New Etrian Odyssey: The Millennium Girl

Ein

Info link.

Remake of EO1 with a heavier focus on character development and story comeplete with a moe amnesiac main female character who's blonde because it's a thing by now.

It's gonna play like a traditional RPG so you start off with one dude and get more dudes to join your party for more merriment. Voice acting too which is nice.

No it's not EO5. It's NEW Etrian Odyssey Bros.

I dunno what to think of this. I'll play it if it's localized and see what happens from there. You better be able to fight Primeval damn it. I wanna go for round 2 with that jerk.

And who knows, maybe EO2 and 3 might get remade in the same way which would be interesting to see. Maybe some more information in how the Earth went to hell, how humanity managed to survive, and why everything wants to kill you~

Edited by Ein

i'm not sure if this is what i wanted for my birthday

it sounds interesting but hmmmmm

i will miss making up my own characters, there's just something so satisfying about making a new character in the rest of the series even if i don't end up using them

You can still class change to learn new skills and create funky parties so just the one overpowered party then you're good.

Although the fact that the amnesiac girl, whose name is Frederica, will most likely be the Millennium Girl kinda bugs me.

i still want the game

Then I will judge it with my relentless judgment.

Besides Koshiro and Himukai are still on deck so I can't wait to see what they come up with. Now if only I could remember the monster designer, background artist, and other peeps names...

Character info. I swear to the Abyssal God if the Hero is just another silent progatonist who just says grunts I'm gonna punch someone in the duck.

Generic JRPG is generic and EO is pretty damn generic but in a good way. This just seems like your cookie cutter JRPG folks and that makes me the saddest pasaran.

At least we'll get to see more EO enemies in glorious 3D.

inb4 bal and eclipse gush over the new super cereal medic

Edited by Ein

But he's not Owain.

I'm not liking the sound of this to be honest...

So you can, uh, not be happy about it. I'm excited, and hope that this game crosses the ocean!

Well, more insight into the EO timeline is nice.

More exploration, music, and 3D monster designs is nice.

Characters and their little interactions is not so nice.

I'll be getting it anyway...

The website has a new remastered version of The Green Green Woodlands as its music as of today. It's not the same as the old PC88-quality of the song, but it has a charm all on its own. I, for one, like it.

It looks like I'll have to hold on to my 3DS a little bit longer. I'll be more than happy if this game gets localized. :3