Characters you haven't used in any playthrough but..

If you were to replay a certain game you'd be interested in trying out.

Example:

I never played Radiant Dawn a second time so I'd want to use Pelleas since he's the only dark mage in the game and I liked his personality.

Also, I let Sophia die in Binding Blade but if I ever replay FE6 (and actually get the last 4-5 chapters) I'd be interested in babying her despite how annoyingly hard it probably is.

Hmm, i think in Fire Emblem it would be Karla. I never got to use her because i can never bother using Bartre. Still, i think i could overlook this and try using her.

Oooh here's another good one, especially since her daughter's pretty cool in Binding Blade. And yeah I don't use Bartre much since i think he's kinda obnoxious but the method you have to use to unlock her is interesting that I can suck it up and use Bartre.

I am ashamed to say that I have yet to make much use of Machua and Brighton. Selphina might also be interesting.

Tina in FE5 probably. I DID use her but only for her personal staffs. I wonder if I can get her to become a proper caster.

Also Krisheenu in TearRing Saga. The concept of a Thief Swordfighter seems pretty interesting. I know that her growths are garbage and her bases make her barely more durable then the thieves.

But she can actually promote, so I wonder how she is going to turn out.

And Norton. Unfortunately I missed that guy. A proper armored knight seems to be just what I would have needed in my rather lackluster run. And he gets a horse too.

Edited by BrightBow

I'd have to go with Gilliam from sacred stones, I think I heard a grand total of 30 words out of him, which included his death line when he accidentally died at the hands of one of the mogalls. I'd be interested in reading through his supports for at least a minute or two, just to get a read on his personality (and make up for the fact that he didn't make it through my first file).

FE7: Hmmm....probably Dorcas. I think i used him once way way WAY back but im not sure. I like Bartre better. Hawkeye and Geitz are two dudes ive really never used. Like, ever. Bizarre too cuz i usually recruit Geitz. Wallace is another one but im not ever planning on using him.

FE8: Well, i usually use everyone at one point due to Creature Campaign. But for the main story? Well hmm...Duessel doesnt get much use if ever due to Sething the game.

FE9: Brom. Ive never ever used Brom. Devdan is another one. Ive used every character in that game multiple times (yeah even Rolf) but never used Brom or Devdan. Even Largo got a spot on my team last run... Oh yeah, and Bastian.

FE10: Danved, Renning, and Bastian. I think i used Renning once on my very first run. Oh yeah! Caineghis and Giffca too.

FE13: Vaike got used once.

fe7: Dorcas definitely. I find him a more competent fighter than Bartre. Erk because I'm interested to see where my luck will get him.

fe8: Marisa because lol.

fe9: ehm...Tormod? Ranulf?

fe10: Meg and Calill.

fe11: Cord as a pirate. its what im doing right now

FE10: Tormod, just experimenting

I usually don't use many mages in FE10 except Soren, Ilyana, and sometimes Calill.

Also Skrimir, because by the time I recruit him I already have my endgame teamed planned out

Marcia in either FE9 or 10

Fiora in FE7

And Nabarl in FE11

In my current playthrough of Sacred Stones, I'm planning to try out Rennac as a fighter and not just as my chief 'lock picker treasure hunter door opener'.

In regards to prominent characters, I never used Est in FE11, though everyone tells me I should because of her growths. Hmm. . .

Nobody should have to use Est, that's cruel and unusual punishment.

Nobody should have to use Est, that's cruel and unusual punishment.

Ha, but she grows like a truck. Just arena her up and she does great.

FE11/12: Midia's group of knights, and Midia herself. But I keep on killing off all her knights to get the Sidequests, and she never does very well with me. On FE12 though, she did great.

Sothe in Path of Radiance, I think that he will end "dead" if I try to use him... But I really want to try to use him Lol