I wish this game had more non-mounted enemy dragons. (SPOILERS FOR THIS GAME)

The Void

The final boss of this game is the avatar of Grima. Who happened to be a dragon, and is connected to the Earth Dragons. Most of the games with Earth Dragons featured non-mounted enemy dragons except for the Jugdral games. And it was established for those game that the non-mounted dragons don't really hang around there that much and Loptyr went there during the Divine Dragon VS Earth Dragon thing.

Really, this game could have had some Draco Zombies like Gaiden and Sacred Stones at least if Grima!Robin couldn't get any degenerated dragons or manaketes to help him.

Edited by The Void

It would make weapons like Falchion and Wyrmslayer more worth it, I suppose, since the Dragon type wouldn't be limited to Wyvern Riders and Manaketes (and one of those classes will never be faced as an enemy unless you play certain Xenologue Chapters, or Streetpass someone).

It would make weapons like Falchion and Wyrmslayer more worth it, I suppose, since the Dragon type wouldn't be limited to Wyvern Riders and Manaketes (and one of those classes will never be faced as an enemy unless you play certain Xenologue Chapters, or Streetpass someone).

This really. You can pretty much shaft Wyrmslayer weapons after a certain chapter.

I don't know about including Taguel enemies, because that would contradict what Panne said about being the last Taguel of her species. And Yarne is still half-species. (Plus he comes after, lol.)

Not if they're Risen Taguel. I would've liked for them to put in some Risen Taguel and maybe a Manakete or two as well.

Edited by Kon

Might have been a cool "extended" ending (à la Binding Blade or Mystery of the Emblem) to have Grima wake up all the earth dragons. Not that Grima ever gives the slightest indication that he gives a shit about the other dragons, but it might have been fun to mow down legions of manaketes dragons (correct me if I'm wrong, but the entire point of the earth dragons is that only one became a manakete?).

shouldnt Avatar be weak to wyrmslayers?

Nope. Wyrmslayers don't help with Grima, only the Falchion. And I'm not sure that Avatar counts as a "dragon" anyway.

Might have been a cool "extended" ending (à la Binding Blade or Mystery of the Emblem) to have Grima wake up all the earth dragons.

But that can't happen since the sealed Earth Dragons fused, leading to Grima.

Look at all the eyes.

But that can't happen since the sealed Earth Dragons fused, leading to Grima.

Look at all the eyes.

Still would have been fun. Also, assuming the "fusion" theory is correct, does it fuse the bodies or just souls/whatever? Cause it would also be fun to fight a bunch of Draco-Risen, similar to FE8's Draco Zombies.

Maybe we would finally get a (real) use for those Blessed Lances/Bows bonus-damage

Besides, I'm not sure that eyes are the best way to determine "fusion." There were a gazillion Earth Dragons (give or take), sealed, correct? Grima only has six eyes, IIRC.