Boston False Flag Goes Mainstream: Boston Bombing – What You Aren’t Being Told

Superman

The Boston Marathon Bombing false flag has now gone mainstream as MILLIONS of Americans have awoken to False Flag (or government sponsored) terrorism due to the obvious lies and deceit spread by the MSM, FBI and Boston police department. Russia Today covers the FBI cover-up and Boston lies in depth.

fbi%20false%20flag%20%28320%20x%20284%29

Details here: Boston False Flag Goes Mainstream: Boston Bombing – What You Aren’t Being Told

I bet something very huge is coming :/:

Aren't you the same guy that tried pushing this site saying the ebul gubment was going to nuke LA

I mean I guess it would be interesting to be in the world of Tom Clancy but don't you get tired of believing in conspiracy theories after awhile?

Just watched the video, and damn, that is horrifying.

I can't believe the FBI is secretly spreading midichlorians to everyone via licensed IBM nuclear power generators disguised as conventional ovens. I gotta go out and buy a pke meter to make sure I'm not infected!

Edited by Constable Reggie

I mean I guess it would be interesting to be in the world of Tom Clancy but don't you get tired of believing in conspiracy theories after awhile?

No way, dude. The theory of relativity is a lie ('cuz Andrew Schlafly said so), evilution is still evil, Lavoisier was totally wrong about phlogiston, etc.

If you can prove you're able to finance the construction of a safe mining installation on an asteroid, hell yeah I will dude

Man, Supes, you've posted all sorts of conspiracy theories since you joined our humble forum. Maybe you should leave that kind of detective work to your buddy Batman.

You guys aren't taking this seriously, you're making a terrible mistake

YOU'LL BE THE FIRST ONES AGAINST THE WALL

HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT UNLESS YOU WORK WITH THE GOVERNMENT

I'M ONTO YOU SUIT