If male characters had their own children...

Djing

Ooh, you're really gonna draw all our children ideas? Wow, maybe I'll give it a shot too. :'D

I just hope this won't turn out to be a contest, because I think mine will be blown out of the water in a heartbeat. I don't think I'm that good, but that may be the Sumia side of me talking...

Oooh, should we make a whole Creation thread dedicated to this? Or maybe do something like it at DA, if everyone has one? Or, I dunno, the OP can have this whole folder of what they look like, or something. I just hope we didn't scare him off... ^^;

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope this won't turn out to be a contest, because I think mine will be blown out of the water in a heartbeat. I don't think I'm that good, but that may be the Sumia side of me talking...

Oooh, should we make a whole Creation thread dedicated to this? Or maybe do something like it at DA, if everyone has one? Or, I dunno, the OP can have this whole folder of what they look like, or something. I just hope we didn't scare him off... ^^;

Miss me? /lolvirion

My contribution to this thread.

Name : Katja

Class : Thief

Weapon Rank : Sword - C

Father : Vaike

Class set : Knight, Mercenery, Thief

Color Scheme : Brown and Red for thief (red cape, brown shirt), assassin ( Brown scarves, red patterns on outfit) and trickster (Brown and red color scheme) battle models

Notable Features : Hair in a short spiky ponytail. Has most of father's facial expressions (the tongue thing, the GRRRR!!! face)

Roster Description : Vaike's Daughter from the future.Takes great pride in her ability as a thief, though her love of theatrics led to many botched heists. Is always on the lookout for a suitable rival like her father, but she's far more picky about it. The most likely to find things in the army.

Other : Her search for a suitable rival makes her an expy of Mia and to a lesser extent Kjelle. Supports reveal that she felt that the source of her father's accomplishments came from his rivalry with Chrom and she wanted to replicate those results. Her father's habit of losing things made her very good at finding replacements, hence her class as a thief.

Supports : Second Gen boys, Lucina, Kjelle, Anna, Her sibling.

I just hope this won't turn out to be a contest, because I think mine will be blown out of the water in a heartbeat

Aw shucks. There's no need to think that way! If you like a character, go ahead and draw them! This is all in good fun :D

Spaceman Craig, on 17 May 2013 - 7:11 PM, said:

Miss me? /lolvirion

My contribution to this thread.

Name : Katja

Class : Thief

Weapon Rank : Sword - C

Father : Vaike

Class set : Knight, Mercenery, Thief

Color Scheme : Brown and Red for thief (red cape, brown shirt), assassin ( Brown scarves, red patterns on outfit) and trickster (Brown and red color scheme) battle models

Notable Features : Hair in a short spiky ponytail. Has most of father's facial expressions (the tongue thing, the GRRRR!!! face)

Roster Description : Vaike's Daughter from the future.Takes great pride in her ability as a thief, though her love of theatrics led to many botched heists. Is always on the lookout for a suitable rival like her father, but she's far more picky about it. The most likely to find things in the army.

Other : Her search for a suitable rival makes her an expy of Mia and to a lesser extent Kjelle. Supports reveal that she felt that the source of her father's accomplishments came from his rivalry with Chrom and she wanted to replicate those results. Her father's habit of losing things made her very good at finding replacements, hence her class as a thief.

Supports : Second Gen boys, Lucina, Kjelle, Anna, Her sibling.

Somebody beat you to that character Why the heck did it not do the quote thing?

Now I just need to think of a name for Libra's son and a paralogue story

Edited by FeFish

Some reasons Kjelle may have the knight class is

a.) They wanted to put in a female knight to show off the awesome metal shoulder pads, or

b.) It's to make up for the fact that Sully's reclass trees will usually have overlap with her husband's set, especially with Lon'qu (myrmidon, wyvern rider), Frederick (cavalier, wyvern rider), and Stahl (cavalier, myrmidon).

Edited by Perlia

Come to think of it, the only person without any class overlap with Sully is.... Libra, maybe Henry

Donnel, Libra, Henry, Kellam, Vaike. That's not terrible for numbers, but Libra, Henry, and arguably Vaike are better used elsewhere.

EDIT: I forgot the Vaike. How could I forget the Vaike.

Edited by Perlia

I'm 99% positive the reason Kjelle is a Knight is because, at the last minute, they realized "oh, crap, we only put in one knight!". Kjelle's concept artwork looks more like Say'ri than herself, and she was clearly designed as a myrmidon.

Problem is, of the children, only Sumia and Tharja naturally pass down the Knight class, and neither Cynthia nor Noire really make sense in that line, so they had to improvise and Kjelle happened to fit it best. As stated above, though, it may well have been of some impact that her most probable shipmate, Stahl, passes down almost the same classes as her except the useless Archer line. (Pfft, though, like I'm going to let Sully take my husband!)

Edited by Iridium

You just don't bring up the word Vaike and "used elsewhere" when it comes to Sully

Im sick of that pairing because of how common it is

I'm getting a mixed message on what you said, so forgive me if I misinterpret. I bench Vaike more often than not so I don't exactly have firsthand experience when it comes to who he'd be a good dad for. I just know that he's good for Owain if you want to get past Lissa's negative STR modifier, or if you want to make a shitwrecker Gerome. Maybe he's good for Nah too, not sure.

Okay just a heads up

Vaike!Kjelle is, by far the most common Kjelle amongst min maxer, outnumbering even the second best which is Donnel!Kjelle

What make this rather special is the fact that this pairing is one of the more controversial one which creates quite a flame war in Gfaqs that Vaike!Kjelle is essentially a fad

> Oh, by the way Vaike overlaps Knight. Dunno why I forgot that

OK, here are some extended bios

Name : Silvia

Class : Troubadour

Father : Henry.

A calm and soft-spoken woman. She have long white, slightly curly hair, eyes always shut and a constant enigmatic smile. Size 1

She refuses to admit the strangeness of her father, and consider every events, bad or good at "wonders of Nature". She doesn't like fightig, and that's why she chosed to use staff.

Despite her calm nature she is really strong minded, and really delusionnal. Due to what her father told her when she was young, she was always convinced than her father's ghost was here to protect her. There's also the fact that Henry died protecting her, and that she have an idealized version of him.

She is the only persons who makes Henry freak out in her supports option, because their first interaction is her pretending he's a ghost. At the end, they both cry in each other arms, because he's proud to have such a nicedaughter, and she's happy to be able to finally learns to know her father.

Outside the usual supports, she can support with Noire, Nah and Lucina.

And another one. It seems my ideas are pretty depressing as well...

Name : Ourania

Class : Thief (F)

Father : Gaius.

Artwork colour like her father. She has a lolipop in a collar around her neck and mid-long hair that partially hide her face. She wears a coat to large for with lot of pockets, and a big purse in her hand. Size 2

She have the compulsive need to collect absolutely anything. She isn't really social, pretty timid and refuses to share anything.

She saw her father steal to allow her to have a descent life and later insist to give him a hand. Since she didn't have a lot, especially with the war, she constantly fears not to have enough.

...May complete later.

Edited by TendaSlime

OK, here are some extended bios

Name : Ourania

Class : Thief (F)

Father : Gaius.

Artwork colour like her father. She has a lolipop in a collar around her neck and mid-long hair that partially hide her face. She wears a coat to large for with lot of pockets, and a big purse in her hand. Size 2

She have the compulsive need to collect absolutely anything. She isn't really social, pretty timid and refuses to share anything.

She saw her father steal to allow her to have a descent life and later insist to give him a hand. Since she didn't have a lot, especially with the war, she constantly fears not to have enough.

...May complete later.

I want to make one for Gaius's daughter will have it up soon

Jerrica

Base class:Lv 10 thief

Classes: Pegasus knight instead of fighter rest same as Gaius and Mother

Has hair in a ponytail and has it a bit longer than Gaius’s and has same style of clothes and has headband like her dad’s but green. Personality is also like her father’s but she is a very avid nutritionist/ environmentalist likening vegetables and un-candied fruit for than candy. Most picky eater in the army

In her paralogue she is part of a group of thieves/ruffians trying to raid and vandalize and loot a hunting club, when Chrom& Co. are hired by the club owners to protect there building. You may chose to either go through with your deal and fight the eco terrorists and paid gold or MU agrees to fight with the eco terrorists who claim than the club is illegal and are given some less gold but some rare items. Jerrica is one of the enimies and if Chrom or Gaius talks to her than you can recruit her by talking some sense into her.

Supports: Severa Cynthia Kjelle and all 2nd gen males (sorry for bad grammar/punctuation)

Quotes

“Hey some trash, gods do some people just not care about the environment?”(Item)

“Did a bit of training and I burnt some calories!”(Weapon exp)

“Score! Some one left a grape fruit unattended!”(Exp)

“I sure have had a lot carbs today and I have crap loads of energy!”(Surge)

“Maybe if I find a super sweet fruit dad would eat better…” (Misc)

Battle Quotes

Critical

“You’ll make fine fertilizer!”

“How about these apples!”

“Go suck a lemon!

“Bodies are decomposable!”

Already done dude so could you please maybe change the character?

Why should people have to change their characters just because someone else made a child for the same first gen male? Vashiane and I both gave Frederick daughters, and nobody's complaining about that.

Edited by Anacybele

So? We should be free with our creativity here. Now, if his character was really similar to yours aside from also being a daughter of Gaius. then we'd have a problem. xP

Already done dude so could you please maybe change the character?

Well, at first, I wanted to make her Stahl's daughter named Astrid, but I found her too depressing to be Stahl's daughter...

Or, I can change her into a male thief named Ouranos. The genre isn't really important to the character.

Tell me what changes you want to make.

One way or another, I want to create a character based on this idea, anyway...

Well, at first, I wanted to make her Stahl's daughter named Astrid, but I found her too depressing to be Stahl's daughter...

Or, I can change her into a male thief named Ouranos. The genre isn't really important to the character.

Tell me what changes you want to make.

One way or another, I want to create a character based on this idea, anyway...

Sorry to come of as a jerk... gender change will be fine but you don't have to if you don't want to