DLC now up (and new pack as well)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops, time to shell out more money for the pack. I believe this will be the last other than TSON?

And now MORE conversations to do....too bad I'm still in the middle of finals....

That's a... er rather interesting name.

BTW, just checking, is the episode called the "The Future Past 1"? If not, does the Future Past Pack mention the other episode's names?

Edited by VincentASM

That's a... er rather interesting name.

BTW, just checking, is the episode called the "The Future Past 1"? If not, does the Future Past Pack mention the other episode's names?

Yes, it's called "The Future Past 1". All 3 of them are referred to as the Future Past maps.

It's odd, but fitting.

Sort of a pseudo-pun. It's basically saying "the Future which already happened", which is true in the context of the kids' bad future: It already happened, and that's why they came back in time. The goal of the Future Past maps is to prevent that future from happening to earlier versions of the kids.

It's odd, but fitting.

Sort of a pseudo-pun. It's basically saying "the Future which already happened", which is true in the context of the kids' bad future: It already happened, and that's why they came back in time. The goal of the Future Past maps is to prevent that future from happening to earlier versions of the kids.

Also, Validar did once say "You may have killed me in some future past".

I remember that actually.

Not that I understood what he meant X D

Well, I didn't understand what he meant either XD

Unless it refers to chapter 6, where he was trying to assassinate Emmeryn, and got foiled.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I'm going to go broke buying all of these DLC. The only ones you really need is the EXP and the money ones (although with infinite grinding, why even that?). The skills and the scroll ones are good too. But I'm not paying to view extra conversations that I can just google.

Well, FoD 1 is certainly Endgame-level hard on Lunatic Mode, even if you grinded your characters. Of course, Limit Breaker skill trivializes it, but I haven't bothered to get it.

The scenario is you have to save four of the 2nd generation characters from their slow deaths, and their durability is dependent on their parents, similar to their recruitment chapters. Thing is, if you haven't bothered to get a pairing done, the unit will have the stats of a level 1 promoted unit (or in Nah's case, just a level 1 unit).

Despite this Noire has it the worst, as she'll immediately get owned by 2 Longbow Snipers. It's recommended to have at least two galeforce users so you can rush in and kill them.

I'm liking this so far.

Also, Validar did once say "You may have killed me in some future past".

Unless it refers to chapter 6, where he was trying to assassinate Emmeryn, and got foiled.

Maybe... because I doubt he was killed in the kids' past since Emmeryn was actually killed by him in theirs.

But I'm excited now~! I just have to wait till I get home from work... and the ride. ;-; More conversations, yay.

Well, FoD 1 is certainly Endgame-level hard on Lunatic Mode, even if you grinded your characters. Of course, Limit Breaker skill trivializes it, but I haven't bothered to get it.

The scenario is you have to save four of the 2nd generation characters from their slow deaths, and their durability is dependent on their parents, similar to their recruitment chapters. Thing is, if you haven't bothered to get a pairing done, the unit will have the stats of a level 1 promoted unit (or in Nah's case, just a level 1 unit).

Despite this Noire has it the worst, as she'll immediately get owned by 2 Longbow Snipers. It's recommended to have at least two galeforce users so you can rush in and kill them.

I'm liking this so far.

Yeah I just played it a little on my no Second Seal file and it's actually really quite hard. Breaker skills counter Weapon Triangle. Rescue is banned. Reinforcements with Mire. X_x

Much harder than even the spotpass Paralogues imo.

Also really liking the dialogue so far too.

Edited by XeKr

I'm going to go broke buying all of these DLC. The only ones you really need is the EXP and the money ones (although with infinite grinding, why even that?). The skills and the scroll ones are good too. But I'm not paying to view extra conversations that I can just google.

Well, if you ever wanted to grind on Lunatic mode... let's just say you'll wish you had DLC. Also, for me, the main draw for the Scramble pack, in addition to the conversations, is the seeds of trust. What's more, you pretty much NEED the regalia DLC if you want some of the legendary weapons since two of them can only be gotten from Double Duel otherwise.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Finally! Haven't gone into Future Past yet but I'm digging the Springs! The Swordmaster Risen look...interesting.

Oh come on. Now that's just "changing it for the sake of changing it".

Agreed. Future of Despair sounds much cooler.

I think it means exactly that. He should have died there and the world was saved, if only for a moment. Grima reviving him is what prevented an extremely premature Game Over.

Oh come on. Now that's just "changing it for the sake of changing it".

Agreed. Future of Despair sounds much cooler.

It doesn't matter to me - it still sounds awesome. And, if you really think about it, it's also rather fitting.

Edited by Levant Fortner