R&R2 on Thursday

Wheels

As expected, but Nintendo just announced it on their FB page. And made a typo too XD

Fire Emblem Awakening DLC alert! The Rouges and Redeemers 2 map will be available for $3.00 on 4/4. Complete the map to get Cecilia as a playable character. Don’t forget that you have the option of getting all three Rouge and Redeemers maps for $6.50.

216777_467429539995709_1840128243_n.jpg

Strangely, this one seems to be un-region locked, unlike the rest of their announcements. Nintendo, stop confusing me, I have a little brain Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Bah, Celica's DLC art bugs me so much. :/ She won't get a pretty red robe and funky short-shorts on her model, so why did the artist bother with creativity? -mutters about lazy DLC models-

Still, RR2 should be intensely hard, yet a lot of fun. 8D; I'll be better prepared this time, too, with forged weapons instead of my normal Silver/Brave crap.

I suppose that's what happens when you get illustrated by an erotic doujin artist...

If it's any consolation, the front and back pieces seem to be attached under her arms. But that just might be to give a reason for why her whole shirt isn't flying off XD

EDIT:

They deleted the old post, and replaced it with this one

Fire Emblem Awakening DLC alert! The Rouges and Redeemers 2 map will be available for $3.00 on 4/4. Complete the map to get Celica as a playable character. Don’t forget that you have the option of getting all three Rouge and Redeemers maps for $6.50.

They fixed her name, but they still are seemingly unable to spell Rogues...

Edited by Wheels

Cecilia was just a typo (Which they have done twice, once here, once in the DLC video)

In game, she's always been Celica in all the DLC and spotpass, as well as, of course, Celica's Gale

"Rouge"... Are they trying to be funny because Celica is so pink/red? ...I say "Lost Brethren" is a worse 'typo', though.

And...the image is reversed! -is shot- ...Silly FE character portrait inversions messing with my head...

My only complaint about this DLC and the previous one: Music from Ephraim and Celica's games are not represented. I mean... "Eldigan the Lionheart" has nothing to do with Celica. :|

I haven't played Gaiden either but I like her design! The only one I'm not too fond of is Micaiah's...so out of character. And I guess Eirika's, but I don't like her as much as Micaiah and I like Brides so meh.

I'm scared to play R&R2 XD. After playing the first one I'm positive my units aren't ready. I'll probably have to grind for a bit first.

Im down with Celica's design.

Maaan...i havent beat R&R 1 yet. Its pretty damn tough! Harrr. I did buy the pack though.

Heyyyy...i wonder if Aversa's spotpass will come out on Thursday!

Im down with Celica's design.

Maaan...i havent beat R&R 1 yet. Its pretty damn tough! Harrr. I did buy the pack though.

Heyyyy...i wonder if Aversa's spotpass will come out on Thursday!

No. That's next week. It's always every other week.

I always like Celica's art, and I'm seriously tempted to buy R&R2. (Especially because I already got Alm.)

Though I hope the dialouge in the chapter doesn't make me be a horrible dastard again. (SB3 & LB3).

And I;m trying to save money for the second set, what to do...