Ideas for Fire Emblem Classes

rexraptor041

An Idea I had some time ago would be an Armored Pacifist unit with extremely high Def and Res, low strength, low move and mediummagic. Staff-Locked.

Can takes hits forever, but unable to damage anyone.

An armored class focusing on magic... (as in an actually armored unit... not somthing like a scantily clad spellcaster who randomly has high defense...)

Or a class w/ insane magic strength skill and speed at the cost of everything else... (AKA the ultamite mixed glass canon...)

Mobile Convoy- Can access your convoy in battle, and rescue up to 3 units.

^ This. It took me forever to figure out that the Convoy was Chrom in 13, I just thought the option randomly cropped up at times.

Should the convoy be defenseless or have some sort of weapon?

Defenseless of course! It should also have like as much move as the promoted mounts though, none of that Merlinus crap.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's some third tier classes that I thought up and typed up.

Guardian- Uses Swords and Axes, The next stage of the Hero unit

Cataphract- Uses Swords, Lances and Axes, The next stage of the Great Knight unit

Fanatic- Uses Swords and Axes, The next stage of the Berserker unit

Sage Knight- Uses Swords, Lances and Element Tomes, The next stage of the Mage Knight unit

Death Knight- Uses Swords, Lances and Element and Dark Tomes, The next stage of the Dark Knight unit

Wizard- Uses All types of Tomes and Staves, The next possible stage for the Sage unit

Templar- Uses Swords, Lances, Light Tomes, and Staves, The next possible stage for the Paladin unit

Still coming up with more ideas.

A class that involves the use of scythes. No idea what it would be called, what the strengths and weaknesses are, etc. But it'd be cool.

Reaper would be too cliche...

OH! The Villager class and its promotions could use them!

I haven't used that class too much (sorry Donnel...), is it good?

You do have to babysit him for a while, but considering how amazing his growths are it becomes worth the effort later on - not so much on Lunatic or Lunatic+ of course, but he's an utter monster on the battlefield in Normal (more so than most, I mean) and a worthwhile unit in Hard if you have the time and patience.

You do have to babysit him for a while, but considering how amazing his growths are it becomes worth the effort later on - not so much on Lunatic or Lunatic+ of course, but he's an utter monster on the battlefield in Normal (more so than most, I mean) and a worthwhile unit in Hard if you have the time and patience.

Hmm. I'll have to try him out sometime!