HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY!

HAPPY RE-BIRTHDAY!!!

Technically he wasn't born again. Unless he came out of a womb or an egg or whatever other way things are born. Therefore this isn't really his (re)birthday...?

Edited by SlayerX

Technically he wasn't born again. Unless he came out of a womb or an egg or whatever other way things are born. Therefore this isn't really his (re)birthday...?

He came out of the spectral womb, it's close enough. You know, if he didn't want to be put on a cross, he should have ran onto the middle of a lake. I haven't been to church in a very long time...

He sure is. Not by the literal name Lucifer, but then the original texts don't name "God" either.

What am I thinking of then.

I guess I can ask my professor next week.

He went from being not-alive to alive again. If that happened to me I would celebrate it every year and make people give me presents.

What am I thinking of then.

I guess I can ask my professor next week.

The Devil, a character that like the angels as we are aware of them today has been put together by the Church over centuries.

He came out of the spectral womb, it's close enough. You know, if he didn't want to be put on a cross, he should have ran onto the middle of a lake. I haven't been to church in a very long time...

lol the deepest lake. He'd be like "whatcha gonna do now son? You can't walk on water. I'm motherfucking Jesus Christ"