Post your Morgans

Leif

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made Cherche|Morgan a Griffon Rider (planned to be temporary, but Morgan's level had gained a lot of inertia by the time she learnt Lancebreaker). Does that count?

Edited by Euklyd

My Morgan is going to be the Griffon Rider for my Avatar Army file; I haven't gotten him yet though. I'll post both of my acquired Morgan's eventually...

Well, I kinda meant as the final, permanent class, but I see. lol

It was. Just not planned. Although, that Morgan is 'dead' now (I wrote over the file).

Ohhh, okay then, I guess that does count. XD

I might reclass my Morgan for the purpose of getting other skills, but in the end, he's a Great Knight and taking after his father. ^^ In terms of class and weaponry, that is. He'd still be a tactical genius like his mother too, of course!

Alright, here's mine. I don't have a picture to put up because I'm too poor to have a camera.

[spoiler=Morgan]

Father: ... (+HP/-Lck)
Mother: Sumia!Lucina
Husband: Frederick!Inigo

Class: Grandmaster
Str: 50
Mag: 51
Skl: 54
Spd: 55
Lck: 56
Def: 50
Res: 53

Skills:
Limit Breaker
Armsthrift
Aether
Galeforce
Ignis

Equips:
Ragnell
Tyrfing
Valflame
Forseti
Mjolnir

...yeah, kinda generic and boring. I know.

Oh, and Avatar X Nobody is canon? Shit, I thought the whole point of all this alternate reality stuff and the option to pair the Avatar meant that canon didn't exist in this game. Oh well. Guess I should go cut myself to the agony of knowing that somebody said that what happened in my game didn't.

Heh.

Edited by HijackThis

morgan10.jpg

Terrible Text editing go!

Pass in going to be replaced by Limit Breaker when it's out, and will replace armsthrift in a streetpass team. Then I just need to cap some stats.

Capped everything Cherche!Morgan, Limit Break/Galeforce/Armsthrift/Deliverer/Astra at present. Max forged Levin Sword named Beyonce. :3

How are you guys getting perfect screen captures?

By not having a capture card like I do.

SohereshowmyMarcisonmyLunatic.png

So here's my Morgan when I load my Lunatic file and play her chapter.

She has a hell of a lot more luck than her dad does.

Edited by shadowofchaos

2R5to.png

Arright have an awful webcam photo of my FeMU Support Library run Morgan

He'll probs end up either zerker or something for super overkill 68 strength because strength is my favourite stat but Hero is better for being a streetpass troll

Says his father: "Indisputibly, progeny of the third order, cautiously bred toward extremes, prove without exception to be unfathomable. I advise that you ascend to my level."

Says his mother: "That's my boy!"

hyUkvMB.jpg

I forgot Rally Skill. He didn't need it (though with it Celica's crits 80% of the time or so for 100x4, for a theoretical maximum of 3000 damage off four full-crit Astras!).

Says his father: "Indisputibly, progeny of the third order, cautiously bred toward extremes, prove without exception to be unfathomable. I advise that you ascend to my level."

hyUkvMB.jpg

I forgot Rally Skill. He didn't need it (though with it Celica's crits 80% of the time or so for 100x4, for a theoretical maximum of 3000 damage off four full-crit Astras!).

O_O

I bow before the might that is your Morgan and his mighty Phil Collins tome.

Holy freaking hell. He's a monster.

hyUkvMB.jpg

wait I think I know you from another forum (I've seen this exact same Morgan)

From my Female Avatar run. Gerome's dad was Lon'Qu and I was +Spd -Lck

I was wondering if there was a proper, balanced Dread Fighter Morgan build that wasn't too slow.

Well, there it is. Kid doubles everything and has the offense to actually make Dread Fighter work. Owain's sword hand aches with envy.

I was wondering if there was a proper, balanced Dread Fighter Morgan build that wasn't too slow.

Well, there it is. Kid doubles everything and has the offense to actually make Dread Fighter work. Owain's sword hand aches with envy.

Dread Fighter Owain is still hilarious though (and adequate enough really)

wait I think I know you from another forum (I've seen this exact same Morgan)

I'm pretty sure I've seen both of you in that same thread actually :v

anyway

Phil Collins is basically the best name for a tome ever