New DLC Pack available

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is a nice surprise.

...A surprise that it's showing up a week earlier than expected, not that it's showing up at all. Jesus. So many people so sure that Nintendo just wants so much to give up all the money people will keep spending on these maps. Come on, guys.

Well this is a nice surprise.

...A surprise that it's showing up a week earlier than expected, not that it's showing up at all. Jesus. So many people so sure that Nintendo just wants so much to give up all the money people will keep spending on these maps. Come on, guys.

No way, dude. NOA is going to shut off the firehose of cash any minute now. I've already put half a dozen copies of the latest DLC inside a Faraday cage secured in my concrete bunker just in case they decide to retroactively take them away.

I think the main reason people are so skeptical that the DLC won't be released stems from the fact that New Mystery was never brought over here. Up until then we had consistently had equal treatment.

I think the main reason people are so skeptical that the DLC won't be released stems from the fact that New Mystery was never brought over here. Up until then we had consistently had equal treatment.

that's way gone with series 2 DLC already getting released here though

anyway, time to farm Limit Break! (3/49)

Ermahgerd. Not expecting that. Cant afford the new pack right now cuz irl shit be cray, but now im all scared cuz it looks uber hard lol!

Oh well. I have time to get a lot of Limit Break on my guys before i buy Training From The Seven Hells. :p

Ermahgerd. Not expecting that. Cant afford the new pack right now cuz irl shit be cray, but now im all scared cuz it looks uber hard lol!

Oh well. I have time to get a lot of Limit Break on my guys before i buy Training From The Seven Hells. :p

I beat the first one, Death's Embrace, without Limit Breaker on any of my units, in two turns. But I did it on Hard/Classic, so I doubt I can actually brag.

I just did Death's Embrace, no fortify OR staff users OR Renewal/other self-healing skills, other than Aether on Lucina and Chrom.

Took a few tries, but I eventually did it in 19 turns. It was terrifying.

Can someone answer this: if you don't kill the boss by turn 10 (got him on turn 5 with a lucky Mire crit) what happens?

I just did Death's Embrace, no fortify OR staff users OR Renewal/other self-healing skills, other than Aether on Lucina and Chrom.

Took a few tries, but I eventually did it in 19 turns. It was terrifying.

Can someone answer this: if you don't kill the boss by turn 10 (got him on turn 5 with a lucky Mire crit) what happens?

you don't get Est

That makes me sad then. I purposely was rushing him with Mire sorcerers because I thought that if he wasn't dead by turn 10 it would become a nonstandard game over. (Didn't recruit Est, though I looked at her skills afterwards and they are DELICIOUS)

That makes me sad then. I purposely was rushing him with Mire sorcerers because I thought that if he wasn't dead by turn 10 it would become a nonstandard game over. (Didn't recruit Est, though I looked at her skills afterwards and they are DELICIOUS)

I got Est on Ch5. (Hello, 20 Logbook units, Chrom go hide behind Mithos Yggdrasill, He'll Protect You. I think. Then again... Perhaps you're safer with Arvis, no wait, he's busy with Deirdre.)

... She is OP as hell if you start using her that early (I dunno when a good time to actually use her would be).

Am I the only one that noticed the text box formatting issue in DE?

It's most noticeable with MUs battle quote, the edge of the text box goes off the screen and the little bouncing triangle is cut off. A few of the other quotes are like that, too. (and the text most of the time doesn't even look like it would stretch the box...)