Skyward Zelda is the prettiest Zelda

Junkhead

Did you not play Skyward Penis or something? Ghirahim was the shit. One of the best Nintendo characters. Because he actually HAS character.

Pompadour was pretty cool too though

Zelda is only captured by Ganon in like two of twenty Zelda titles. I haven't played SS so I can't be sure of that one, and I'm not very far in TP.

In fact I think the only one where she's stated clearly to have the Triforce of Wisdom and be captured by Ganon is the first game.

Let me try to recall them.

Zelda 1 - obviously

A Link to the Past - The relationship between Ganon and Agrahim is never made explicit but either way he is the guy in charge

Ocarina of Time - Obviously.

Oracle games - Kidnapped by Ganon's subordinates. Though admittedly, Ganon himself is death during the whole game.

Wind Waker - Man, that one was just embarrassing. The moment she wears the dress, she gets set up to be kidnapped in the most obvious and contrived way possible.

Four Swords Adventures - Kidnapped by Dark Link. But it turns out Ganon is in charge again.

Twilight Princess - Kidnapped by Zant. Well, sort of. But it turns out the guy in charge is actually...

She also got kidnapped by Vati in Four Swords and Minish Cap.

She spent half of Phantom Hourglass being kidnapped. The other half, she was a statue. And every time you load your game, she begs you to save her.

And she got kidnapped again Skyward Sword. No idea if Ganon is involved again.

If Zelda appears in person, she gets kidnapped.

Spirit Tracks is an exception since she only looses her body and is otherwise an active character.

Less active was her Zelda 2 incarnation. She slept through the whole game.

Considering how Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker went, her pink dress itself might be cursed in some way.

Edited by BrightBow

Zelda is only captured by Ganon in like two of twenty Zelda titles. I haven't played SS so I can't be sure of that one, and I'm not very far in TP.

In fact I think the only one where she's stated clearly to have the Triforce of Wisdom and be captured by Ganon is the first game.

Both of these statements are wrong, although the second might be correct if you consider Ocarina of Time to be the first game in the series for whatever reason. That really doesn't matter, though. That was not meant to be taken literally, but rather a blanket statement mocking the most absurd point in Zelda's history.

I'm not even saying that Skyward Sword Zelda is a lame character, only that most of her incarnations were losers.

Then how is that even relevant to what I said.

Wait, did you even play SS far enough as to know. And by "far enough" I mean 'til that part where you get the napkin thingie.

Wasn't Twilight Princess Zelda like ultra bad ass at the beginning? What happened to that one?

Something about the Twilight Princezz Zelda just screams badass.

Might be the hair.

Or that one boss battle.

She's cool, but doesn't really get me another reaction other than that.

She has a strange nose. =< It's somewhat...pig-like.

skyward_sword_zelda.jpg

/js

Debbie2.png

And then the bad guy's is oddly small. Wut.

Blame the graphic style. Even Link manages to look rather un-cool.

In terms of prettiness/design, I really like Wind Waker/Spirit Tracks/Minish Cap Princess Zelda ^~^[/color]

Those Zeldas are adorable.

I do like Skyward Sword Zelda personality-wise, but I disliked the art style.

My favorite is Miss Tetra! Er, before she turns into the princess. When she turns into the princess she is instantly un-personalityfied.

I cosplayed Tetra last year :D http://brandedcharmer93.deviantart.com/art/Miss-Tetra-Cosplay-321594564?q=gallery%3Abrandedcharmer93&qo=1

I like that Zelda looks... well, like a real person in Skyward Sword.

OoT Zelda > WW Zelda > Skyward Sword Zelda > Twilight Princess Zelda > Spirit Tracks Zelda > all other Zeldas

IDK, I kinda like the interactions between Midna and Zelda in TP. And Zelda's relative inaction seems to make her a more interesting character, actually. Because it was her own choice to surrender, instead of her just getting kidnapped like an idiot.

Edited by Gallade