Do We Want More DLC?

164 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy Series 3 of DLC if it existed?

• Yes, all of it!
    • Whichever packs/maps look interesting/useful.
    • Probably not, but I'd have to see what it's like.
    • No way, we're getting enough extra paid content.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomahawk++ means an illegally forged throwing axe, not a skill. I count 5 on Brian.

I think we should have an ultimate DLC where the enemy has Expiration(the 1-5 range weapon), Vantage+, and Lethality+

That'd force Mire Spam.

A LOT of Mire Spam.

...Or RNG Goddess praying, because you didn't say Hawkeye.

Hmmm if we do more DLC Characters, forget Eliwood and Hector.....Ninian is where it's at. Who wouldn't want a Manakete Dancer with all the MU reclass options. Hell yes. If we get more classes, we desperately need Soldier and Halberdier next with Nephenee obviously being the flagship character for it.

We need a Holy War DLC pack with Lena, Maria, and Elice as the gainable characters - in that order. (Or Maria, Lena, Elice).

Lena - Sage Asset - Mag. Flaw - HP.

Maria - War Cleric / Valkyrie Asset - Lck. Flaw - Def.

Elice - Sage / Valkyrie. Asset - Spd. Flaw - Res.

Out of the three, Maria's easily got the personality to be the one made into a War Cleric. Helps that Minerva's got axes too. No current War Cleric / Valkyrie DLC characters.

Since Aum is gone, the goddess staff would also be a good reward on the last one (Elice), a magic tome from Lena - probably Valflame as a reference to her high magic and Bolganone tome in FE3. Maria would probably give a Hauteclere or Fortify staff.

Since Nyna's already a Spotpass character, she wouldn't be included in the Holy War Pack. But essentially, the three holy maidens would be recruitable through the absurdly difficult maps (since all DLC past series one try to be hard as mess).

And finally, Elice would get some time to shine. She's always being shunted to the side, kidnapped, and getting no playability, so she really needs some. And these three need some new artwork! They're fairly important (the 'fairly' is aimed at Lena) in both of Marth's games, and I'd love to see what they say about their turmoil. I frankly think they need more recognition. I'm sure no one is surprised by my saying that.

Come on, IS! Please, you really need to redo legacy characters from FE11/12. The Pegasus Sisters were a good start, keep it up and give us the Holy Maidens too!