New DLC Pack available

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whelp. Get ready to hear Tearing Shadows and feel terror when you get reduced to 1 HP at the start of each turn.

What, you mean each time I wreck the enemy on their phase with Vantage+Vengeance?

Whelp. Get ready to hear Tearing Shadows and feel terror when you get reduced to 1 HP at the start of each turn.

Oh noes! My body isn't ready!!

What, you mean each time I wreck the enemy on their phase with Vantage+Vengeance?

Uhh, yeah. It's pretty nasty indeed.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I am so sad that I won't be able to get this until tonight....damn school....

But TBH I think I'll pass on the Ultimate Training stuff for now; I don't care enough about the Whitewing sisters to put myself through that insanity. Plus, I have neither the force nor the finances. I'd rather spend my money on Bonds and Future of Despair.

BTW, is Aversa out today?

They released Ultimate Training already? Wow, I wasn't expecting that. Was hoping they'd go ahead and release the Bonds DLC first, but getting at least the beginning of the Season 2 DLC alongside the last Season 1 DLC is pretty damn good. I'll be sure to download this later.

EDIT: Anyone know how much the bundle for all 3 Ultimate Training maps costs?

Edited by Karaszure

Original Classes Only. Final Destination.

You'd better pray they don't survive your hit.

I'm wondering if they get Lunatic+ skills in this DLC if you are on Lunatic+.

I should check after class.

Edited by shadowofchaos

$6.50. I'm guessing they'll be $3 each individually

Edit: This is why I should refresh the topic before posting.

Edited by Miles

They released Ultimate Training already? Wow, I wasn't expecting that. Was hoping they'd go ahead and release the Bonds DLC first, but getting at least the beginning of the Season 2 DLC alongside the last Season 1 DLC is pretty damn good. I'll be sure to download this later.

The pack is $6.50

I was kind of expecting The Strongest One's Name to be omitted from the set.

The first trailer placed it with Ultimate Training, but later on it became more of a Series 2 finale than anything.

Class why do you have to get in the way. "OTL I have to wait til like 1PM my time before I can get Ultimate Training. >> I've seen videos on Youtube, this shit makes Rogues and Redeemers look like lolnormal.

Class why do you have to get in the way. "OTL I have to wait til like 1PM my time before I can get Ultimate Training. >> I've seen videos on Youtube, this shit makes Rogues and Redeemers look like lolnormal.

Man, this shit would knock the Black Beast out! And to think even on NORMAL, these maps are brutal...

Edited by Levant Fortner