Two hacks that were in FEE3 hosted by seph1212

skilletarmy

I was wondering if it was possible if someone can direct me to to these two hacks. Sadly I don't know the names. The 1st one is a fe7 hack that's in Spanish and is a crossover, it might be here but i can't find it. The 2nd one is I think a fe7 hacks. Seph played a chapter that was a fog of war map and one of the lords was a thief, I think. If you can find the names for me that will be really helpful

The Spanish one was simply Crossover Hack, and it's hosted on the FE War of Dragons spanish site.

The other one was by Aeorys and crew, called Origin of Creation, which doesn't have a public patch.

Seph played a chapter that was a fog of war map and one of the lords was a thief, I think. If you can find the names for me that will be really helpful

Oh, somebody is actually interested in our hack. Fabulous~

As Seph said, it's called Origin of Creation (FEOC for short). We don't have a public patch out yet, but there's the possibility of a 3 chapter demo this coming FEE3 that we'll release to the public. We might release the old demo patch, too, if there's enough interest garnered.

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·

I've been interested in FEOC since its topic was originally posted on Pokemblem.

I'm happy to finally see/hear progress for it. Can't wait for the chance to play!