New DLC Pack available

So, wait...did they just release all three of the Whitewing sisters together? Pack-wise, that is.

They did. Which is what I wasn't expecting.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Original Classes Only. Final Destination.

You'd better pray they don't survive your hit.

I'm wondering if they get Lunatic+ skills in this DLC if you are on Lunatic+.

I should check after class.

Eh, 39+whatever the hell I'm already doing twice over with Celica's Gale and Chrom's 93% chance of dual attacking should put them down xp

And yeah, these postgame DLC maps are the reason I bothered with Lunatic.

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

To be fair, Death's Embrace and Festival of Bonds came out in Japan on the same day.

In terms of the North American schedule, they usually add two maps tops and we already got Rogues and Redeemers 3 today, so it's not like they could add another Series 2 episode ^^

I sure hope they release the Bonds DLC... but because there's so much text... Hm... I don't know...

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if NoA *didn't* release it because it was too much work, and fans probably don't demand it as much as their Japanese counterparts...

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if NoA *didn't* release it because it was too much work, and fans probably don't demand it as much as their Japanese counterparts...

Nuuu, must have event tiles. Dx And those glorious battle music tracks!

I guess today's "oh no they might not release the Bonds DLC!!" is a nice change of pace from yesterday's "oh no they might not release any of the Series 2 DLC!!".

Seriously, people are way too panicky. They've already said that they're going to release all of it.

I wanted Bonds ;-; Maybe this means they are making new swimsuit/yukata scenes? :D [/delusional]

Again, I'll be VERY surprised if they do.

Happy surprised, but surprised because I don't see it happening.

I can appreciate people worrying about not getting some DLC, but I think the scare is a bit much.

Nintendo of Europe confirmed the European version is getting all the DLC and they have to translate for 4 other languages, so it can't be a question of effort. Furthermore, the North American version hasn't missed a DLC yet and has even reached the second series.

So I'd say the Bonds DLC arriving in English is way more likely than not : P

Can someone please help me? I updated my Spotpass and even though it popped up and told me the new Spotpass stuff was in, I didn't get any of it. Can someone tell me how to fix this?

Edited by Sweq32

Can someone please help me? I updated my Spotpass and even though it popped up and told me the new Spotpass stuff was in, I didn't get any of it. Can someone tell me how to fix this?

Turn SpotPass off, then turn it back on and try again. It should work after that.

Eh, 39+whatever the hell I'm already doing twice over with Celica's Gale and Chrom's 93% chance of dual attacking should put them down xp

And yeah, these postgame DLC maps are the reason I bothered with Lunatic.

Haha, you lucked out.

Seems like the enemies in the DLC do not get Lunatic+ skills even on Lunatic+.

I would have said "Vantage+ and Hawkeye want a word with you". xD

Haha, you lucked out.

Seems like the enemies in the DLC do not get Lunatic+ skills even on Lunatic+.

I would have said "Vantage+ and Hawkeye want a word with you". xD

Well, either way, it's a good thing I'm on plain old Lunatic even though I'm fucking crazy and might try Lunatic+ sometime.