Favorite Hair Colors for 2nd Gen Kids

And can someone please explain how its possible for F Morgan to be talking to Tiki when her mothers are different???? :huh: I'm guessing Photoshop???

Support log.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And can someone please explain how its possible for F Morgan to be talking to Tiki when her mothers are different???? :huh: I'm guessing Photoshop???

Support log.

I would actually have to go through the effort of beating her chapter on Lunatic, when neither of two blonde potential mothers are actually leveled.

Saving on a Battle Save after you recruit Morgan with a specific mother changes the hair color in the support log.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Well, the same can be kind of said to people who see MU's kids as their own. xD

Azure/Inigo without black hair and without his non-deep Japanese voice for his deeper English voice just feels WRONG to me... no offense to Liam O'Brien.

Wait, his voice is Liam O'Brien? Sweet. I loved his voice for Lucius in Unchained Blades.

Anyway, my favorite is pink-haired Morgan. Just...yeah.

Personally, I can't imagine Inigo without Virion's hair color, but then again, Virion's hair color is awesome on every kid. I also absolutely love Severa with Black hair. It helps that she is my MU's wife in my current run.

Okay, so I'd think female Morgan has somewhere in the vein of 26 hair colors (assuming that some females share a hair color with some of the guys).

Perhaps because there are way more females than males in the game...

[huge image]

Light purple hair is the only hair colour that works for me with Nah. Purple hair ftw.

Is that Donny!Nah?! I haven't dared to enter that map on my Hard file yet, so I dunno yet...

Hmm, I feel like I like Cynthia with Frederick's hair more now that I think about it... Maybe I just grew accustomed to it on my main file.

Perhaps because there are way more females than males in the game...

Actually, nope. It's because male characters can pass down their hair color to a daughter, who the Avatar can then marry. Which means I can have a female Morgan with, say, Virion's hair color.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Is that Donny!Nah?! I haven't dared to enter that map on my Hard file yet, so I dunno yet...

I think that's a Nah with MU hair color 18, aka light purple. Donny's is more indigo.

Actually, nope. It's because male characters can pass down their hair color to a daughter, who the Avatar can then marry. Which means I can have a female Morgan with, say, Virion's hair color.

Meaning third generation Morgan?

I think that's a Nah with MU hair color 18, aka light purple. Donny's is more indigo.

Oh...

Is there a chart for all available hair colors for other children? Though I feel like Nah would look better with Lon'qu's hair or something darker.

Blonde(Color 7) MU!Severa

Cordelia!Morgan

Chrom!Inigo

Kellam!Nah

Libra!Owain

Lon'qu!Noire

Henry!Brady

Donnel!Kjelle

are the ones I usually go for/barely budge from these pairings every time I play. I've noticed Kjelle looks really really pretty with any color I've tried/seen on her(blonde, black, blue, purple), Noire always has to have black hair for me because her name is Noire.

Although, I like Brady and Cynthia with silver hair, so I have to decide if I want Cynthia with the color or Kanji Tatsumi. As a side note I don't really care about Yarne at all :V

I have a thing for Blonde hair so Vaike ended up being the most valuable father in the game.

Blonde Severa is the best, works with her tsun tsun personality.

I have a thing for Blonde hair so Vaike ended up being the most valuable father in the game.

Blonde Severa is the best, works with her tsun tsun personality.

Blonde Severa <3. It makes her look kind of like Sailor Moon xD

Blonde Severa <3. It makes her look kind of like Sailor Moon xD

For me I couldn't resist because she ends up being a clone of Sena from Haganai with her 'n-not that I want to p-pair up with you or anything.'

I can't think of any kid who suits blonde hair more then her. Maybe Inigo to make him even more dashing.

Meaning third generation Morgan?

Oh...

Is there a chart for all available hair colors for other children? Though I feel like Nah would look better with Lon'qu's hair or something darker.

There's some charts I found on the first post, and a link to a giant collage of 2nd gen kids and their different hair colors.

There's some charts I found on the first post, and a link to a giant collage of 2nd gen kids and their different hair colors.

Oh, oops, I didn't look at the entire picture of that the first time it was linked...

and wow! Now I...can't help but think Nah is definitely better with Lon'qu's black hair or at least a dark hair... Same applies to Noire, and that has nothing to do with her name. Like... Kellam's black.

Olivia!Morgan is the best female Morgan hair color. ;; I think I'm gonna go play my male file now.

Personally, I can't imagine Inigo without blue hair.

Severa looks best with brown hair (like Ricken's and Gregor's). And I'm not saying this because she's a few steps away from looking like one of my favorite VC characters if either of those two is her father.

Either dark brown, blonde, or white for Cynthia. Adding to that, I feel blue hair suits her the least.

I'm starting to like a blue-haired Nah.

Blue-Violet (like Donnel's hair) for Kjelle because I feel it goes with her armor. Or blonde. Blonde is fine too.

Orange or black for Noire.

I can't really think on what I like for other children characters as of yet.

And while I know it's not possible, I have thought Lucina would look good with a pink skunk stripe in her blue hair.

Edited by Little Al

I might or might not have mentioned it, but aside from Cynthia, I don't really have any hair color preferences (go figure).

Edited by Levant Fortner

Black hair Severa

Blue hair Inigo

and Red hair Morgan

Bold: I'm afraid yer gonna have to be more specific, as in Chrom's blue or Virion's blue.