If you could have the chance to...

Arceus

More wishes.

But if that's not allowed...

A pocket that I could always pull money out of.

So I could add a couple of couple of quadrillion dollars to our economy and mess it up and rule the world.

Edited by FranticforFreeFruityFruit

Assuming that Monkey's Paw shit would go down if we tried to vote for more wishes or something, I would wish to speak every language. I had also thought in its place that a selective mind-reading would be good as well. As a fallback to those two I might just wish for a perfect memory.

If a genie cant let you wish for more wishes, wish for more genies. But assuming that's not allowed, I guess it would be to have selective laziness.

god you're adorable i just wanna eat you up

What th-?

If Gold Vanguard was talking about Serah, aka Arceus, then that's why I was questioning him.

She said that? No, she didn't. (Nothing like Calvin did, at least. -_-')

And if he isn't talking about Arceus, then who's he talking about?

A different "she"?

And of course, he could be meaning something entirely different; in which case, I'm an idiot.

._.

Oh well. X3

And I am not adwowable. I'm a gwownup, too. Harumph. DX

Eh, not really.

Was something... funny?

XP

I'll ruin everyone's fun by explaining the joke: In the English community, it's a joke to reply to something that can possibly be taken sexually with "That's what she said." Like if someone were to say "Goddamn my throat is sore," then you would obnoxiously yell "That's what she said!"

I'll ruin everyone's fun by explaining the joke: In the English community, it's a joke to reply to something that can possibly be taken sexually with "That's what she said." Like if someone were to say "Goddamn my throat is sore," then you would obnoxiously yell "That's what she said!"

So... it's supposed to be some random sentence in a not-very-fitting context? X3

In which case, I think I get it.

...I think.

Thanks for explanation, I suppose. :P

EDIT: I never really heard that when I was still living in the English community, but it's been, like, five years since then, so things could've changed... or maybe I just happened to not have heard (or maybe remembered) that...

So... it's supposed to be some random sentence in a not-very-fitting context? X3

Nah, it's supposed to mockingly make someone else's sentence sexual. So when said person were to say "My throat is sore," and you said "That's what she said!" you're saying that she said it because she was performing oral sex.

So when you said it's the little things that make you happy and he said "That's what she said," he's implying it's talking about...

Nah, it's supposed to mockingly make someone else's sentence sexual. So when said person were to say "My throat is sore," and you said "That's what she said!" you're saying that she said it because she was performing oral sex.

So when you said it's the little things that make you happy and he said "That's what she said," he's implying it's talking about...

Well that clears things up!

XD

Before or after he told you how.

Before...

Because I was thinking "wow that question's quite different from what I normally hear!" But I had nooooo clue how to answer

So I scroll down and see Night's answer and I was all "heehee what a vague yet reasonable answer!" and it seemed that the way I read it was all normal but then I see everybody else answering differently and it made me DDDDDDDDDDDDD= what did I read wroooooooooooong