So, who's excited for Priam?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: Oh yeah, what's the song called that's played in his map?

Champion. It sounds similar to a song from Path of Radiance (Ike's Resolution).

Edited by Levant Fortner

That was fun XD. I was so excited with this AND new DLC today! I only brought 25 units to Priam's map (50 seems like a LOT o.O). Wasn't expecting them all to rush me from turn 1! The map itself... It looks nice but ugh, more huge flat plains? :(

Anyway, reclassed Priam to Mercenary to get Armsthrift. After that I might get him Astra and then go Dread Fighter, but his starting skills are pretty darn good already.

I'm playing it right now too! So excite. XD

Motherfreaking HELL. SO. Many. ENEMIES.

On Normal mode too? Hmm, sounds like a good challenge!

I hope this will be a good chapter and... yeah, a good unit too. And reading posts about bringing 25 units... uhh.... whoa. I don't even have 25 units I've trained. It's only under 10 that are really good. Or around 10. And I pair up. A lot.

And I guess that's why no one posted the Avatar (F) x Priam support conversation in the thread... and had to grab it from youtube.

I've finally gotten him in Lunatic+/Classic. There's EVEN MORE ENEMIES than in Normal or Hard mode. There's the same amount of enemies in Lunatic mode. Problem is, Lunatic+ can give enemies OP skills... like Counter... Counters were everywhere... Everywhere... ;_;

Edit: Guess I was wrong about the number of enemies... I've only been playing on my Lunatic+/Classic file and not on other modes...

Edited by Linkmstr

On Normal mode too? Hmm, sounds like a good challenge!

I hope this will be a good chapter and... yeah, a good unit too. And reading posts about bringing 25 units... uhh.... whoa. I don't even have 25 units I've trained. It's only under 10 that are really good. Or around 10. And I pair up. A lot.

And I guess that's why no one posted the Avatar (F) x Priam support conversation in the thread... and had to grab it from youtube.

Lol wait, I think I got mixed up when I said I brought 25 XD I just remember I brought about half of the max amount, I was thinking 50 was the max but that's the enemies.

For those curious, you can bring up to 30 allies, against the army of 50 enemies. Really, that number of allies is just excessive. It's only approached by Ike's and Katarina's DLCs, each allowing 20.

Hey, I just noticed that the SpotPass update actually concluded the Other team. Glad to see they actually did that properly, unlike in the Japanese version where they fucked it up so that you never automatically get them.

I had about 14 units fighting paired up, Olivia, about a half-dozen or so staffbots...yeah, I don't know how I could have filled up all 30 deployment slots.

I had about 14 units fighting paired up, Olivia, about a half-dozen or so staffbots...yeah, I don't know how I could have filled up all 30 deployment slots.

30 Sorcerors

start playing Advance Wars with Mire tomes

For those curious, you can bring up to 30 allies, against the army of 50 enemies. Really, that number of allies is just excessive. It's only approached by Ike's and Katarina's DLCs, each allowing 20.

Hey, I just noticed that the SpotPass update actually concluded the Other team. Glad to see they actually did that properly, unlike in the Japanese version where they fucked it up so that you never automatically get them.

I dunno what happened in the Japanese version, but 'Other' team? Is this for non-Outrealm maps?

And lol, yeah... not sure how you can fill up 30 allies.... I don't think I even filled up half and then I also paired up everyone so it's even less on the field. Plus, I only really killed with a very few amount. Like Avatar, Cynthia and Lucina (with their spouses).

I need to try to solo Ike's map and get Ike to pair up with Priam.

Edited by Cordelia

Even on Normal mode and with a team full of grinded units, this map is a tough one. The openess of the map only adds to the challenge which I think is what they were going for so I have no problem with the map being open and featureless.

As for filling all 30 slots, i had about 7 left after my team and I filled the rest with some spotpass characters.

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

This was a fun challenge but I just ended up running General!Vaike!Severa with Helswath and had Chrom in her pocket with Supportive skills and rushed a 7 turn clear on Lunatic. When Counter is only on the 4 or so Warriors, I just camped behind the center house wall and let them all attack me with their bows so counter wasn't an issue except for one line Warrior that took the scenic route towards me.

--Edit

Does Priam have any dialogue with Ike in any of his DLC chapters (like CoL3 or R&R3)?

Edited by Elieson

Hah, I never let the enemy attack me on the EP. Galeforce pair-ups kill three enemies per pair per turn, then rescue them out of range. Mire helps with any Warriors I don't feel like keeping track of, but isn't at all necessary. Also, Mire is fun for killing Priam before he can even look at any of my units.

I'm keeping a save open, because someday I'll play this for real, without resorting to cheap tricks.