• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black hair Severa

Chrom!Inigo

and Red hair Morgan

*high five*

hell yeah buddy

also this is probably just me, but I can't see Cynthia with anything other than blue (via Chrom) or white (via Henry) hair

I'm a little off put that if Basilio/Flavia is the parent of Morgan, then why doesn't Morgan have darker skin?

It just feels odd, is all.

It doesn't matter to me in the long run, because I think that Royal Blue fits Morgan/Marc perfectly.

Other colors that interest me:

Orange Nah (Little Red Riding Hood FTW)

Brown Owain (I thought this would look horrible, but Gregor's hair actually meshes well with him imo.)

Blonde Brady (Go play Persona 4 for my reasoning behind this)

Royal Blue Inigo

Purple Kjelle

Orange/Black/Blonde Noire (Any of these 3 look ok, but I already had GaiusxNowi, so Blonde was plan B)

Stahl Severa (Looks nice as an assassin)

Black/Blonde Gerome (Batman/Char. Nuff said)

That reminds me. I have to level-grind Cherche, so I can get a good Gerome.

Honourable mentions for Morgan:

Cherche rose color (Looks amazing, plus Morgs gets a badass older brother)

Tiki Green (I like green, plus being a Manakete is always a plus)

Olivia Pink (So adorable)

Honourable mentions for Marc (Male Morgan):

Gangrel Red (Unique color. Looks nice.)

Virion Blue

Basilio Black (Would've been better if it changed Marc's skin tone as well, but it still looks cool.)

Edited by Luminous Dharc

I find light blue and blonde haired Laurent to be somewhat fitting.

And i can't see Owain as anything but blonde.

And red hair and light blue hair seem to fit Gerome.

I forgot to mention. I do happen to like blonde hair for Morgan (particularly female!Morgan). Mainly for the same reasons as Gregor/Ricken!Severa.

Edited by Little Al

Owain - I can't see him in anything other than blonde, so his dadda is Vaike.

Inigo - Lon'Qu's hair color was okay on him, but I'm liking Chrom's blue on him more.

Brady - I could never really decide who to father him, so I just have him sporting Ricken's red/orange.

Kjelle - Dark hair, though she ends up looking a lot like a very attractive female Kellam because of that hair.

Cynthia - Freddy's dark brown looks nice on her.

Severa - Dark Brown, she just looks beautiful with it.

Gerome - I really don't know, he does give off a cool aura with Virion's silver-blue color though.

Morgan - Tiki green for female Morgan and Chrom-Blue for male.

Yarne - I just stick with Gregor's dark brown.

Laurent - Dark Brown. But people really say black a lot here, but I don't see anything that can really count as black in this game.

Noire - White...kinda ironic.

Nah - Orange or Brown, I think she's pretty in Orange though. Then against she's pretty in any color I think.

^ I tried Lon'qu!Gerome because Lon'qu x Cherche was kinda cute, but he just looked waaay too dreary. Thought of Henry!Gerome too, but then he would look unhealthy as fuck.

Anyway, I love:

Virion!Gerome

blond Owain

Frederick!Severa

Chrom!Inigo <-- sexiest thing ever and I hate to give him any other father, but...

Chrom!Cynthia <-- more important because Sumia's a picky woman, so I'm gonna try Lon'qu!Inigo next (I love how Chrom's hair matches Cynthia's shirt)...

blond Brady

black-haired Nah

black-haired Noire <-- for namesake

white-tufted Yarne

Donnel!Kjelle

idgaf about Laurent

I really wanted to like Henry!Cynthia, but I hated how the shading on her white hair didn't match the shading on her armour, which had a purple tinge (they didn't do that with her hair, since too many variations and I bet they were lazy).

Hmmm...

Never really cared for Owain and Inigo's hair color.
I like Dark Hair colors for Brady (although a lot of hair colors work for him)
For Kjelle, i like Virion's Hair color. I can imagine black, dark brown or white working for her.
Pretty much used to seeing Cynthia with Chrom Blue.
Used to Severa with a Dark hair color of sorts.
I find Gerome looks best with Black hair. Virion's Blue looked nice on him too.
I always like Cordelia's hair color on Female Morgan. Don't really know for Male morgan
Yarne and Laurent don't matter, honestly. It's a bit hard to notice.
Noire looks at her best with Henry's white hair.
Nah seems to pull of any hair color well.

CAN YOU SPOT THE DIFFERENCE!!?

morgancolor.jpgmorgancolor2.jpg

The changes are so subtle I can barely notice at times. Brown and black make me feel like I'm almost colorblind...easier to see in battle, though...

I do like the brown. I've gotten so used to it I can't see it as anything else... o_o;;

EDIT: I forgot to mention that one of my friend's also plays this game; he had Noire with white hair, which actually looks really damn good...much so that now I think my own choice of black hair for her looks weird.

I prefer Brady having blonde hair, Severa with red hair, and I have Owain with orange hair. Nah would look better I think if she had a brighter hair color. Hers is also black.

Edited by sL360

Owain with Orange Hair makes him look like early Ichigo from Bleach (before Kubo started sharpening his chin), so I usually pair Lissa up with Gaius.

I just can't imagine Inigo without that Chrom Blue hair, and the fact that Inigo looks like a gay fabulous version of Chrom with it, I just have to do it every run :V

Cynthia looks cute with white hair, and Severa looks gorgeous with black hair. Brady with any hair color other than blonde looks pig-disgusting to me, sorry guys :x

Edited by Drgnquester

I really grew fond of ginger Noire. And I grew fond of brown-haired Gregor!Owain(besides blonde which is the best hair choice) too.

Dirty blonde Morgan(Libra!Morgan) actually looks quite good too if alone or with his dad.

If you're referring to Gaius!Noire, then I gotta agree. I haven't used her for as long as the others, but I think Gaius' hair REALLY fits her most out of the other children I've had him...fathered. It's not as awkward.

And I really liked Stahl!Inigo's hair... I'm gonna miss this on my other file... but yeah, I think this is my headcanon for Inigo's hair. It really fits for me~

This is along with my previous posts. Like Morgan with Olivia's hair.

My favorites

Indigo: dark blue or blue-grey (Chrom and Virion)

Brady: dark red, blond, and dirty blond (Gregor, Vaike, and Libra)

Owain: dirty blond (Libra)

Gerome: black and blond (Lon'qu and Vaike)

Yarne: dark red and orange (Gregor and Gaius)

Laurent: blond and blue-grey (Vaike and Virion)

Kjelle: black, brown-black, and dark purple (Kellam, Lon'qu, and Donnel)

Cynthia: brown and orange (Fredrick and Gaius)

Severa: dark red, blue-grey, black, and pink (Gregor, Virion, Lon'qu, and Ricken)

Noire: orange, black, and light blond (Gaius, Lon'qu, Henry)

Nah: brown-black, orange, pink, and black (Kellam, Gaius, Ricken, and Lon'qu)

Top favorites: Ingio dark blue, Brady blond, Owain dity blond, Gerome blond, Yarne dark red,

Laurent blond, Kjelle purple, Cynthia brown, Severa blue-grey, Norie orange, Nah black.

Edited by Lostsong