay's chapter.

Awesome! Though Yen'fay... Meh. Maybe his supports with Avatar will make me like him/make him an actual character.

Oh, Ephraim's map will be available too? Sweet! I'm finally gonna get my favorite lance-wielding lord! <3 (well besides Chrom lol)

Though, I haven't actually played Elincia's map yet either, which I had bought... I'm still unsure if my units are strong enough for it. XD

i'm going to assume you're playing normal mode based off of your posts.....

if your units have most of their stats capped you should be good (just don't get owned by Jaffar's lethality)

also, Rouges and Redeemers?

Ishtar/Trabant/Narshen official localizations too, are those the last ones?

Edited by shadykid

if your units have most of their stats capped you should be good (just don't get owned by Jaffar's lethality)

also, Rouges and Redeemers?

Ishtar/Trabant/Narshen official localizations too, are those the last ones?

Yes, those should be the last characters names we need to find.

To answer your second question, Paralogue 21 is Yen'fay's chapter.

Oh poo.

Well his character model was hella cool so i may dig him.

Smash Brethren 2 is tricksome on hard mode if your guys arent too beefy yet. D: I learned that the hard way...

TWO. MORE. HOURS.

I'm so glad that I get three things, Yen'fay's sidequest, Superamazingaskdhaskdhaskdh Ephraim, and Lyn. Ephraim is obviously what I'm hyped the most for because dang Conquest is amazing and he'll probably be the only Spotpass/DLC character I'll use.

I told myself I wouldn't buy all the DLC, but so far I have all the packs, and I don't think I'll be able to resist R&R... Damn you Nintendo...

Nintendo can take my wallet. =)

Indeed Rey. Indeed!

I'm going to get all the DLC!

-----

Not out yet, but three dollars.

Have it! Checked and it isn't yet listed, but it should come out later today.

EDIT: You can expect "The Five Anna's", "Ike's other DLC's", The "Future Of Despair" (To show what happens that Lucina failed to prevent it), and "The Strongest One's Name" to all be out three months from now. It took Japan to release every episode from April-Nov! =)

Edited by ポーラ

I'm not sure if we would need to wait that long for Series 2. Any kind of hold ups they would've had with the original DLC would've had to do with the developers designing them. For America, they basically just need to localize the text, so there's considerably less work involved.

Ugh, I swear RaR1 is "Fuck Tome Users: The Map."

Tomebreakers everywhere?

11 Tomebreakers... ugh.

nessa_02.png

Edited by Levant Fortner

Yeah, playing normal classic. And yeesh, Jaffar with Lethality? Oh boy... I'll take him out from a distance then.

Edited by Anacybele