StreetPass Team Gimmicks/Themes

Merun

Some people don't put any effort into their streetpass teams, others put a ton of effort, and some theme their StreetPass Teams. Maybe an All-Swordsmen team, or like me at one point, a Tricksters/Pegasus Knight only team (Dark Fliers and Tricksters are my favorite classes). Or perhaps your teams have a gimmick of some sort. Anyone else have anything like this that they'd want to share? Post pictures as a visual aid if you wish.

I don't know. I got lazy with mine and made all the messages in terrible "retardese" and named all my forged weapons after the banter the character holding them speaks during battle. Lucina would be holding a couple of weapons titled "I challenge my fate" in all caps and so forth. My entire team is that. I named it "♪ Da Gangstaz ♪"

I don't take myself too seriously.

Will do it once I get my own game but I wanna see if I can pull off an Asgardian/ThorComics theme for my streetpass team

Or hell team Avengers featuring Basilio as Nick Fury

Edited by Thor Odinson

My Streetpass team is 'Knights of Iris'.

This almost makes it seem like I'm bitter about the localization until you realize that it's a play on my screen name and is also my guild name in Etrian Odyssey titles. Just a happy coincidence~

I want an all pegasi team.

Expected/10?

I don't really care about Streetpass, but if I did, it'd probably be all female aside from the Avatar (or her husband, if the avatar is a female).

Pssh. My teams are all death bringers. Team Aether/Royal Weapon is King Marth, Chrom, Luci, Tsuharu, Cellica, DLC Ike, Spotpass Ike, Whyra (Rally Heart Spectrum Bride) Morgan, Basilio (buff purposes) and... whatever else I need for buffs. Grima's groupies will be finalized with the final DLC. It will go like this: Amirg, Aversa, Morgan, Katarina, Michaiah, Tharja, Gangrel, and my 3 buff people.

Grima's Groupies= Dark Blessing + King of Plegia

Team Aether= All Royal weapon users except Ephraim (may swap him in though)

Edited by Only My Unit

I think a couple people did this too, but my team is basically Chrom and Avatar's (both of them) extended family. Although I didn't name them Ylissean Royal family (sounds too boring to me), so I named them "The Chosen of Naga" since it sounds more epic.

There's nothing special about my team. My StreetPass is a Market. oAo I sell rare items like Stat Boosting Items, Character Weapons (i.e. Eliwood's Blade), Rift Door and Seed of Trust, and so on. I make sure everyone is armed, though, just in case. Not that I expect anyone to take on my Limit Broken team unless they have a death wish, fufufu...

Kaiden, Ashley, or both? ;3

Teehee. :) Well, Severa's going to be Miranda - knocked that one out of the way.

Kaiden would have to be a mage... Ricken? No... Kaiden reminds me of Stahl actually... but Stahl doesn't reclass to be a mage. Sadness. Otherwise I would totally do it.

My Streetpass team is 'Brides of Havoc' and features a male MU, Havoc, and you guessed it - 9 Brides. XD I love it.

And for extra-trollage, the majority of them are the children characters with Counter. Woo!

I'm really disappointed that the Spotpass/DLC character cause glitches. I spent so much time training Pr. Marth and Mist because I love them so and would love to show them off.

As far as I know, guest Avatars don't cause a glitch. I've fought a team with a few guest avatars (one was myself, strangely enough).

Yeah, the common theme is what really makes a good Streetpass Team, in my opinion. While all my units have capped stats, I'm just trying to troll as hard as I can, since there's no way you can make an 'unbeatable' team - so it's much better to make an amusing play experience than to try to be that guy who's all 'hahamyteamissostrong' and then you proceed to troll them with Pair Up. XD

I'm looking forward to my next run. I plan to recreate Maria as a MU and have a team full of wyverns, dragons and War clerics.

Don't have much of a theme for mine. I've got a team with a bunch of old playthrough avatars, along with four of my favorite characters (Khans, Owain with overly-grand sword names, Nah).

I think I've only passed the team off to one person with Awakening though (I've only gotten two people that gave me avatars that had marriage records, and one of them was before I knew about the glitch and had Hector in my list).

Speaking of, Spotpass/DLC stuff probably glitches specifically because it's possible to not have that data on file (Which is why other avatars would be allowed to be streetpassed, because that's all on the main game.)

Speaking of, Spotpass/DLC stuff probably glitches specifically because it's possible to not have that data on file (Which is why other avatars would be allowed to be streetpassed, because that's all on the main game.)

It's a localization bug (Japanese copies work just fine with Spotpasses in Streetpass), so that's NOT why. Also, if it were the case in which case that's intentional, the game likely wouldn't let you sortie with Spotpass/DLC characters.

Hell, the game has compensation built in for the case that you don't have the data (Outrealm Skill, Outrealm Class, Outrealm Item, Outrealm Soldier)

The fact that marrying Owain/Lucina has different wording is more likely responsible for the bug than anything regarding downloaded/not. (BTW: that's an extra check, which could very well be responsible for the bug, by moving Data and throwing off pointers.)

Anyways, on the topic itself:

Can I claim the title of Lord of Streetpass Gimmickery? :KnollRoll:

(Last check, Spoilers with descriptions were broken. Images below)

hbgVYTg.png

St0xPMG.png

0bgmqcg.png

RSbNU0W.png

CO8Hxgp.png

aiCWYyG.png

u2VxtgE.png

tpqOWxE.png

QODMuzx.png

3UnBH9B.png

PjKji0B.png

Yes, that's right, the cast of Tales of Symphonia, crashing this Awawkening party.

When I finally get my hands on the game I'm going to make a War Monk team, which consists of:

- The first-gens(MU, Libra, Kellam)

- The kids(MU!Yarne, Gregor!Owain, Kellam!Inigo, Henry!Brady, Vaike!Gerome, Libra!Laurent)

- Another MU or Male Morgan

Because monks with axes FTW.

(Still though, can I recruit another Morgan from my another save file on the Logbook?)

EDIT: I was also planning for all pegasi team but someone already pointed that out.

Edited by Pega-Pony Princess

When I finally get my hands on the game I'm going to make a War Monk team, which consists of:

- The first-gens(MU, Libra, Kellam)

- The kids(MU!Yarne, Gregor!Owain, Kellam!Inigo, Henry!Brady, Vaike!Gerome, Libra!Laurent)

- Another MU or Male Morgan

Because MONKSWITHAXES FTW.

Still though, can I recruit another Morgan from my another save file on the Logbook?

You'd have to fill it with another Avatar.