FEA Developer Interview

Interesting that they call new mystery the 13th game. I thought they'd count the BS FE, but FE3 is Mystery, Holy war is fourth. Hmmm...

I dunno.

This is actually explained in the last page.

BS Fire Emblem is FE5.

That was definitely interesting to read. I guess I also noticed a thing with the feet, but it was mainly during the avatar creation process.. I kinda didn't pay attention to their feet as much later on... though I guess sometimes you do... Still, it's not really that bad of a thing! It is sorta cute, hahaha. (And a bit awkward.)

And lol, FE:A on Mars... man! Or a modern FE. I always kinda wondered that, but I don't know how well that'd work. But that was mentioned in the Iwata Asks than here.

Edited by Hariti

But more important than targeting the West in particular, we wanted a set of visuals that anyone could easily comprehend and enjoy. For example, here's a smaller detail: The cursor in these sorts of games is usually a triangle of some sort, but for Awakening, it's a pointing hand. That's just one small part of the effort to make it easier to understand, visually.

They don't think very highly of the US.

Nice to see an explanation on the no feet, though personally I didn't mind. They looked nice and worked well with the style of the models.

And I DEFINITELY want a third round of DLC. Perhaps give us a playable soldier class and halberdier class? Please? Pretty please?

Would also love to see them update all the DLC characters to at least give them all unique heads. The bodies can stay generic, I just want the heads to actually match the characters and not be just glorified spotpass avatar-type units.

If there is a 3rd round of DLC, I agree, make the DLC units actually worth paying for. :| I seriously regret every buying any of them, I'd rather have unique DLC models then stupid unlimited EXP or gold. Sigh...