MirabellexHenry
TharjaxGaius
NowixDonnel
Sullyx? => Vaike, Kellam, Stahl ?
MirielxRicken
Pannex? => Gregor or Frederick ?
OliviaxVirion

Sumiax? => ...

If you want you can propose me some modifications.
I'm interested in these children in particular : Severa, Lucina, Gerome, Brady, Owain, Morgan(M).

And for the children which pairings are the best among them ?

Edited by Magus

Looks pretty good.

Sully goes with Vaike as he's arguably 2nd best dad for Kjelle(other than Donny) since he grants her Merc class line and thus Armsthrift. Sumia goes with Fred, and Panne goes to Gregor. Cherche goes with Stahl.

Personally I would go with Nowi/Kellam, then Sully/Donny and finally Cherche/Vaike(+7 Str Gerome).

Looks pretty good so far, except that you won't be able to get Cynthia because all of Sumia's potential suitors are paired off.

I'll just second Sumia going with Frederick, or if you want a Dark Flier Cynthia then Henry is your best bet.

For Lucina and Morgan (M), I personally went with this skill set for my FemaleAvatar!Lucina, Aether, Rightful King, Galeforce, Limit Breaker, Dual Strike+.

For Morgan (M) I went with Ignis, Rightful King, Galeforce, Rally Spectrum, Limit Breaker. Since Lucina and Morgan will be able to reclass into anything, you could replace any skill in there with Armsthrift or any skill of your choice.

Pega-Pony Princess => For Gerome, sure the +7 strengh is attractive, but Gregor and Frederick gives +6 and better skills possibilities no ? I'm really thinking Frederick is an interesting choice to make a tank Gerome with Aegis, Pavise and Sol...

Ace Tactician & Levant Fortner => I admit that I don't like Sumia and not very interesting in her and Cynthia, Cordelia all the way. So the idea is to use these children with the best possibilities : Severa, Lucina, Gerome, Brady, Owain, Morgan(M), the others are less important for me.

And thanks Ace for the skillsets of Lucina and Morgan, they look great !

Edited by Magus

Here's the list :

Cherchex? => Gregor or Frederick ?

LissaxLibra

CordeliaxLon'qu

MirabellexHenry

TharjaxGaius

NowixDonnel

Sullyx? => Vaike, Kellam, Stahl ?

MirielxRicken

Pannex? => Gregor or Frederick ?

OliviaxVirion

Sumiax? => ...

If you want you can propose me some modifications.

I'm interested in these children in particular : Severa, Lucina, Gerome, Brady, Owain, Morgan(M).

And for the children which pairings are the best among them ?

Avatar x Chrom is fine, although your Avatar's asset/flaw are important in that as well so I'm curious what it ends up being (Lucina is less than fond of -STR or -SPD for example).

For the most part, the pairings are fairly orthodox, so I'll only address the questionable ones. If you're sure Nowi is going with Donnel, give Vaike to Kjelle; otherwise, consider giving Kellam or Vaike to Nowi and Donnel to Kjelle. I am not a fan of Kellam!Nah at all but it works.

One of Panne or Cherche needs to get Gregor. Personally I prefer Yarne having him because Gerome already gets Sol from his Fighter tree. I am a big fan of Frederick!Gerome, but Sumia probably needs him since everyone else is taken and I don't recommend leaving Cynthia out in the cold as she's a very good unit. I suggest Sumia go with Frederick and Panne with Gregor, and give Cherche either Vaike or Kellam, depending upon who you ended up using for Nowi and Sully.

For the kids, I recommend pairing up like kids with like kids. Lucina and Severa tend to be physical fighters, so you might pair them with characters like Gerome or Inigo. Yarne as a Berserker is also an excellent supportive unit, and with Gregor as his father he can swap in and destroy all with Armsthrift weapons, Vantage and Sol. Likewise, Ricken!Laurent is excellent for supporting a female magic user, Cynthia as a Dark Flier is good for supporting a male Sage/Sorcerer (like your Owain), and so forth. If Nah ends up a tank, she will probably want to pair with a General (for more STR/DEF) or a Swordmaster (she needs a lot of SPD from her Pair Up if she wants to be offensive).

Well, like everyone has said, you either have to pair Fred with Sumia in order to get Cythia or bust. It is actually a very good pair, both for Sumia and the resulting Cynthia. I guess it comes down to whether or not you care enough to have Cynthia on the team. I personally always play any FE to get all characters, even the ones I don't like, but that's me.

As for the others, I can speak with experience that Stahl/Sully (because he gives Kjelle a good balance of stats and skills) and Gregor/Panne (as already mentioned) have always worked wonders for me and their children. I can't help much with Cherche though since I always pair her with Virion; I wouldn't know how well the others work for her...

I would not recommend Stahl for Sully. Stahl is useful because he passes down Cavalier and Myrmidon (an unusual and exceptional combination) with good stats all around. Sully already has Cavalier and Myrmidon, so all Stahl can pass classwise to Kjelle is Archer. I'd certainly say Kjelle isn't so bad off with the classes she already starts with, but what she'd really like is something like Mercenary. Donnel gives her Mercenary and Pegasus Knight with a little Troubador on the side (useful if you intend to grind her to caps as her RES growth is ass without Valkyrie and/or Aptitude, and Donnel could pass the latter if you didn't care about Counter), Vaike gives her excellent stats, Mercenary+Thief, and passes Axefaire which is pretty amazing for her.

Thanks everyone.

Avatar x Chrom is fine, although your Avatar's asset/flaw are important in that as well so I'm curious what it ends up being (Lucina is less than fond of -STR or -SPD for example).

For the most part, the pairings are fairly orthodox, so I'll only address the questionable ones. If you're sure Nowi is going with Donnel, give Vaike to Kjelle; otherwise, consider giving Kellam or Vaike to Nowi and Donnel to Kjelle. I am not a fan of Kellam!Nah at all but it works.

One of Panne or Cherche needs to get Gregor. Personally I prefer Yarne having him because Gerome already gets Sol from his Fighter tree. I am a big fan of Frederick!Gerome, but Sumia probably needs him since everyone else is taken and I don't recommend leaving Cynthia out in the cold as she's a very good unit. I suggest Sumia go with Frederick and Panne with Gregor, and give Cherche either Vaike or Kellam, depending upon who you ended up using for Nowi and Sully.

For the kids, I recommend pairing up like kids with like kids. Lucina and Severa tend to be physical fighters, so you might pair them with characters like Gerome or Inigo. Yarne as a Berserker is also an excellent supportive unit, and with Gregor as his father he can swap in and destroy all with Armsthrift weapons, Vantage and Sol. Likewise, Ricken!Laurent is excellent for supporting a female magic user, Cynthia as a Dark Flier is good for supporting a male Sage/Sorcerer (like your Owain), and so forth. If Nah ends up a tank, she will probably want to pair with a General (for more STR/DEF) or a Swordmaster (she needs a lot of SPD from her Pair Up if she wants to be offensive).

For my Avatar her asset is HP and her flaw Luck.

Okay thanks for all your recommendations !

Supposing I really want a Frederick!Gerome, maybe I can do SumiaxGaius and Tharjax?

If I do TharjaxLibra and LissaxVaike, is it a good choice ?

Edited by Magus

No

Vaike is better on a daughter unless their name is Severa

Tharja wants either Vaike, Gregor, Donnel, or Gaius(AT Av Night Sorcerer). Or if you are a bit crazy like me, you go with Stahl!Tharja for PavGis

If you want a FrederickGerome, you can go with Sumia!Chrom which is arguably better than the infamous Olivia!Chrom. Of course, this means you need to rellocate your MU somewhere else

Sumia generally goes with Henry, Fred, or Chrom although I argue she is one of the better choice for MU as far as 2 Morgan genes goes

Edited by JSND

Quite honestly I'd rather have Tharja x Vaike and Lissa x Libra than the reverse. Sorcerer is nice to have on Owain and Tharja already passes it to Noire. Getting Dark Mage is one of the big draws to Libra as a father; that said, he does also pass Priest and Mage and Noire appreciates Tomefaire, but I think if you want a Tomefaire Noire you're better off with Ricken.

Vaike!Noire is... shockingly not that terrible. Good modifiers everywhere but LCK (who cares) and RES (only -1), she gets Armsthrift, she has access to General and positive STR and DEF modifiers, she still has positive MAG, it could be a lot worse.

Vaike!Owain is... not bad, but not great either. Lissa's stats are magically-inclined so in spite of his appearance Owain is better off trying to cultivate his magic. A physical dad just gives him middling stats, and the only noteworthy thing Vaike gives Owain is Sol (which isn't bad by any means).

If I had to choose between those two, I would give Libra to Lissa. I don't think either pairing would ruin everything or anything, but I'm just saying.

I disagree that ChromxSumia is better than ChromxOlivia, but if you really want Frederick to be Gerome's father, you'd have to put Sumia with either Gaius, Chrom, or Henry. I recommend Henry if you want a Dark Flier (because neither Sumia nor Cordelia have the magic stats suitable for the class) Cynthia, and Chrom if you want the best physical attributes, plus Gaius is better with Maribelle, imo. :P

Edited by Anacybele

JSND => The problem is that is to late for ChromxAvatar in my party, already married ^^°

Renall => Okay thanks.

Anacybelle => But Henry is the best dad for Brady no ?

Sumia has a non-negative MAG modifier and Sage access, she's not that bad at magic herself!

Henry with Sumia or Maribelle is a contentious question. He is an excellent father for either of them. Libra is an acceptable substitute for Henry if you intend to use him solely as a mage, but Henry passes more classes to Brady than Libra does.

I suggest this

Cherche x Frederick

Sumia x Henry

Lissa x Libra
Cordelia x Lon'qu
Mirabelle x Donnel/Kellam
Tharja x Gaius
Nowi x Kellam/Donnel
Sully x Vaike
Miriel x Ricken
Panne x Gregor
Olivia x Virion

Maybe Donnel is more for Maribelle.

Edited by JSND

That comes up into Brady becoming supporter though, which is not exactly a problem.....

Yes but I can make him a Sage maybe ? I already have many options for Sorcerers...

If Brady has Armsthrift via Donnel and Aptitude from going Villager, he should turn out just fine in the end. Armsthrift and a nice beefy tome as a Sage is not at all unacceptable. Actually quite good. And it'd let him make use of staves if you needed an extra staffbot.

Kellam would also be okay. He'd get Pavise at least, which would make him a sturdy supporter.

Anacybelle => But Henry is the best dad for Brady no ?

Not if you want a butt-kicking War Monk Brady which is what I'm going for since Gaius passed some strength to him. Plus the awesome orange hair, man.

Not if you want a butt-kicking War Monk Brady which is what I'm going for since Gaius passed some strength to him. Plus the awesome orange hair, man.

Seconded. Plus, he has (lol)Counter/Miracle/Lethality. He's my best streetpass troll.

I think I will stay with this :

Cherche x Frederick

Sumia x Henry

Lissa x Libra
Cordelia x Lon'qu
Mirabelle x Donnel
Tharja x Gaius
Nowi x Kellam
Sully x Vaike
Miriel x Ricken
Panne x Gregor
Olivia x Virion