• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys should learn to troll harder.

i'm to self centered by giving them good classes i get good classes

were would be the fun in that

also we gave out zero fighters

odd since we did give out pirates and brigands both of which have move bonuses from their class

Edited by Formidatus

Let's get this over with.

Um...could promoted Lord classes get at least the same bases as their unpromoted versions? It's ridiculous how all three promoted classes have the exact same bases in everything but Con, and have lower bases than their unpromoted versions. >_>

Edited by Walpurgisnacht

farina is a peg nino is fighter'

also i dont have any time tonight but tommorow i plan to fix up the list and do up the patch pick who ever for me i dont really care same goes for what classes i give out

also for now i guess i take vaida

Um...could promoted Lord classes get at least the same bases as their unpromoted versions? It's ridiculous how all three promoted classes have the exact same bases in everything but Con, and have lower bases than their unpromoted versions. >_>

Can we?

You know what? Fuck it. I'll just do this with my cruddy draftees (barring Dorcas and Florina) and beat you guys and your pre-selected awesome draftees. This is NM after all.

quick update

1 changing class bases for the promoted lord classes will not change anything as there are not prepromo lords or enemy lords

2 really sorry to delay getting anything up but i got a major project worth a ton of points and its video so i havent had much time to do anything and my flash drive is on loan to a group member while he does something but i will try adn borrow it to post the patch and stuff asap

The op is now up to date and I am starting the patch expect it by no latter than Sunday night (hopefully but i don't have any projects in the works so we should be good)

Edited by Formidatus

further update something is really messed up i have all the changes made but nothing i made with the chapter editor worked despite it showing up normally when i open the rom in nightmare

edit to avoid a quintuple post i'm editing to tell you i am just going to restart the patch

Edited by Formidatus

• 1 month later...

Quintuple post. the patch will be up on Monday, i finally i had a weekend free, sorry its taking so long.

edit Monday night

if i ever make another of these it will not be fe7 and if we go with 6 then roy stays a lord, fe8 is so much more convenient

Edited by Formidatus