Post your Morgans

Leif

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...your point?

Reality is better anyway.

you ran over your own dream while running over everyone else's, guess it backfired :smug:

(I love how this started from pink hair vs red hair for Morgan)

you ran over your own dream while running over everyone else's, guess it backfired :smug:

How'd it backfire? If everyone suffers, it doesn't matter that my "dream" gets ran over.

GET IT GUYS.

YOUR MORGANS ARE ALL LIES.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I haven't touched my Morgan yet...I don't like him...>.<

His appearance, voice, and what personality I've seen so far bug me. I suppose I'll mess with him at some point...

I haven't touched my Morgan yet...I don't like him...>.<

His appearance, voice, and what personality I've seen so far bug me. I suppose I'll mess with him at some point...

good

join the cool kids club, featuring the superior female Morgan

Edited by shadykid

...Geez, you people are ridiculous.

I'm also surprised that I haven't made it obvious enough that I find Frederick to be the sexiest guy in the game. xP

I promoted my Tharja!Morgan at base level to a Dark Flier to get Galeforce before deciding to stop using her because eh.

She had like +30 to all of her stats.

FeMu!Morgan Junior: Daddy, how did you met mommy?

Morgan: Mommy is actually my mommy from the future, so daddy married mommy in the past. Basically, Mommy is actually your grandma

So

Much

Win

Wrong

So basically it's Fire Emblem Fry...

I'm on my phone now so an attached image will do for now. I hope to update with a better shot tomorrow.

リヒトと結婚しています。何も後悔しないね

EDIT: Here's a huge-ass phone-shot. I hope to get a 3DS recorder thingy soon. >3>; Spoiler'd for hugeness.

[spoiler=My Morgan]image_zpsf380add8.jpg

Edited by Faye

My Grandmaster!Nowi!Morgan! She is also very good paired with her husband Owain or her sister, Nah. If Ignis doesn't activate (but it DOES have a high 50% chance activation rate), then Vengeance does. She is fully limit broken, and also makes an excellent Rally User.

Wait, wait, she is NOT fully limit broken. One stat in resistance then she will be ready to go. A talisman will fix that.

Huh, I really like male Morgan's voice. I find it rather sexy, actually.

Actually, I don't think I particularly dislike his voice specifically,

I think it might be the voice coupled with the character...doesn't quite mesh properly, imo. >.<

good

join the cool kids club, featuring the superior female Morgan

I've considered it. We'll see. I currently have two files saved, both with male Morgans, and I told my brother that I would leave a file open for him if he wanted to play it when I get home from school in two weeks. So I don't quite have a free spot right now.

Alright, here's the Morgan on my current run:

34F0B292-3640-44B1-9586-066FCB854BCE-125

Currently I'm still training my Morgan, and right now she's going the Swordmaster route. Might send her on the Wyvern Rider path next.

Too lazy to take a pic right now but my current Morgan is the daughter of MU and Aversa.

Shes a sage with

Limit Breaker

Shadowgift

Armsthrift

Sol

Ignis

I can't find Aversa's night yet so she has a forged Notsuferu that she uses with infinite uses thanks to arms thrift. Her defenses are high enough that she never gets oneshot and even if she gets low Sol+Nos in the same turn always gets her back to full. Her highest stat is 60 something mag I believe.

Too lazy to post pic as well.

My Morgan is the following:

Parents: Me (Avatar) and Lissa

Current Class: Swordsman

Current Skills: Renewal, Vantage, Galeforce, Ignis and Armsthrift

No stat caps yet and no limit breaker acquired yet.

Still training the rest of my bench characters to catch up to tier 1 or tier 2 stats before I finish training her.