11th April: Rogues and Redeemers 3

The final Series 1 DLC has been confirmed for this Thursday. (Source)

Fire Emblem Awakening DLC alert! The Rogues and Redeemers 3 map will be available for $3.00 on 4/11. Complete the map and get Ike as a playable character and also receive the Limit Breaker skill. Use this skill to up the maximum stats of your characters by 10. Don’t forget that you have the option of getting all three Rogue and Redeemers maps for $6.50.

Next week will be nail-biting; which Series 2 DLC will come out first?

Next week will be nail-biting; which Series 2 DLC will come out first?

That it is... I'm betting it's the Bonds series of DLC, personally. Seeds of Trust and event tiles galore woohoo

Edited by Levant Fortner

My body is ready.

But my team isn't. I still need to grind out 5 more fathers and recruit all the kids. Oh well, at least I'll be able to grind the kids with Limit Breaker already equipped.

My body is ready.

But my team isn't. I still need to grind out 5 more fathers and recruit all the kids. Oh well, at least I'll be able to grind the kids with Limit Breaker already equipped.

Sorry, but DLC skills can't be passed down (and this includes skills from DLC classes as well).

Edited by Levant Fortner

YAYZ, Ike at last! I can't wait to have a strong enough team to get him! I've been waiting so long for this! Cause as always, I love Ike. <3

And Limit Breaker could be veeery useful.

Edited by Anacybele

Sorry, but DLC skills can't be passed down (and this includes skills from DLC classes as well).

Um, I know that.

I need to grind the dads for base stats and regular inheritance. Then I can just farm Limit Breaker scrolls and give them to the kids, because I'm never using most of the parents again anyway.

Um, I know that.

I need to grind the dads for base stats and regular inheritance. Then I can just farm Limit Breaker scrolls and give them to the kids, because I'm never using most of the parents again anyway.

Oh... Whoops. I jumped the gun there.

Oh... Whoops. I jumped the gun there.

To be fair though I'm not sure how well I can farm the map to begin with. Farming it once may allow me to get Lucina or Nowi to solo it, but I'm not sure. And I'll probably want to give Chrom and the Avatar the skill too, and maybe Cordelia since she's still pretty good.

Well then again, if it ends up like my LB3 farm and the 99x Paragon stack I have...

Wait, what? I saw something about series 2 in these posts. It hasn't already been confirmed for release, has it?

Technically it hasn't.

However Nintendo of Europe more or less confirmed it, by saying we'd get "all the DLC that Japan got".

Well, that's Nintendo of Europe, as pessimistic as that sounds. However, what makes it so certain that we'll get series 2 next week?

I don't think there's any guarantee of it next week. I'm sure we'll get it, but they may take a week or two off.

I don't think there's any guarantee of it next week. I'm sure we'll get it, but they may take a week or two off.

I'll be surprised if it isn't close to a month. I mean, what if they decide to like, change up whom gets the yukata and swimsuit scenes in the bonds DLC? They might see fit to change it based on popularity. I mean, yeah, they could just wind up being lazy, I dunno.

True, but they've been calling the DLC "weekly" and they haven't failed that promise yet.

EDIT

Quote for emphasis:

Weekly downloadable maps will be available as soon as the game releases. Access the Outrealm Gate through the game's world map to access the new downloadable content. The first map featuring legendary Fire Emblem hero Marth will be free for a limited time and future maps will arrive on a weekly basis for purchase. Some will have special character classes, unique skills or special items that can be used in the main game (requires a broadband internet access).
Edited by VincentASM

Looking at the Japanese schedule, there was about a 2 week gap between the last of the first series DLC and the first of the second series of DLC. So, that might be a pretty sound conclusion to draw. Though with what Vincent said... I dunno.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Looking at the Japanese schedule, there was about a 2 week gap between the last of the first series DLC and the first of the second series of DLC. So, that might be a pretty sound conclusion to draw. Though with what Vincent said... I dunno.

In Japan, there was a 3 week gap between SB3 and R&R3. The Japanese schedule doesn't mean much.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if they took a break, but I hope not.