Hubba... that craven cur!

He just said this on my first test with these characters.

Sigurd/Deirdre:

Sigurd: Loins Afire

Deirdre: Finds freaky.

Outta yer league.

Arvis/Deirdre:

Arvis: Fatal Attraction

Deirdre: Would give anything.

Get a room, you two!

...He's clearly Manfroy.

Any other funnies you've seen?

Turn down your volume.

I wish I understood the context of this joke because you guys are laughing/freaking out too hard.

On topic: I had a non-married Henry and Miriel who were both in love with each other. When I tested them with their spouses, apparently Henry and Miriel hated their spouses, who (if I recall correctly) were neutral towards them.

Turn down your volume.

I have no clue what the context is because you and whoever else was there were all laughing too hard. lolololololol.gif

I have no clue what the context is because you and whoever else was there were all laughing too hard. lolololololol.gif

It's about him and a friend he has on youtube who do lets plays together. A friend and some of their fanbase (myself included) ship them, despite the fact that they live on opposite sides of the country. So when they got shipped by the fortune teller, it was very ridiculous.

Every time I boot up my FE:A, I switch the language back to Japanese, then I visit old Hubba to check on Marth and Roy. Even though the results are always random, it's still funny to read.

Has anyone tried a DLC character with their Spotpass equivalent?

2013-04-03-145845.jpg

Kappa.png

EDIT: The rest of my Spotpass/DLC characters keep getting neutral affections and the like. Nothing else is funny.

Edited by Niflheim

now i'm starting to wonder the possibilities of chrom - lissa or chrom - frederick. INCESTOUS AND OTP I SAY!!

In case of Chrom and Lissa, JP version Hubba would say they're getting along very well as siblings.

If you want incest, try hooking up two SpotPass characters. They don't have sibling or parent/child flags like the story characters do.

2013-04-03-145845.jpg

Kappa.png

EDIT: The rest of my Spotpass/DLC characters keep getting neutral affections and the like. Nothing else is funny.

This is almost exactly what happened to me. Even the same characters.

tYTJDRS.jpg

Edited by Cereal Bawks