Male Pegasus Knight

Jotari

Well, it's not a stable that the Paladin has to be this old. Jagen and Markus are the only ones and the latter is a direct copy of the former.

On the other hand, we got the mustache god Oifaye, Eyvel, Seth, Titania, Sothe and Freddy. They are all significantly younger. Probably.

They're still all at like, retirement age, at least relatively to the other FE characters.

OK maybe not Sothe.

Edited by Refa

I'd love some gender-flopped classes going on.

Male Pegasus Knights, Female Berserkers, Female Great Knights (the lack of female pre-promotes astounds me), Male Troubadours... the possibilities are endless! Especially on that last one, because I don't think males get a counterpart of that class at all.

The closest thing to a male troubadour has been Xane...and that's mostly because he has the trademark feather.

Troubador is a gender-neutral class name, so you could just have that be the base for male/female units. The male equivalent would have to be called something other than Valkyrie, but I'm sure they can think of something.

They're still all at like, retirement age, at least relatively to the other FE characters.

OK maybe not Sothe.

And despite his fabulous mustache, Oifey is actually the same age as Shannon.

Troubador is a gender-neutral class name, so you could just have that be the base for male/female units. The male equivalent would have to be called something other than Valkyrie, but I'm sure they can think of something.

Einherjar

Einherjar

MAN ON PRETTY HORSE.

In a game without reclassing I could care less about gender class restrictions, but in the games WITH reclassing it should be removed. It's not like it would change the sooo much by allowing males to have access to pegasus and troubadour classes and vice-versa for female.

Edited by Quick

He'd have to be pretty. =)

Anyway, I think the gender-specific classes are sorta cool only in that it gives an extra challenge to, eh, "breeding" skills onto the children characters, since some skills (galeforce, yay) are gender-specific and such.

But no, I would not mind at all.

*Imagine Lucius being a male PegKnigt*

Hey it's fit!

It'd probably be easier to imagine Lucius as a plain jane female Pegasus Knight, though.

Clearly, Seth's mother was a Falcon Knight.

And Serra's mother was a Dancer. And Leif and Prince Marth's fathers had access to the Villager class. And Deirdre's class set was Shaman and Pegasus Knight. And Walhart is Ephraim's father.

And Est has two mothers and three fathers. One of her mothers is a Dancer, and at least two of her fathers are Villagers.

These are facts.