44 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if you tower abuse he sucks hard. No supports and no durability = massive lol.

As the saying goes, Knoll is lol. Don't forget about the fact that he uses Dark Magic, which ruins his already shaky speed. Then again, I guess that ties in with why he's so fragile.

Anyway, Knoll sucks. Not to the extent of Ewan, but he certainly does suck.

That's dependant on Knoll's promotion. If he goes Druid, Ewan is better than Knoll. If he goes Summoner, then Knoll is the better. ^_^

The way I saw it, once his supports were done, he was done. I've never seen an FE character made of so much crap. It's twice happened to me on the desert chapter in Eirika's route; I put him in the village for the defense and avoid boosts to fight the enemy shaman, and Knoll gets criticaled and dies. How fail is that?

Massive fail times 19,834,523.

Yes, Knoll is one of the worst characters in FE history, if you ask me. And ironically enough, he isn't the worst unit inthe game :/

Massive fail times 19,834,523.

Yes, Knoll is one of the worst characters in FE history, if you ask me. And ironically enough, he isn't the worst unit inthe game :/

Ewan or Myhrr, right?

Anyway, is Wendy worst of the worst, thanks to starting out pathetic, only to wind up half way decent in stats?

The way I saw it, once his supports were done, he was done. I've never seen an FE character made of so much crap. It's twice happened to me on the desert chapter in Eirika's route; I put him in the village for the defense and avoid boosts to fight the enemy shaman, and Knoll gets criticaled and dies. How fail is that?

So, you've never seen Rolf? ;)

Just auto-promote into Summoner, and they'll go after the Phantoms first.

Ellis makes Knoll look like a Top tier character, though he is indeed one of the worst characters in the series.

He has summoning and healing to make him a little bit useful.

Well, put normal debating standards aside here for a bit. Ewan can do that too, but he has better stats in the end. If you were to seriously train him, he would turn out better than Knoll. He still isn't a great unit, but I see him as better than Knoll, at least...

Edited by Fox

Even without debating standards, Knoll is better because he can auto-promote without the sheer amount of time wasted in the Tower.

Though Artur and Lute should always be used instead, as Dark Sage said.

I don't understand though, the game itself states to use the tower so units can catch up, but we still aren't allowed to do that, even if the game permits it?
It makes you unbeatable, so in debates it doesn't count, as any unit can be good with it.
They're elitists. They like giving us a hard time and telling us our opinions are wrong.
<_<
I remember this topic. I still think Knoll sucks. Raising him was not easy in the least bit
Meh, not really.
Even if you tower abuse he sucks hard. No supports and no durability = massive lol.
Trueish.
As the saying goes, Knoll is lol. Don't forget about the fact that he uses Dark Magic, which ruins his already shaky speed. Then again, I guess that ties in with why he's so fragile.
Mhm

how the hell is this poll tied???

Oh, my guess is that the 14 people who voted yes were drunk at the time they voted. But 14 people that underage drink, (not sure how many people are 18 and over) is very far fetched, so that theory might be super off.

On a more series note, I'm as confused as you. I guess not everyone agrees that Knoll is lol.