I finally used Levn!Arthur

Not doubling in two hits is still something like a 10% chance, IIRC, even with full crit on the Silver Sword. It's pretty likely that he will crit, but why take that chance when he does it perfectly fine with the Hero Sword? And as the person above me said, Celice needs to promote by the end of the Chapter 7 arena, meaning he needs to get to around level 18 by the end of Chapter 6. He's not getting there if other people are taking his kills.

Also, Gen 2 isn't as linear as Gen 1 in its maps. You need more fighters than just Celice. Maybe I'm used to drafts where you can't depend on getting someone like Aless, but a Hero Sword with crit and a Silver Sword with crit are a better combination than a Silver Sword with more crit, especially as you can still have 50 kills on both the Hero and Silver Swords by the end of gen 2.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure if nothing else, you could pair Aideen with Midir/Jamka/Azel, Ira with Lex/Holyn, and Tiltyu with Claude/Azel. Also, Claude/Aideen should more than make up for the turns they cost, so if you're doing that pairing you may have time to pair the other women.

Posted · Hidden by eCut, April 16, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by eCut, April 16, 2013 - No reason given

This is just amazing. This just happens all out of nowhere.

I guess even a community populated by nothing but trolls can break over time!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA *rofl forever*

YOU'VE LEARNED NOTHING FROM ME!

*continues eternal rofl*