[FE13] The PALestinians Inherit Ylisse and Don't Reset

Naglfar

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually I just remembered that anna's kind of hard to recruit, and unless I want my turncount buttfucked I only get one try... yep, she might be joining a little late

You've got Sully, Stahl, Cordelia and free Chrom/Avatar/Frederick on your side. It can't be hard to recruit her.

Anna's actually pretty cool, and serves a similiar role to that of Libra.

I just noticed that naglfar's team is almost as broken as mine :(.

Also is the Avatar supposed to be a specific gender? Because marrying Chrom gives you really broken Lucina and maybe Morgan.

Edited by bearclaw13

ooh it's my turn

tharja+noire

guess who has too many mothers (hint: this guy)

edit: also do you think I should get rid of the frederick pairing up rule? it seems dumb and confusing and easy to forget about, while also pointless

Edited by Naglfar

I just noticed that naglfar's team is almost as broken as mine :(.

Also is the Avatar supposed to be a specific gender? Because marrying Chrom gives you really broken Lucina and maybe Morgan.

addressing this in a separate post; BROKEN BROS

I don't think there's any need to fuss over robin's gender. femu is obviously better by a mile, but there's no need to ban over it. let people pick whichever gender they want.

Wrong, Male Avatar is better because it's canonically a he and he gets to marry Sumia.

Also the Teddy Freddy rule stops people from lolstomping things even worse with his massive +Str/Def. Just think of the BS Sully and Panne can do with that.

Wrong, Male Avatar is better because it's canonically a he and he gets to marry Sumia.

Also the Teddy Freddy rule stops people from lolstomping things even worse with his massive +Str/Def. Just think of the BS Sully and Panne can do with that.

Not necessarily. For me it might be a better choice because I have Sumia, but otherwise kind of pointless.

I don't like the Frederick rule if everyone does it it isn't really a big problem.

Also I choose Morgan and Tiki.

I dunno, how much do they get from him? unless it's completely retarded I don't see why it wouldn't be okay

I get... virion?

ooh it's my turn

tharja+noire

guess who has too many mothers (hint: this guy)

edit: also do you think I should get rid of the frederick pairing up rule? it seems dumb and confusing and easy to forget about, while also pointless

that rule was from an experimental draft that Integrity nicked the ruleset from, it's not there normally.