A Lunatic+ playthrough

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was actually faster than my first try. On my first try I had 120 turns before I had cleared the second room. ^_^

I'd rather spend a lot of turns tanking mire while it breaks, than rushing and having suprise miresex upon me.

Edited by 1% critted

Here it is.

Paralogue 16

This chapter is hard, hard hard hard. When you are underleveled, and by that I mean, that not even Avatar can take two hits in this chapter and survive. I will explain the patterns of the walls first, except Nah's wall since you just rescue her.

-In the first corridor, the walls break at a random pace, but the game doesn't break a wall if a unit is in range of it.
If it is, it will break another wall, it can't break if there are units in it's range. All the walls here break after you open the door.

-In the second corridor, after you enter it, a random wall will break and all those in the third corridor will be aggroed. After 5 turns of
you entering the second corridor, all of the walls in it break.

-The walls of the lower room break after you enter the second corridor, both walls break.

-The walls of the third corridor break when you open the door towards the last corridor. All walls break and all enemies are aggroed.

Now that that's out of the way onto the chapter itself.

Maribelle pairs with Lissa and they rescue Nah. Nowi recruits her, she pairs with Yarne and she picks a strength,defense and speed tonic from the convoy. She uses the strength one. Everyone else goes down. On the second turn, Yarne equips a bow and lures the sorcerer. On EP, it dies. Fred and Nah attack the revenant and Avatar gets in range of the Mire sorcerer to start breaking it. On turn 3 EP, 2 revenants and 2 dark knights start moving. Yarne waits in range of one of them, and on turn 5 EP, he kills it. Lon'qu kills the yellow revenant, Fred and Nah get the purple one and Lucina gets the kill on the other dark knight. Avatar stays put until the Mire breaks.

Now onto the first corridor, the strategy was simple, if the warriors or Dark knights have Luna+, Yarne kills them. If they don't Nah kills them. The other Mire users were tanked as well by avatar. After I cleared it by luring those on the upper corridor by being behind the wall, the party,except avatar moved back. I gave avatar a door key and she opened the door. The party,except avatar+Morgan, went to the starting corridor. Avatar kills a ruin Sorcerer and waits. On EP the walls I mentioned of the second corridor and lower room break. Avatar and Morgan get 3 kills , then Lissa Rescues them. The strategy I used to get the remaining enemies, was a Galeforce centric strategy. The Galeforce pair just got as many kills as it could, and got Rescued to the back, while a 2-range unit got in range of an incoming unit. Then on PP move forward and have the Galeforce pair get more kills. Rinse and Repeat till the enemies are dead.

After that, all that was left was some stationary sorcerers and the enemies of the last corridor. Lucina got the stationary Ruin ones, since she has high luck and high RES. Then, the party stayed in the first corridor, and avatar opened the last door and was rescued. The enemies start to move. On range of each dark knight, a 2-range units gets in place and kills them in EP. All that was left was
some warriors and sorcerers and generals, nothing that a player phase bomb can't solve. Lucina with Panne gets the kill on the boss.

I reclassed Morgan to sage since he already has rally spectrum.

LV  EXP    HP   STR   MAG  SKILL  SPD   LCK  DEF  RES    RANKS             Support

Chrom (Great Lord)    16/3  57    41   19     4     23    18    14   19   11   A swords E Lance   A  Lucina  
♀(Dark Knight)  15/15/15/7  96    66   27    29     31    33+2  25   42   19   C Swords A tomes   B  Morgan  
Lissa(FalcoKnight) 17/16/7  59    46   19    26     25    31    30   12   25   A staves E Lance   B Maribelle       
Frederick (General)   15/6   5    50   25    5      26    22    14   28   12   A lances A axes    S Cordelia
Lon'qu (Assasin)      19/14 68    54   31    7      38    32    18   16   11   A swords B Bows    S Panne
Maribelle (Valkyrie)  15/13 57    41    3    22     17    23    21    9   26+2 A staves E tomes   B Lissa
Panne(Wyvern Lord) 11/16/9   5    63   38+2  7      34    30    19   31   11   A axes   E Lances  S Lon'qu
Nowi(Griffon)        30/2   46    57   31    6      28    27    26   32   18   E axes             S Gregor
Gregor(Hero)          17/5  47    47   22    2      26    22    12   19    9   A swords D Axes    S Nowi
Libra(war monk)          7  26    46   16    19     14    17    13   14   21   C axes   B staves  C Tharja
Anna(trickster)          5  88    41   13    20     26    24    31    9   11   C swords C staves    
Lucina(Paladin)    10/15/9  72    65   32    15     34    32    32   38   21   B swords D lances  B Chrom
Morgan(Sage)       15/16/1   0    59   26    33     34    31    28   30   24   B Tomes  E Staves  B ♀
Yarne(Warrior)     10/11/3  40    66   37     5     31    28    20   23   13   D axes   D Bows
Nah (Manakete)        20    76    50   21     7     17    20    19   22   16               
Say'ri(Swordmaster) Base stats
Sully(Cavalier) Base stats
Kellam (Knight) Base stats
Ricken (mage) Base stats
Cordelia(Peg. kNIGHT)Base stats
Tharja (Dark mage) Base stats
With the power of babying, and with the power of tanking and healing, I got Nah and Maribelle 10 and 9 levels respectively.

Aaaand back to the story.

Chapter 17

EZ PZ. This chapter is, well EZ. I took down all reinforcements.Everyone needs the EXP.

The party was split into three: Nah/Yarne and Fred/Cordelia with Maribelle as healer went right, Lon'qu/Panne and Nowi/Gregor went left with Lissa as healer, Morgan/avatar and Lucina/Chrom took the middle. Lucina gets the middle valkyrie. Lon'qu gets a Counter Hero then gets rescued out of range of the valkyrie. Yarne gets in range of the tomahawk monk and sniper and Fred gets adjacent to him, in range of the silver axe monk. On EP, Lucina gets attacked by a hero that dies, Yarne kills the sniper and weakens the tomahawk monk. On PP, Yarne gets a hero, and Fred finishes off the monk. Panne kills the left valkyrie while Nowi gets the war monk. Lucina javelins the the longbow sniper that attacked her on EP. Morgan gets a sniper in the middle room. On EP, a hero attacks Fred, and another hero attacks Nowi. A valkyrie attacks Lucina and dies. On PP, the remaining enemies are killed, and everyone starts moving up. Nowi gets in range of the longbow sniper so Lon'qu finishes it off on the next turn. The longbow sniper misses. Yarne gets in range of the north valkyrie, Lon'qu kills the Longbow sniper. On EP, he also kills the Hero and Yarne Weakens the Valkyrie. On the next turn he lures the Double sniper+War monk combo. He gets the silver bow sniper. Maribelle rescues Yarne, who switches to Nah and she gets in range of the valkyrie. Nowi gets the Longbow sniper and Lucina gets the monk. Nowi gets in side the safe room. Here most of the party will stay in the reinforcement rush. With one turn left before they arrive, Lucina gets in range of the north room valkyries, before they are aggroed when the reinforcements arrive.On the south, Fred and Yarne get a Hero and a war monk.

Now the reinforcements start coming, Lucina gets both Valkyries. After that Lissa and Morgan rescue Maribelle and Fred, Nah retreats to the center path and gets in front of the big door to Lure snipers and valkyrie reinforcements. The rest of the party stays in the center room and dispatches of the reinforcements thanks to rally spectrum, well timed galeforces, and the usual retreating N killin. I forgot the turns but the pattern is: First 4 reinforcements on the right stairs, 4 on the left and middle stairs twice, 2 on the middle stairs and 2 on the right stairs and finally 4 on the left side. When they are gone Lucina gets the boots and the Large bullion. Fred gets the boss kill.

What did you want more information out of the reinforcement hell? Nope :{ Maribelle got reclassed into war cleric for shitsn'giggles.

LV  EXP    HP   STR   MAG  SKILL  SPD   LCK  DEF  RES    RANKS             Support

Chrom (Great Lord)    16/4  42    42   19     5     24    19    15   19   11   A swords E Lance   A  Lucina  
♀(Dark Knight)  15/15/15/8  23    67   28    30     31    34+2  26   43   19   C Swords A tomes   A  Morgan  
Lissa(FalcoKnight) 17/16/9  26    48   21    26     25    33    32   13   25   A staves E Lance   B Maribelle       
Frederick (General)   15/6  74    50   25    5      26    22    14   28   12   A lances A axes    S Cordelia
Lon'qu (Assasin)      19/16 21    54   32    7      38    34    18   16   12   A swords B Bows    S Panne
Maribelle (W.Cleric)15/15/1  0    48    8    23     19    22    22   12   24+2 A staves E Axes    B Lissa
Panne(Wyvern Lord) 11/16/10  0    64   38+2  7      34    29    19   32   11   A axes   E Lances  S Lon'qu
Nowi(Griffon)         30/4   9    59   33    6      28    28    28   32   19   E axes             S Gregor
Gregor(Hero)          17/5  87    47   22    2      26    22    12   19    9   A swords D Axes    S Nowi
Libra(war monk)          7  26    46   16    19     14    17    13   14   21   C axes   B staves  C Tharja
Anna(trickster)          5  88    41   13    20     26    24    31    9   11   C swords C staves    
Lucina(Paladin)    10/15/12 86    68   35    17     37    34    34   39   21   A swords B lances  A Chrom
Morgan(Sage)       15/16/3  45    60   27    35     34    33    29   31   24   A Tomes  E Staves  A ♀
Yarne(Warrior)     10/11/4   8    67   37     5     32    28    21   24   13   D axes   D Bows    C Nah
Nah (Manakete)        25    46    56   24     9     21    24    20   26   18                      C Yarne
Ricken (mage) Base stats
I think this mode is making me go crazy, because I'm actually seeing stats decreasing

Your Chrom really sucks, I wonder what will you do against Grima :/

He still has better stats than his Gregor...

I am wondering if you will have to drop Gregor at some point, considering he is around the same level for me even at chapter 11 and I am considering dropping him.

Edit: Never mind the part about similar stats as mine, I just realized you promoted him at 17. But still, I wonder if he will be designated to a full pair up role (if he isn't already, I haven't read the most recent chapters).

Edited by Walhart

I don't think I will drop him, he is doing his job of being a speed+defense support to Nowi. So he stays ^_^. Besides he already passed down Sol to Nah.

Against Grima, I don't know, maybe forged Morgan!Waste. But I'm thinking to myself to never use sorcs. I will think about it when I get there.

Edited by 1% critted

3 Chapters, One day. Hmmm...

Chapter 18

FIRE,FIRE,FIRE and MORE FIRE. The volcano combines some of Lunatic+ biggest strenghts: High enemy density+Low space to maneuver+Skills. This chapter also marked the last appearance of our late hero Frederick. You were a brave man, but not good enough. Okay he got dropped, he was being doubled even with pair-up+tonics, and getting 3HKOd as a General isn't good. He may appear again(may).

Nah now has steroids, so she is to be the one that solos the right side. Morgan and his minions will seize the island of Koridai(Morgan+avatar and Lucina+ Chrom will go mid), and Nowi+Gregor and Lon'qu+Panne take left. Anyone may want to start this chapter with some fortify uses. Panne takes out the swordmaster, Morgan takes out the middle swordmaster, avatar takes the paladin then Morgan Rallies to Nah. Lucina gets in Bow range of the Warrior. Nah takes out the sage, then gets rescued by Lissa.On EP, a Griffon attacks Nowi and dies, Panne gets a warrior and a Griffon. Nah weakens an Aegis+ warrior and Lucina takes down the Warrior she was in range of. On PP, Lucina takes down a Paladin, and Morgan takes his assault to the left, killing a swordmaster and a Griffon. Lon'qu takes down a Warrior, and Nowi gets in range of a paladin. Nah finishes off the Warrior and gets in range of the two griffons.

On EP, both Griffons die to Nah, the paladin dies to Nowi, and a bunch of jokers start moving north. Now for most of the map, the party will stay in the left corner while Nah takes down the right side. The enemies start moving at specific turns, but unfortunately I forgot which turns they are. When only one swordmaster and a sage was left in the right side, I had to rescue Nah, because she was being overwhelmed and those two had Luna+(swordmasters go from 0 damage to 23). Once all enemies were gone, and only Yen'fay, and the warrior and Sage to the south were left, I went with a sure fire approach, and got Morgan+ Avatar to deal with them(they ALL had counter and the lava was putting on pressure I wanted to avoid.).

I consider I was lucky here, since maps like these are usually hell on this mode. Stay tuned for more Children's card games.

Chrom (Great Lord)    16/4  62    42   19     5     24    19    15   19   11   A swords E Lance   A  Lucina  
♀(Dark Knight)  15/15/15/9  23    68   29    30     32    35+2  26   43   19   C Swords A tomes   A  Morgan  
Lissa(FalcoKnight) 17/16/10 96    48   21    27     25    33    33   13   25   A staves E Lance   B Maribelle       
Frederick (General)   15/6  74    50   25    5      26    22    14   28   12   A lances A axes    S Cordelia
Lon'qu (Assasin)      19/17  1    55   32     8     39    35    19   17   12   A swords B Bows    S Panne
Maribelle (W.Cleric)15/15/2 47    49    8    23     20    22    23   12   24+2 A staves E Axes    B Lissa
Panne(Wyvern Lord) 11/16/10 78    64   38+2  7      34    29    19   32   11   A axes   E Lances  S Lon'qu
Nowi(Griffon)         30/4  93    59   33    6      28    28    28   32   19   E axes             S Gregor
Gregor(Hero)          17/6  18    48   23    2      26    23    13   19   10   A swords D Axes    S Nowi
Lucina(Paladin)    10/15/14 12    70   36    17     38    36    35   40   22   A swords B lances  A Chrom
Morgan(Sage)       15/16/5  63    62   28    37     35    34    31   31   25   A Tomes  E Staves  A ♀
Yarne(Warrior)     10/11/4  84    67   37     5     32    28    21   24   13   D axes   D Bows    C Nah
Nah (Manakete)        28    87    59   27    11     24    25    23   28   19                      C Yarne
Ricken (mage) Base stats

I was really tempted to break my no spotpass teams rule, since I wanted to buy a fortify for Tiki's Paralogue, but I can do without. Yes,I'm going to use Tiki.
But I decided not to, and went to buy elixirs instead.

I'm gonna put this run in hold for a while(2 weeks tops). I already did Tiki's paralogue but I can't write since I lent my copy to a friend. So until then, well I'll see the other runs.

Also the AI in Tiki's Paralogue went nuts, it wasn't even attacking those that were in her axis. It wasn't attacking AT ALL some times. I had like 25 enemy units in my perimeter, all doing nothing.

Also the AI in Tiki's Paralogue went nuts, it wasn't even attacking those that were in her axis. It wasn't attacking AT ALL some times. I had like 25 enemy units in my perimeter, all doing nothing.

I noticed this too on my grind run. My guess would be Pass messes with them since everyone can see optimal targets, but the AI just can't decide who to move. So a few will possibly take token potshots (they went after my unpaired Avatar who was at the front of the formation, but sitting beside a protected, but unpaired Chrom for support bonuses), but the rest will just freak out and sit there. Chrom was a Sniper at the time and I fed him kills so hard when this happened.

• 5 weeks later...

Okay,so... yeah. I have my game back but Ill be updating irregularly. I'm on chapter 19 and I want to kill all the reinforcements, but the chapter is incredibly frustrating and playing another file to calm myself down in the mean time. So don't expect that many frequent updates.

BTW, I'm doing the WestBrick challenge.

DOUBRU UPDAITU

Paralogue Tiki

This paralogue will have no stat log. It was easy but weird because of the AI. I just moved Tiki to the bottom spot, tanked up with everyone else,filled in the blank spots with Anna, Maribelle and Lissa and gave them a truckload of elixirs and to the whole party. That means I'm broke now. The only thing I didwas to tank up with most of the units, on PP heal or attack adjacent units, and have Morgan+avatar take out the dangerous units on PP then galeforce back to defend. It was over quickly.

Chapter 19

Worst chapter in the game hands down. There is nowhere to hide, no good terrain, no chokepoints, and no compassion. Seriously fuck this chapter. I couldn't complete it until avatar got a mag and defense surge, which gave her the ability to two shot paladins with elthunder.So the strategy was to send Panne and Nah to the left side generals, killing two. Avatar and Morgan get 2 paladins and the left dark knight. Tiki weakens the right paladin and Nowi gets the right dark knight. Lucina kills the right top paladin with the short spear. All hell goes loose on EP. The 2 dracos from the left moved right so there was less pressure for Nah and Panne. The remaining turns were focuses on Nah and Panne killing the left side, while the rest destroy the right side before turn 4 EP. On turn 4 PP all enemies were dead so it Avatar got in one of the right forts(second line), while Nah waited on one of the left forts(third line).

They get the reinforcements on EP. Now the strategy was for Panne and Nah to get as many reinforcements as possible while in the bottom forts and not killing themselves. The right side units blocked the forts where reinforcements spawned.
After Nah and Panne had too much pressure, I had to rescue them but still put them on enemy range. Nah always killed the Wyvern reinforcements which I made sure to always block. Somehow(seriously I was really lucky with the reinforcement skills)
we survived and healed up to prepare for Walhart. Needless to say, I kicked his ass.

Reclassed Lucina to great lord.

Chrom (Great Lord)    16/5  22    43   19     5     25    20    16   19   11   A swords E Lance   A  Lucina  
♀(Dark Knight) 15/15/15/12  13    71   32    33     32    36+2  26   46   20   C Swords A tomes   A  Morgan  
Lissa(FalcoKnight) 17/16/13 30    50   22    28     27    36    35   13   27   A staves E Lance   B Maribelle       
Lon'qu (Assasin)      19/19 66    57   33     8     41    36    21   17   13   A swords A Bows    S Panne
Maribelle (W.Cleric)15/15/5 15    52    8    26     22    24    25   13   26+2 A staves E Axes    B Lissa
Panne(Wyvern Lord) 11/16/14 86    68   41+2  7      36    31    21   35   12   A axes   E Lances  S Lon'qu
Nowi(Manakete)       30/5/4 64    60   28    8      20    24    31   28   22                      S Gregor
Gregor(Hero)          17/6  93    48   23    2      26    23    13   19   10   A swords D Axes    S Nowi
Anna(trickster)          8  81    42   14    22     26    26    34   11   12   B swords C staves  C Tiki    
Lucina(G.Lord)   10/15/16/1  0    68   37    18     43    42    39   39   23   A swords B lances  A Chrom
Morgan(Sage)      15/16/10  38    66   31    38     39    36    32   31   25   A Tomes  E Staves  A ♀
Yarne(Warrior)     10/11/4  84    67   37     5     32    28    21   24   13   D axes   D Bows    C Nah
Nah (Manakete)       30/10  96    72   30    17     28    31    33   37   26                      A Yarne
Tiki(Manakete)         25   39    56   27    16     22    23    27   22   21                      C Anna
Ricken (mage) Base stats

Sorry this one was short this chapter was shit.

He updated!

IMPOSSIBRU

When I saw that Avatar got a Mag and Def surge, I just kept trying and it was much easier now and got it on my second try.

Its a bummer that it need a Surge though

The Tiki chapter is surprisingly simple huh

The AI has it's own rules on that chapter, they won't even attack you some turns, they will just move in front of you and say hi.

So I'm seeing Interceptor is now going quick with his guide so I thought hey

CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!

Chapter 20

Ohboi,this is the end, well near it anyway. This chapter is hard as balls, but it's also fairly simplistic.

Avatar and Morgan will be taking care of the center, WHICH IS A LOT, but she has so much defense that even generals do no damage. Sages are the problem, since Excellus can do 46! damage with Luna+. But ok, in the first turn, everyone else is sent left to kill the left generals, while avatar and morgan do their thing. This part is luck based, since in my strat, avatar must dodge at least one magic user. All 4 generals die but I still have nah left to move, so she kills the left warrior. On the second turn, Panne retreats and kills one of the right generals that started moving, and Morgan kills one too. He then retreats and avatar kills a sniper then uses an elixir. The rest of the group cleaned up, and Panne got the two remaining generals. On turn 3 avatar moved up in range of almost everyone in excellus' group, Nah got in range of the right sage,hero,warrior combo, and everyone else got closer to the excellus group. On the next PP they finished cleaning up the survivors, healed up, and prepared for the huge reinforcement wave on turn 4 EP.

Thankfully you have 2 full turns to exterminate the middle group, and that's what I took advantage of, avatar and morgan killed two on PP then retreated to rally spectrum Nowi and Nah. They took 6 enemies more in total on EP. Then Tiki and Nowi proceeded to block the left side reinforcements(and killed two of them in the process), but I made a miscalculation and the two remaining generals attacked Morgan on EP(since he has less defense) but they weren't a threat. Lucina took care of one of the right sages on EP. On PP, they took care of the survivors. The two generals guarding the doors were killed by Tiki, and Anna took the loot. The walhart kill was lucky, on Luna+ he has automatic pavise+ and aegis+, so I had to resort to a lucky Aether from Lucina. Stupid monk healing Walhart.

Reclassed Panne to Griffon Rider.

Chrom (Great Lord)    16/5  38    43   19     5     25    20    16   19   11   A swords E Lance   A  Lucina  
♀(Dark Knight) 15/15/15/14  29    72   34    33     33    38+2  28   46   21   C Swords A tomes   A  Morgan  
Lissa(FalcoKnight) 17/16/14  3    51   22    29     27    36    36   13   28   A staves E Lance   B Maribelle       
Lon'qu (Assasin)      19/19 95    57   33     8     41    36    21   17   13   A swords A Bows    S Panne
Maribelle (W.Cleric)15/15/5 94    52    8    26     22    24    25   13   26+2 A staves E Axes    B Lissa
Panne(Griffon)   11/16/16/1  0    68   41+2  7      40    35    21   33   12   A axes             S Lon'qu
Nowi(Manakete)       30/5/6 81    63   29    9      21    24    33   29   23                      S Gregor
Gregor(Hero)          17/7  39    49   24    2      27    23    13   20   10   A swords D Axes    S Nowi
Anna(trickster)          9  35    43   15    23     26    26    35   11   12   B swords C staves  C Tiki    
Lucina(G.Lord)   10/15/16/2 52    69   38    18     43    43    40   40   24   A swords A lances  A Chrom
Morgan(Sage)      15/16/12   2    68   31    39     40    38    36   32   25   A Tomes  E Staves  A ♀
Yarne(Warrior)     10/11/7  40    70   39     5     34    30    23   25   13   C axes   C Bows    A Nah
Nah (Manakete)       30/14  27    77   33    19     31    34    35   41   28                      A Yarne
Tiki(Manakete)         28   37    61   27    19     24    26    29   25   21                      B Anna
Ricken (mage) Base stats

This is where slow units start losing steam. Lesse how it goes.

Well the problem with the second fight wasn't his offense, even Lon'qu could take 3 hits from Walhart, and in my successful run he had vantage+. The problem is his defense, since you have to kill him in one PP, or his lackeys will heal him. You could kill the healers, but they are four, and they heal Walhart over attacking you( I think). I had to rely on an Aether Proc, even when everyone but Panne attacked him. And since he has auto Pavise+ and Aegis+.

Chapter 21

Did I mention that I like killing reinforcements? Well I force myself to kill everyone, except the obvious Mire users.But for the first time
in my many runs, they weren't a threat. My party has too much RES to care.

The plan was simple, Avatar, Nah(MVP) and Morgan will go forward and KILL. So they will be lead offense. The rest will take care of stragglers for experience. Anna would get items, and everyone will tank Mire. Since everyone has high RES, no amount of Mire will easily kill me. I took out all the reinforcements, and overall it was really straightforward. This map is more about preparation than anything, if you are not prepared you will get your ass handed to you because of Mire snipers. If you are well it's a cakewalk. All in all, to win you need: high RES, high Speed, and high MOV. If you don't have some of these you can easily rush the chapter since it's a boss kill chapter.

Reclassed Avatar to sorcerer(still no Nosferatu, just for waste and Mire).

Chrom (Great Lord)    16/5  68    43   19     5     25    20    16   19   11   A swords E Lance   A  Lucina  
♀(Sorcerer)  15/15/15/15/1   0    71   29    34     31    38+2  28   44   23   A tomes            A  Morgan  
Lissa(FalcoKnight) 17/16/14 61    51   22    29     27    36    36   13   28   A staves E Lance   B Maribelle       
Lon'qu (Assasin)    19/20/2 26    59   34    10     43    38    22   20   14   A swords A Bows    S Panne
Maribelle (W.Cleric)15/15/6 21    53    8    27     23    24    26   13   26+2 A staves E Axes    B Lissa
Panne(Griffon)   11/16/16/1 91    68   41+2  7      40    35    21   33   12   A axes             S Lon'qu
Nowi(Manakete)       30/5/9 38    67   32    9      24    24    35   32   25                      S Gregor
Gregor(Hero)          17/7  81    49   24    2      27    23    13   20   10   A swords D Axes    S Nowi
Anna(trickster)          9  65    43   15    23     26    26    35   11   12   B swords C staves  B Tiki    
Lucina(G.Lord)   10/15/16/4 46    71   40    18     44    44    40   42   24   A swords A lances  A Chrom
Morgan(Sage)      15/16/12   2    68   31    39     40    38    36   32   25   A Tomes  E Staves  A ♀
Yarne(Warrior)     10/11/8   8    71   40     5     35    31    24   26   13   C axes   C Bows    A Nah
Nah (Manakete)       30/19  39    80   34    20     33    34    37   44   32                      A Yarne
Tiki(Manakete)       30/1    0    64   29    20     26    28    31   25   22                      B Anna
Ricken (mage) Base stats

Since chapter 22 is so easy, I will use it to take Morgan and Lucina to B support for Chapter 23, since everyone will be separated.

Another update.

Chapter 22

ez pz. The enemy density here is that of a skirmish. The catch is every enemy is a boss. With Luna+ skills. OH BOY.

I really can't say much about the strat of this chapter. Manaketes lured, then on PP everyone kills. Got Morgan and Lucina to B rank.

Reclassed Morgan to Sorc.

Chrom (Great Lord)    16/5  74    43   19     5     25    20    16   19   11   A swords E Lance   A  Lucina  
♀(Sorcerer)  15/15/15/15/1  45    71   29    34     31    38+2  28   44   23   A tomes            A  Morgan  
Lissa(FalcoKnight) 17/16/15 11    51   22    29     27    36    36   13   28   A staves E Lance   B Maribelle       
Lon'qu (Assasin)    19/20/3 43    60   35    10     44    39    23   20   14   A swords A Bows    S Panne
Maribelle (W.Cleric)15/15/6 21    53    8    27     23    24    26   13   26+2 A staves E Axes    B Lissa
Panne(Griffon)   11/16/16/3 12    70   42+2  7      41    36    21   35   12   A axes             S Lon'qu
Nowi(Manakete)      30/5/11 78    69   33    11     25    26    37   33   26                      S Gregor
Gregor(Hero)          17/8  30    50   24    2      27    23    13   21   10   A swords D Axes    S Nowi
Anna(trickster)         10  96    44   15    24     27    27    36   12   12   B swords C staves  A Tiki    
Lucina(G.Lord)   10/15/16/5 30    72   40    18     44    44    41   43   24   A swords A lances  A Chrom
Morgan(Sorcerer)15/16/15/1   0    74   31    41     40    37    37   37   28   A Tomes            A ♀
Yarne(Warrior)     10/11/8   8    71   40     5     35    31    24   26   13   C axes   C Bows    A Nah
Nah (Manakete)       30/19  50    80   34    20     33    34    37   44   32                      A Yarne
Tiki(Manakete)       30/4   83    69   32    21     28    31    34   25   24                      A Anna
Ricken (mage) Base stats

I'm not looking forward to the next chapter.

Well the problem with the second fight wasn't his offense, even Lon'qu could take 3 hits from Walhart, and in my successful run he had vantage+. The problem is his defense, since you have to kill him in one PP, or his lackeys will heal him. You could kill the healers, but they are four, and they heal Walhart over attacking you( I think). I had to rely on an Aether Proc, even when everyone but Panne attacked him. And since he has auto Pavise+ and Aegis+.

But his healers are really squishy and if he's that weak, it's easy enough to just ignore him for a turn or two while your army ganks his healers. And the healers will come after your units if Walhart's at full. So if you just ignore Walhart, his goons will get themselves killed, since they have no damage to heal.

For chapter 23, I find once the barrier clears out, all that dead space up there is perfect for Rescue Staff kiting. My problem when I play the map is typically boredom, because like chapter 19, while it may look kind of cool, the tactical design is horribly uncreative.

But his healers are really squishy and if he's that weak, it's easy enough to just ignore him for a turn or two while your army ganks his healers. And the healers will come after your units if Walhart's at full. So if you just ignore Walhart, his goons will get themselves killed, since they have no damage to heal.

For chapter 23, I find once the barrier clears out, all that dead space up there is perfect for Rescue Staff kiting. My problem when I play the map is typically boredom, because like chapter 19, while it may look kind of cool, the tactical design is horribly uncreative.

I had no choice since Maribelle was in his range, and she gets ORKOd by him. But that's a really good point, In all my playthroughs of Lunatic(+),

it's not his offense that's a problem, it's that a squishy will die because of his ridiculous range.

Edited by 1% critted

First try aaaaand victory

Chapter 23

Yep on the first try. This chapter is really overwhelming at first, and the level of counter of the nearby units will really determine your victory. To me the key was to get counter units on the first turn, then watch what happens in EP. Luckily my team is really tanky so I got away with it.

First the misfits outside the barrier prepare for trouble. Tiki and Panne go up, while the rest stays on the south. Morgan and Lucina charging, killing galeforcers and Nah killing dangerous sorcs. On EP, every enemy near where you start died, except for a Hero. Panne took care of a Zerker. On PP, Avatar roflstomps Validar, then GF and kills a General. Morgan kills more counter, and Nah helps him. Nowi gets the hero that refused to die. On EP, A lot more enemies die, and only the Validar side of the enemies remain. Avatar lures the ones in the north while the rest of the party stays in the back awaiting reinforcements. This went on until the reinforcements were dead, so I got some juicy EXP. I gave the boss kill to Panne.

The chapter is easier than I thought, because basically the hard part is the beginning. The reinforcements are easy to take care of, since there is plenty of space between you and them.

Chrom (Great Lord)    16/6  14    43   20     5     26    21    17   19   11   A swords E Lance   A  Lucina  

♀(Sorcerer)  15/15/15/15/2  70    72   29    34     31    39+2  28   44   24   A tomes            A  Morgan  

Lissa(FalcoKnight) 17/16/16 15    51   24    30     29    38    38   14   29   A staves E Lance   B Maribelle       

Lon'qu (Assasin)    19/20/4 65    61   35    10     45    40    24   20   14   A swords A Bows    S Panne

Maribelle (W.Cleric)15/15/7 30    54    8    28     24    25    27   13   27+2 A staves E Axes    B Lissa

Panne(Griffon)   11/16/16/4 28    71   42+2  7      42    36    21   35   12   A axes             S Lon'qu

Nowi(Manakete)      30/5/14 52    72   35    12     26    27    38   35   27                      S Gregor

Gregor(Hero)          17/8  71    50   24    2      27    23    13   21   10   A swords D Axes    S Nowi

Anna(trickster)         11  68    45   15    25     27    28    37   13   12   B swords C staves  A Tiki    

Lucina(G.Lord)   10/15/16/6 55    73   40    18     44    45    41   43   24   A swords A lances  A Chrom

Morgan(Sorcerer)15/16/15/2  70    75   31    41     40    37    37   38   29   A Tomes            A ♀

Yarne(Warrior)     10/11/8  50    71   40     5     35    31    24   26   13   C axes   C Bows    A Nah

Nah (Manakete)       30/22   4    80   36    21     35    34    39   45   32                      A Yarne

Tiki(Manakete)       30/12   0    78   34    23     32    36    40   31   29                      A Anna

Ricken (mage) Base stats

I'm sorry I ever doubted you Red Fox of Fire. Tiki is amazing.

Tiki x Anna instead of Tiki x Say'ri?

This sounds like a fucked up Lesbian manga chapter

Anna has Levin swords and gives +1 mov and +RES. And since she is stuck as support, I'd rather have the gold digger. SHE AINT MESSIN WITH NO BROKE, oh wait I am broke after buying Dragonstone+.