You can see white text in Rajaion Red.

Fenrir

The time I spent working on RR killed the other skins for me. It's hard for my eyes to adjust to viewing the forum in them because they're a lot brighter. Which sucks 'cause I totally loved magical purple, and the new BS looks good too...and I like the original SF skin.

That's what it ruined :(.

You can't see white on the SF theme. You can't see it on that or blue skies which I think are the two most popular according to a survey done a while back.

I bet you that you won't even realize that I've said anything for like 2 minutes

You bet wrong, mothafugga!!

The time I spent working on RR killed the other skins for me. It's hard for my eyes to adjust to viewing the forum in them because they're a lot brighter. Which sucks 'cause I totally loved magical purple, and the new BS looks good too...and I like the original SF skin.

That's what it ruined :(.

Fuck you, I like it.

Edited by Fenrir

You can't see white on the SF theme. You can't see it on that or blue skies which I think are the two most popular according to a survey done a while back.

You can~

The background is a very light green, and with blue skies, the background is light light blue. So white is slightly visible!

I think it's easier to see at an angle =o

On my monitor, I can't see it at all on blue skies and I can just hardly make out a sliver of text on the SF background. But it is nowhere near legible.