A Lunatic+ playthrough

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because it's about to get ugly

j/k, you'll probably be fine

do the last map on autobattle

It's easy to do it in autobattle, I just need over 9000 restarts.

ONE MILLION RESTARTS

Seriously, I will need every enemy near Grima to have Pavise+ and Pass, then avatar needs to evade or guard every attack since I can't use Nosferatu, then Morgan needs a 4 ignis procs, and avatar needs to hit every dual attack.

This is it people. Thanks to those that stuck with me and followed this through you are all great. Shoutouts to anyone who viewed this topic, appreciated. I won't put any more stats, I already deleted the file. But here it is:

Chapter 24

This chapter is straightforward and kinda simple, but complex at the same time. The map is a big wide open space, but it's in the woods so there is a lot of terrain here.

It was simple though, Panne and avatar+Morgan took south and south mid respectively, Nah and Tiki took north, And Lucina and Nowi took mid. It was a simple rush for 3 turns, then they occupied most forts except for the one in the boss' range. This one spawns Wyvern lords, but they couldonly attack the Manaketes, so they were dead on arrival. It was simply fort blocking for 5 turns, then the boss started moving, and we took them out. The key to the chapter was to block the forts, since most reinforcements fly. Be wary of this.

Chapter 25

This one was tougher. Mire, Mire EVERYWHERE.

Lucina and Tiki take out the right Berserkers, and left the SM alive. Avatar and Nowi take the left enemies and avatar takes out the nearest Mire sorc.
Panne takes out the left Griffons and Nah takes down the right Fliers. After that Nah and Tiki took the duty of right side clearing, while the rest moved left. Avatar and Lucina cleared the way, Panne and Lon'qu took down the fliers, and the rest simply backed them up. Avatar+ Morgan take down Aversa on turn 6, before I get completely demolished by all the reinforcements.

Endgame

Straightforward strategy. Avatar with forged Waste, Morgan with Goetia, Lucina with a brave sword. Gave tonics of all kinds to them,
Rallied speed magic and strength to them, Put Tharja beside Grima and watched the spectacle. I needed Lucina to proc Aether(and she did twice) and I needed Avatar to get hit so Vengeance would add enough damage for the kill. Finished in turn 2.

Unit thoughts:

Avatar: the Grandmaster of disaster indeed, this girl carried my ass for the whole game. Best unit hands down.

Chrom: Sucks, benched as support unit, but he helped a bit in the final battle, as he had two hits on Grima, which surprised me.

Lissa: She heals. That's good. She will be your third highest leveled unit on early and mid game, as she will be healing a ton. Overall not that bad, but must not see combat. Also good for Rallies.

Lon'qu: This guy surprised me. Killing edge can negate counter early on, and he will dodge almost every axe attack. Once he is an assasin he is excellent support, still dodgy, and really useful with bows. Overall good unit, but don't expect him to take more than 3 hits.

Maribelle: She heals, worse than lissa, but she heals. She has demoiselle which helps a bit on the dodging business.

Panne: OHKOs. OHKOs everywhere. Why worry about Counter when you can OHKO with the special axes, and also tank with them. She flies, so she has a lot of covering ground.

Fred: The team crutch in the early game. We all know about him, his usefulness died down in Chapter 18, since he was getting doubled even with ephraim's lance. But while you use him you can always make him have a kid, even with a woman you won't use. More chapters= more EXP.

Nowi: The Tanky Manakete. She can 2 range and take hits like a baws. She was not as useful near the end because of her SPD and her offense, but she could still do a lot of work. Great unit.

Gregor: Lol. Support for Nowi, and that's it, but he was great as support with the various swords, like armorslayers.

Lucina: Chrom's carrier in midgame, but also an excellent unit by being the daughter of avatar. She was tanky as hell, and strong as hell, with Aether she was my preferred boss killer, even if It was luck based.

Morgan: The second half of avatar, that when together, destroy anything on their path. Double galeforce, the best offense with Ignis, and decent defense and REs, he was my most offensive unit.

Tiki: the speedy Manakete. She starts slow, even if you get her as early as possible, but she gets a lot of levels, fast. She can reach 30 twice before Endgame, and expect her to cap some stats. Overall great unit if you need one in endgame.

Anna: Thief utility and support. Was good on both of those jobs, decent.

Nah: the manakete goddess, She has Nowi's offense, Tiki's speed, and her own beastly offense and Sol. She was on par with avatar+Morgan on Enemy phases.

Yarne: Good support for Nah, which gave her an even more killer offense. He has great strength as Warrior, so he helped Nah take down pesky units she couldn't double.

And that's all folks. Not playing this mode again till next year.

Till next year? lol

Yeah, fuck this shit.

Well It's because I'm doing a low tier file now on vanilla Lunatic, then I'm going to do a min/max+ support filling file as a male and a female.

This is it people. Thanks to those that stuck with me and followed this through you are all great.

Thanks!

Even though I posted like never. I still followed this the entire time...

Edited by bearclaw13