Trollinforcements

im sure someone has posted this already (probably)

but OMG reinforcements should NOT show up at the start of the enemy phase... lol....

playing on lunatic atm and that has cost me so many restarts....

[spoiler=Spoiler']don't even get me started on that Troll tower that you get Nah in..

what about you guys, n' gals?

what in FE13 has trolled you the most, so far?

Edited by Shikihime

OH GOD. Suicidal Counter Warriors. ._.; I owe my first Hard-Mode Chrom death Game Over to a Counter Warrior. Lucina why didn't you dual strike. Now when I play Infinite Regalia, I mark any and all Warriors on the field before moving out.

OH GOD. Suicidal Counter Warriors. ._.; I owe my first Hard-Mode Chrom death Game Over to a Counter Warrior. Lucina why didn't you dual strike. Now when I play Infinite Regalia, I mark any and all Warriors on the field before moving out.

LOL i do the exact same thing! xD

ironically though my Genome/Vaike are suicide Counter users SOMETIMES (only cause im in casual Lunatic) xD

Edited by Shikihime

So many Infinite Regelia deaths... sob.gif

Welp, now I'm getting afraid to go on Infinite Regalia... If I see more Warriors than I care to see, I'm backing out and restarting. Also, Valflame Sages hurt like hell.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Welp, now I'm getting afraid to go on Infinite Regalia... If I see more Warriors than I care to see, I'm backing out and restarting.

i made MU a bride with Ignis, and her trusty Nidhogg and a brave lance+ galeforce and a Chrom with Dual strike/guard + and and she can pretty much solo IR (with chrom)

so its not SO BAD...

but meh...

I have to agree with the OP, Reinforcements really shouldn't be allowed to spawn and move on the same turn. So, so many resets when they have spawned and murdered the mages/healers in the back. Especially on Laurent's recruitment paralogue.

In most of the series don't YOUR reinforcements come at the beginning of the turn? So really the playing field is being leveled in FE 13... And then they made pair up...

Edited by Dragrath

The promoted pegasi that show up in every corner of a smallish map are the worst (see: 16, 25)

I've honestly haven't really dealt with Ch. 25 Reinforcements since i found it easy to Kill Aversa.

So anyways...

Chapter 7 Reinforcements are just evil...

Chapter 9 Reinforcement screw you over if your not careful...

Chapter 16 just encouraged me to stay the hell away from the edges of the map.

I actually found Chapter 21's reinforcements unique.

You guys are complaining about Counter Warrior ambush spawn reinforcements? Try complaining about high movement Counter Wyvern Lords.

[/elitist mode]

Anyways, you guys are playing Hard Mode and above. And it pretty much comes standard with most FE games.

Honestly, I've just learned to not get angry even though it does try to troll me.

I don't think I've ever felt that the reinforcements were unfair in this game because it's really generous with warning you about it. Even when they don't which is IIRC only in Walhart's paralogue, other FE games have been far worse about them.

DUEAGH! Anything with Counter! Its all up in my business!

This. There's little quite as face palm worthy as going to battle prep in Lunatic+ and realizing that 90% of the map generated with Counter. That and the insta-action reinforcements spawning with Counter and going suicide bomber mode. Ally units deciding to pick non-essential fights with Counter and Hawkeye enemies is pretty bad too.

The only "unfair" reinforcements I found were the ones on ch 25 and paralogue 19

Hello Generals that come from the backline and OHKO Olivia with little warning

or

Hello 10 mounted units that I have no hope of blocking and spawn basically all around the map

Fixed. There is no other hard counter. (no pun intended)

I second death peggies from above. It made me stop trying to use Olivia.

If you set Counter without a way to restore HP, you won't last long against enemy's kamikazes, unless you use another combo of skills (Counter+Miracle+Vengeance+Vantage).

For enemy's Counter you'll essentially have to spend all your gold in Fortifies.