Post your Morgans

Leif

Since Morgan is the best unit (statistically) in the game, I was curious to how the rest of you members set up your Morgans (for the postgame ideally). Feel free to post screenshots/photos.

[spoiler=Screenshot]IMG_0103_zps960e9c3a.jpg

Good luck damaging my Morgan. :)

Edited by Leif

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I messed up the class for my Morgan on my first run (also i don't own the 3ds he's on) so oops

I mean he went through sorc for a while but he has a +6 str mod so my bad

I'll have my own 3ds soon though so I'll get a Basilio-fathered Morgan sometimes

Edited by Thor Odinson

We postin' our Morgans? Alrighty here's my daughter(u):

BcI7viy.jpg

She has no Galeforce cuz her set is for my Streetpass team. Hence why she has all those extra items on her, lol

Edited by Drgnquester

*cough cough*

I don't actually have the game yet, but... -_-'

Morgan

Parent: Chrom and MU(F)(=[+SPD, -LCK]

Class: Assassin

Stats: HP - 80, STR - 51, MAG - 40, SKL - 62, SPD - 62, LCK - 56, DEF - 41, and RES - 40.

Skills: Limit Break, Rightful King, Lethality, Galeforce, and Astra/Armsthrift.

Weapons: Brave Sword (Forged), and anything else because Brave Sword aside, it doesn't really matter.

With 62 speed, Morgan will pretty much double everybody, hitting four times with the Brave Sword.

Rightful King will bring up Lethality's proc-rate to about 25%. Given that the Brave Sword hits four times, statistically, Lethality should activate every battle. If I hit four times, that is. Of course, not everything goes as statistics show, but generally, it should hold true.

And while in most cases I'd pick Astra over Lethality, I'm picking Lethality because of its decent chances of proc-ing... and... its looks. Lethality looks cool~ :awesome:

Edited by FranticforFreeFruityFruit

Photo036.png

She isn't quite done as she is freshly Limit Broken, but on the plus side she's done getting all the skills I want (for now). Her and Owain make a badass pair, also her and her sister. Excuse the BLUR.

Fine:

[spoiler=My Morgs, 2nd Playthrough]33jgs9g.jpg

With access to Pavise, Aegis, multiple -faires, and a bunch of other skills I never use.

Can't decide who to pair her with. Probably Gerome.

Their S support was just too cute for me to not pair.

Good thing this was my personal file, +str pairups(wyvern) while using dark flier is terrible

Calc came from one of her supports. (I forget which)

Omg, that's also why I'd pair a female Morgan with Gerome! Skipping everyone else...

My own Morgan on my main/Normal file isn't completed yet as he recently acquired Limit Breaker. Some skills could be switched around, but, whatever.

28qz9e.jpg

Edited by Cordelia

are those weapon names like all Hawaiian or something

Actually... yes. I do believe that's Hawaiian. I know the Avatar's name is Hawaiian, so kudos for carrying the time there Naui. ^_^

Actually... yes. I do believe that's Hawaiian. I know the Avatar's name is Hawaiian, so kudos for carrying the time there Naui. ^_^

are those weapon names like all Hawaiian or something

Oh hey, you guys are right! Well at least about the weapon names. They're Hawaiian deity names.

And actually my username and my Avatar's name is not Hawaiian, just a nickname I got in high school. No such word as "Naui" exists in any language I know of. I was having Morgan hold onto those until I make her her real weapons. Those are going onto one of my friend's Avatar once I recruit him in battle.

Edited by Naui

Oh hey, you guys are right! Well at least about the weapon names. They're Hawaiian deity names.

And actually my username and my Avatar's name is not Hawaiian, just a nickname I got in high school. No such word as "Naui" exists in any language I know of. I was having Morgan hold onto those until I make her her real weapons. Those are going onto one of my friend's Avatar once I recruit him in battle.

Oh, seriously? Well, the name IS made out of the twelve letter that makes up the Hawaiian alphabet and the sword names are Hawaiian, so...

This is what I get for assuming things.

I recognized Pele's name instantly, but the others I'm not familiar with. Then again, all of my Hawaiian culture knowledge comes from Kaiulani: The People's Princess. ^^

Oh, seriously? Well, the name IS made out of the twelve letter that makes up the Hawaiian alphabet and the sword names are Hawaiian, so...

This is what I get for assuming things.

I recognized Pele's name instantly, but the others I'm not familiar with. Then again, all of my Hawaiian culture knowledge comes from Kaiulani: The People's Princess. ^^

Haha, it's fine. (btw technically it's 13 since we count the 'okina (apostrophe) as a letter).

The other spell books are the respective gods of those elements (thunder and wind). Papahanau(moku) and Wakea are basically Hawaiian "Earth Mother" and "Sky Father."

Haha, it's fine. (btw technically it's 13 since we count the 'okina (apostrophe) as a letter).

The other spell books are the respective gods of those elements (thunder and wind). Papahanau(moku) and Wakea are basically Hawaiian "Earth Mother" and "Sky Father."

Ah! That's always nice to know, and I've never met a Hawaiian before. Nice to meet you. ^^

I wish I have some interesting information but I'm from Florida. All I can do is name my spellbooks after citrus fruits and theme parks.

[spoiler=My Morgan]jztjf5.jpg

This is my Morgan. Despite being a guy, my female run turned out much better in every way, so that's the one I'll show. Feel free to tell me what you think of him.

Edited by Sweq32