Fe7 wacky reclass draft

cyron

this is a gimic draft similiar to what is done in shadow dragon/new mystery but on a gba game,

the way it works

Basically, this is one of those funky reclass drafts that happen on the DS games, except on FE7. And lords and thieves and stuff like that all reclass, and males reclass to female only classes like pegs, and etc. We'll all be playing off of the same rom for the record (so Cormag is an Archer for everyone, not just the person who drafted him), so consider that. The classes avaliable are equal to the number of that class in the original game. Eirika and Ephraim are reclassed to Mercenary and Mage, respectively, by rng and Seth to SM to remove 1-2 range, and Tethys and Myrrh retain their original classes. Units will have their inventories modified to match their new class (if you have a steel axe, expect a steel bow, if you have a hand axe expect a longbow, etc. Thieves get a lockpick thrown in on top of it). Weapon ranks change to fit the new class, while growths and character bases remain the same. Eirika and Ephraim get boosts to their bases so that they don't suck. They'll mostly focus on their original strong points (Ephraim Str and Def, Eirika Skl and Spd). Drafting will be done in a normal fashion for the units, but a SOYO style for classes. I think that's everything but if you have more questions just ask.

now this will be changed to fit fe7

marcus is now an sm(for balance)
Hector(rng mage)
athos (stays the same)
ninian/nils(stays the same)

the rules

Drafting:
1. This draft is for 5 players.
2. Eliwood, Marcus, Merlinus, Ninian/Nils, and Athos are free for all to use.
3. Geitz and Wallace are drafted as a pair.
4. The game will be played on Hector Normal Mode, skipping Lyn Mode

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, rescue undrafted units and NPCs, trade, visit Shops and Armories, and dig up items in the desert.
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors or Chests, and talking to Fargus in Chapter
16x.3. All Gaiden Chapters except 22x and 26x are required to be visited. 22x and 26x may be visited at the player's discretion, and don't count towards the total turncount up to 20 turns taken per chapter.4. Other units may do as they please without penalty.
5. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

Penalties:
1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter.

Exceptions:
1. Meatshielding is allowed for Chapter 13x.2. Lyn, Kent, Sain and Wil are free for Chapter 15.3. Undrafted Thieves may be used to obtain necessary Promotion items.

teams

Kellam: Cleric!Oswin, Troubadour!Priscilla, Mage!Lucuis Mage!Eliwood, Monk!Dart, Peg!Wil, Sniper!Louise, Peg!Farina. Fighter!Nino

Cyron: Archer!Mathew, Nomad!Erk, Bandit!Canas, Monk!Raven, Wyvern Lord!Pent, Wyv!Guy, Thief!Lyn, Sword!Harken, Sniper!Vaida
ZM: Archer!Serra, Mage!Bartre, Thief!Rebecca, Cavalier!Sain, General!Hawkeye, Peg!Heath, Archer!Rath, Paladin!Jaffar, Assassin!Renault
Soul: Lyn Lord!Dorcas, Knight!Lowen, Hector Lord!Florina, Mercenary!Kent, Myrmidon!Fiora, Druid!Isadora, Fighter!Legault, Knight Lord!Karel, Geitz Wallace

[spoiler=units remaining]
None

[spoiler=classes remaining]

Who really cares at this point?

Edited by Formidatus

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, so it's SOYO style, then.

Also, it's only for 4 people now? I really don't mind if that's the case. If anything it'd help us start right away.

Edited by Walpurgisnacht

yes we should though i have church

but i will randomize the order lets go fast but just in case i'm doing up a picklist

Timestamp: 2013-04-07 13:34:18 UTC

Kellam

me

zm

walspurgist

while kellam makes his first pick i will fix the topic for hnm

Edited by Formidatus