Weird/Awkward/Wacky Moments for you in Awakening?

Anacybele

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lissa, the level 1 cleric, blocking three blows for Frederick blink.gif

Yes, I am currently playing the demo again and again and again...

I still play it too, I don't blame you. ^_^

And I see your Lissa and raise you a Maribelle, who seems to have forgotten that Kellam can take a few hits on his own, and has blocked almost every attack thrown his way if he didn't have time to dodge. In fact, she blocked three in a row for him. I was quite impressed.

I married my Chrom to Olivia, generating an Inigo with Rightful King. Then I married my MU to Inigo so that Morgan would have it as well.

I kind of forgot Morgan's parentage for a minute there, and ended up marrying him to Lucina. Hooboy ;;

omg. Lucina married her nephew.

I feel like i stepped into A Song of Ice and Fire here.

:unsure:

Im actually laughing.

Lissa, the level 1 cleric, blocking three blows for Frederick blink.gif

Yes, I am currently playing the demo again and again and again...

Yeah, me too. I can't stop playing it gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Also, wouldn't call it a particularly "wacky" moment, but during the demo Frederick got a 1% crit on the boss. Makes you feel epic :)

I married my Chrom to Olivia, generating an Inigo with Rightful King. Then I married my MU to Inigo so that Morgan would have it as well.

I kind of forgot Morgan's parentage for a minute there, and ended up marrying him to Lucina. Hooboy ;;

That goes three layers deep...

I took me a while, but finally I got a Father-Daugther Checkmate. I activate Ignis then Morgan criticals on the Dual Attack.

Naui: "Checkmate!"

Morgan: "Checkmate!"

Naui: "You make your father proud" ; _ ;

Edited by Naui

In my current file I paired Tharja and Henry. I moved them onto an event tile while clearing out ... Gerome's chapter, I think.

Tharja: If you cheat on me I will kill you.

Henry: Okay! Can I hex you so you can't look at other men?

... Remind me to never pair those two again. Ever.

In my current file I paired Tharja and Henry. I moved them onto an event tile while clearing out ... Gerome's chapter, I think.

B-but, they're both so deliciously crazy together! It's hilarious! XD.gif

Tharja is adorable~

Speaking of event tiles.

Since I paired Nowi with Gauis and Nowi says how he's her most fave person and Gauis comments on how he likes sweets and how she's sweet so he picked the right woman.

Nowi makes anything adorably awkward. :awesome:

I'll remind you. Doesn't stop me from doing it, however! XD

In other, unrelated news, watching Gangrel have a civil conversation with Chrom in the barracks is awkward incarnate.

I can't remember many for mine in the moment, but I do have one gem: A Lucina mothered Morgan (for skill, you see) and Owain makes a combo that can double the final boss of the ultimate DLC when Rally Heart Spectrum is applied.

Incest(?) causes ultimate power in Fire Emblem, apparently. I mean look at Alvis and Diadora and... hmm. Both of those involved dark magic dragons. Arvis.gif

I always thought one of the Avatar's event tile lover quotes was so strange, but it's adorable with Olivia...Olivia's shyness is infectious.

Olivia: Robin, I love you so much. You give me the courage to say that.

Avatar: You're embarrassing me! But...I love you, too.

Edited by Naui

Well, I just remembered this happened a month ago or so. I was in Florida visiting my grandparents who were vacationing there, and I had just closed my 3DS to enter a shell museum. I was just mulling over Lucina's stats in my head as an idle thought, when suddenly I froze. Erryone. Lucina's a shell. A SHELL!

In the demo, Chrom is paired up with MU, who kills the enemy with a Dual Strike. Chrom levels up and gains almost nothing. Next battle, "Now I'm angry !".

Yes, I know, Chrom, me too...

Through boredom and google, I learned that my MaleMU's name means 'sheep' in Turkish. I though it was cute, and then the fact he joined the Shepherds made it hilarious. Add in the possibility of marrying Panne, and I've made myself a late Easter basket.

Also, Lon'qu probably needs new boots after all those glass weapons he keeps stepping on.

Event tiles have also answered my prayers to what his 'don't leave me' quote is: "____, if you die out there... I'll kill you."

I'll keep that in mind, assassin husbando.

Killing Donnel using Donnel.

Also killing Noire using her father (who is Gaius). Made me laugh.

Streetpass and all.

Got a barrack conversation between Gangrel and Emmeryn... blink.gif

Same. What's even more funny is it was one of the "team up" conversations.

Edited by Cereal Bawks

Killing Donnel using Donnel.

Also killing Noire using her father (who is Gaius). Made me laugh.

Streetpass and all.

I killed a streetpass Severa with Vaike and Cordelia paired up. It was even more poignant in that she was the same shade of blonde as Vaike, which meant that she wasn't just any randomly fathered Severa, she was Vaike's daughter. Was unsettling to see her cut down in the rain by her own parents; should've gotten a screenshot...