Skyward Zelda is the prettiest Zelda

Junkhead

Is Skyward Sword good? I never played it.

Why do people underrate Twilight Princess? I really liked that game. I'm no hardcore Zelda fan but it was a good game to me and took lots of the aspects of the old games, blended them with a darkness they hadn't had before, and put it all in a much prettier graphic system.

Also you could play as a fucking wolf.

My favorite Zelda is TWW Zelda.

TLoZ Zelda comes at the very end,

Same applies for AoL Zelda,

I haven't played ALttP, but I heard she's okay,

I know she's not in LA, so pass,

She's 'meh' in OoT,

Even more eh in MM,

I don't think she appears in the Oracles,

She's 'meh' in FS and FSA,

She's cool in TMC,

She's cool in TP,

Tetra's 'meh' in PH,

She's pretty cool in ST,

And I heard she's great in SS.

I like TWW Zelda a lot because Tetra's personality is better expressed, and she just looks so darn adorable when she turns into Zelda for the first time. Not to mention she kicks ass with those light arrows.

I don't know much about Skyward Sword, but Zelda is generally a pretty lame character. :Knoll:

You're lame.

And no, SS is the only not-lame Zelda...personality-wise. The other Zeldas are cool in the fact they are at least good at archery, or something.

She looks like the sweetest. She doesn't radiate elegant as much as her other counterparts. I do hope, though I'm pretty sure that, in SSB4, SS Zelda is going be used.

Exactly. That's her charm.

Is Skyward Sword good? I never played it.

Why do people underrate Twilight Princess? I really liked that game. I'm no hardcore Zelda fan but it was a good game to me and took lots of the aspects of the old games, blended them with a darkness they hadn't had before, and put it all in a much prettier graphic system.

Also you could play as a fucking wolf.

What are you talking about d00d, I love TP. It's easily my favorite Zelda, then goes MM, MC and FSA.

Peach.

You're lame.

And no, SS is the only not-lame Zelda...personality-wise. The other Zeldas are cool in the fact they are at least good at archery, or something.

"Hi, I'm princess Zelda. I hold the Triforce of Wisdom, yet I'm too stupid to keep myself from getting captured by Ganon."

That pretty much sums up most Zeldas right there. :Knoll:

Edited by Charlie

No, you're dumb, and I don't want to play more "SS". I am tired of the Zelda franchise. I'm not even saying that Skyward Sword Zelda is a lame character, only that most of her incarnations were losers.

"Hi, I'm princess Zelda. I hold the Triforce of Wisdom, yet I'm too stupid to keep myself from getting captured by Ganon."

Zelda is only captured by Ganon in like two of twenty Zelda titles. I haven't played SS so I can't be sure of that one, and I'm not very far in TP.

In fact I think the only one where she's stated clearly to have the Triforce of Wisdom and be captured by Ganon is the first game.

I agree that Skyward Sword Zelda is like, the best incarnation of Zelda. She's the only Zelda who I really cared about rescuing. TP Zelda felt too distant towards Link, Wind Waker Zelda started off as a kickass pirate and then got kinda watered down after the big reveal, and... well, actually I like OoT Zelda a whole lot too. You definitely get that she's a tomboy and I actually like Sheik a lot. But the early games didn't really have a huge amount of personality for any of the characters since dialogue was fairly sparse.

Hmm I don't know Skyward Sword Zelda very well =o Because I don't know Skyward Sword x3 I should work on that...

In terms of prettiness/design, I really like Wind Waker/Spirit Tracks/Minish Cap Princess Zelda ^~^