Fan Endings for the Avatar?

I just came up with this idea thanks to the thread about what the Avatar did after Awakening! Since everyone's answers are what they'd do with the characters their Avatars married, and the Avatar's ending is generic and kinda vague, why not create our own fan endings for our Avatars and their spouses? It doesn't matter which ending of the game you actually chose to go with, as we should consider our fan endings to occur regardless of how Grima was defeated.

Here's mine! :3

Frederick & Kelli

When peace returned, Frederick served as Ylisse's new knight captain with the help of his beloved wife, Kelli. While also raising a son and daughter, their combined skills made the army an unstoppable legend.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean to change the epilogue ending words from the game's? Uhhh... I don't really remember Chrom's so I can't really go create my own. >.>

Edited by Cordelia

You mean to change the epilogue ending words from the game's? Uhhh... I don't really remember Chrom's so I can't really go create my own. >.>

Chrom was immediately welcomed as the new Exalt, and...

Owain and his Sword Hand

The two wandered the lands searching for new opponents to challenge. No matter what the two were never apart.

Uh...as humorous as that may be, this thread is for AVATAR paired endings...lol.

Depending on how you take that sentence... that *IS* a pairing for the Avatar... if you know what I mean.

Chrom was immediately welcomed as the new Exalt, and...

Heeheehee. He was welcomed as the new Exalt in Chapter 12 in the non-localized version.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Depending on how you take that sentence... that *IS* a pairing for the Avatar... if you know what I mean.

Oh. Well, I'm not sure I get what you mean. xP

I would also suggest looking at Kirokan's Epilogue Compilation Thread for info. Most of the endings have been compiled except mine. XP

Here are mine:

Chrom and Seraphina (Female Avatar):

After Grima's defeat, Chrom was officially welcomed as Ylisse's new exalt. Queen Seraphina aided him with the strength and wisdom she had acquired during her time in the war, and they both strove to build a world where their children and people would always know peace.

Micah and Tiki (Male Avatar):

Exhausted from the war, Tiki returned to the Mila Tree to recover. Micah went with her, and stayed by her side as both the Guardian of The Voice and her husband for the rest of his days. Their daughter, Naga's heir, left them to journey the world in order to both protect it and better her tactician skills, but occasionally returned to visit them, bringing in news from the outside.

Good idea for this thread BTW!

Edited by Silver Lightning

Whoops. Thanks, Silver Lightning... I even posted there, lol...

Here's my try:

After Grima's defeat, Chrom was officially welcomed as Ylisse's new exalt. He did his best to keep the peace in the realm with his wife, <Avatar>. The two of them lived happily at the castle and were never seen apart from each other or from their newborn child.

Edited by Cordelia

Robin x Nowi

Robin got Nowi pregnant. After a long interrogation from Chris Hanson, Robin was thrown in jail for several years.

Shouldn't it be the other way around? Nowi is a legit extreme cougar. She's on the prowl for men that are at most five percent of her age.

I'll try making one for Avatar x Cordelia

Cordelia founded the newest Pegasus Knight Squad and with the tactical mind of her husband, <Avatar>, the new Pegasus Knight Squad became one of Ylisse's finest squads in history. The two are often found at a specific cliff to throw a javelin on a certain day each year.

hurray for vanilla endings!

After returning to Rosanne, Virion was regarded as a craven and a traitor or else utterly ignored. Until his wife, Avatar decided to snatch wigs and take names. After a lot of arm twisting, courtly shenanigans, firing the current garrison, instating Cherche as captain of Rosanne's wyvern riders, and several well placed dick stomps, Virion became renown as one of the most beloved aristocrats in his homeland. After such, Avatar was hailed as one of the Mistress of Whisperers and sought after by many national leaders.

MU and Cherche

They sat on their chairs all day for the rest of their life and did nothing else, except for MU who had to call the Ylissian Volke some maid to force food and water into their mouth and move them to some place to poop in.

The End.

Edited by Quick

<Avatar> & Noire

Noire & <Avatar> traveled with Tharja, perhaps to keep Noire's newborn self from being cursed. What is certain, though, is that Tharja spoke to her daughter and son-in-law with an undeniable bitterness. Her behavior softened with time.

<Avatar> & Gregor

After the war, Gregor briefly sank into a life of excess, but <Avatar> would have none of it. After a successful and complex plot to keep her husband's vices in check, the two went on to live a peaceful and productive life.

Edited by Chalky

M!Avatar x Gregor

Within the heat of bromance, Gregor brought <Avatar> back to his home country, Mother Russia, where they lived the life of leisure. They soon realized their true feelings for each other and lived together for the rest of their days. Their legendary, manry exploits were said to take place any time their wealth dwindled.

Sacrifice ending (JP version)

After Chrom welcomed his friend home, <Avatar> slapped him for not recognizing her as his wife.

Edited by Chidokyo

<Avatar> and Henry's tale was one paved in happiness and bloodshed. It is said that they Henry achieved the perfect bloody death he dreamed of, one accompanied, and equally shared with his loving wife.