Europe getting first Series 2 episode on Thursday

VincentASM

The European official site has revealed the upcoming DLC schedule for Europe and it's very interesting.

This Thursday we won't be getting Champions of Yore 2, but instead we get a way better deal; we're getting the first maps in the Scramble Pack and the Golden Pack!

The Scramble Pack contains what were previously known as the "Bonds" maps and begins with "Harvest Scramble".

Hope we get Harvest Scramble this Thursday in the states. Scramble Pack is the one I've looked forward to the most, particularly the second and third.

Anyway, it's great that they're doing this for the EU fans.

Not really sure where to mention this, but the European site has partial data for many other episodes hidden away (including, for instance, the Challenge episodes).

Although, since the North American DLC is so far ahead of us, there's not really any new information.

Apparently the final DLC (The Strongest One's Name) will have "apotheosis" in its name, whatever that means.

Not really sure where to mention this, but the European site has partial data for many other episodes hidden away (including, for instance, the Challenge episodes).

Although, since the North American DLC is so far ahead of us, there's not really any new information.

Apparently the final DLC (The Strongest One's Name) will have "apotheosis" in its name, whatever that means.

From dictionary.com:

a·poth·e·o·sis

[uh-poth-ee-oh-sis, ap-uh-thee-uh-sis]

noun, plural a·poth·e·o·ses [uh-poth-ee-oh-seez, ap-uh-thee-uh-seez]

the elevation or exaltation of a person to the rank of a god.

the ideal example; epitome; quintessence: This poem is the apotheosis of lyric expression.
Edited by Dai

Like I've said so many times, the localizers had a lot of leg room to maneuver... and they had fun with it. :lol:

I remember looking up "Halidom" xD

They REALLY had fun using their dang thesauruses xD

Edited by shadowofchaos

Like I've said so many times, the localizers had a lot of leg room to maneuver... and they had fun with it. :lol:

XD

The enemies on that map are the apothesis of strength indeed.

Hey, as someone who loves learning words and their definition, FE:A is the best game ever.

And I seriously want to know more about the French translation, seeing I speak it.

a·poth·e·o·sis

[uh-poth-ee-oh-sis, ap-uh-thee-uh-sis]

noun, plural a·poth·e·o·ses [uh-poth-ee-oh-seez, ap-uh-thee-uh-seez]

the elevation or exaltation of a person to the rank of a god.

the ideal example; epitome; quintessence: This poem is the apotheosis of lyric expression.

clearly Nergal is that 99 luck Sorceror on the map

Wait, what now? There's a sorcerer with 99 luck in TSON? You're kidding, right?

oh it gets better

99 luck Sorceror with forged Nosferatu, Miracle, and Vantage+ (and Luna+ and Pavise+)

and on alternate wave 5, you get to fight two more of these guys! (and 4 sorcerors with Nosferatu/Miracle/Hawkeye)

Edited by shadykid

Make sure to bring Sully for that one.

I'll kill you twice!

I know you're kidding, but Sully is a pretty terrible choice for that map actually you should pick a god and pray

on a semi-related note, Awakening debuted at #3 on UK charts (apparently Bioshock=10.2k>Awakening>Tomb Raider>7.9k)

everyone knows France has better video game tastes anyway

Edited by shadykid

Wait, what now? There's a sorcerer with 99 luck in TSON? You're kidding, right?

Unfortunately, no. And even more unfortunately, he has illegal Nosferatus and Miracle.

and on alternate wave 5, you get to fight two more of these guys! (and 4 sorcerors with Nosferatu/Miracle/Hawkeye)

How do you know...? The only footage I've seen had the normal waves.

Edited by Levant Fortner