DLC now up (and new pack as well)

...Anyone not talking about how they used one of Chrom's clips in the Lissa & Emmeryn Hot Springs convo? Did they do that with the Japanese version, or was it just the localizers having fun with their dialogue?

Actually, I noted that as well when I posted the script in the script thread.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So glad that Future of Despair/Future Past/whatever finally came out. (Not that I can get it anytime soon, but still XD) How much am I going to have to grind up the children's parents if I don't want them to die instantly?

In Lunatic Mode, you'll want the parents to have close to capped stats, but honestly it won't matter -too- much. Lunatic Mode enemies are so brutal against them that they can ORKO them.

What's going to matter is their skills. I tried Aegis/Pavise combo but it's too unreliable. Lucky Seven, Tomebreaker, Bowbreaker, and Lancebreaker are the far better skills to go for.

...Anyone not talking about how they used one of Chrom's clips in the Lissa & Emmeryn Hot Springs convo? Did they do that with the Japanese version, or was it just the localizers having fun with their dialogue?

Lissa's imitation skills are top tier apparently

localization team wins again

(obligatory #yolo from Hot Spring Anna)

Edited by shadykid

I can confirm for you... if you tell me what the hell you mean.

I haven't played the Hot Springs DLC in months and I'm not really that interested in my English copy at the moment. [/weeb]

i have been interpreting the title as "the future that has already happened" or "the past (future) hat is yet to happen". Really it would have made more sense/been easier to understand with a comma: "The Future, Past"

also, difficulty wasn't that bad, but i was just sending out lissa to spam fortify so yeah.

i have been interpreting the title as "the future that has already happened" or "the past (future) hat is yet to happen". Really it would have made more sense/been easier to understand with a comma: "The Future, Past"

also, difficulty wasn't that bad, but i was just sending out lissa to spam fortify so yeah.

The bold is how I interpret it as well.

The Noire you have mentions that she and the others stayed in a building like this one in her future, but they all got out quickly because they sensed something was amiss.

I haven't played the Hot Springs DLC in months and I'm not really that interested in my English copy at the moment. [/weeb]

while Lissa is talking to Emmeryn, she imitates Chrom's voice at one point

Anyone know how many DLCs are left after this?

Just the ultimate DLC. You'd better be ready! Because you face the strongest enemies in the game, complete with illegal forges.

I'm interpreting the name as "preventing a future that, from the perspective of characters in your army, is in the past."

Which works very well, even if I rather preferred the admittedly-generic Future of Despair name.

I'll get this if I ever get the money, but at the moment I'll hold off for Annapotheosis.

did Anna really just say YOLO to Inigo in the hot spring dlc?

lolololol

meanwhile the fe12 patch has one arrow to the knee and suddenly they're the bad guys

At least she actually says "you only live once", though, which has always been a common enough phrase.

Edited by Iridium

To see if Lissa imitates Chrom's voice in the Japanese copy with the actual voice clip?

meanwhile the fe12 patch has one arrow to the knee and suddenly they're the bad guys

At least she actually says "you only live once", though, which has always been a common enough phrase.

lololol, it is a normal phrase that anyone can use really... Only certain people would associate "you only live once" with that YOLO trend thing.

lololol, it is a normal phrase that anyone can use really... Only certain people would associate "you only live once" with that YOLO trend thing.

I don't know where you live but 'YOLO' is probably the most common utterance at my high school. It's on a crapload of posters and t-shirts. The only things that even come close are parodies of the Keep Calm and (Insert Blank) poster and phrases with 'swag' integrated into them.

You would probably be the most popular person at my school if you had a username like xX420#YOLOSWAGXx.

i sometimes hate this place

and by sometimes

i mean always

So yeah... since I didn't use either of Noire's parents, I'm running into the wonderful issue where she can be oneshotted (not one-rounded, killed in a single shot) from anything attacking from outside, and it all doubles her: the longbow snipers, the reinforcement sages, and the reinforcement Mire sorcerer (well, Mire users can't double, but he has a OHKO at 80% displayed hit). Didn't use Kjelle's either, but she doesn't seem to have reinforcement issues as far as I've seen. Cynthia and Nah can hold their own (the inside enemies tink) since I did use their parents.

Welp, time to level Tharja and Gaius a bit I suppose. Seems to be my only choice aside from just bodyblocking every stairwell within ten tiles.

Edited by Skarthe

I don't know where you live but 'YOLO' is probably the most common utterance at my high school. It's on a crapload of posters and t-shirts. The only things that even come close are parodies of the Keep Calm and (Insert Blank) poster and phrases with 'swag' integrated into them.

You would probably be the most popular person at my school if you had a username like xX420#YOLOSWAGXx.

and by sometimes

i mean always

Probably because I'm not in school anymore. :V but I do know it's commonplace in schools.

and well, looks like the localization sure had fun with the DLCs again for Lissa/Emmeryn.

and by sometimes

i mean always

The thing is, YOLO and 'you only live once' actually seem to have different connotations despite being the same thing. I haven't ever heard anyone IRL say either, though. Though, my school is full of people that can probably barely use a computer.

...Wait, there were like five people that liked to yell yolo, and they stopped after a week. Forgot about that.

How come I didn't hear Lissa use Chrom's voice clip? :( Guess I'll try again and see if I just missed it.

I did Future Past on my second file, which has 55hrs vs main file's 200+... Units were NOT prepared XD But I eventually got through with only NPC Noire getting Mire'd.

Henry/Cynthia in Future Past, how cute? Him being a good father in his ending makes sense now.

Edited by Owain Dark

Depends on the difficulty.

The children can get killed on ambush spawn on hard mode on the enemy phase if you don't block things out.

It's actually better to leave their doors closed until the end if you just want completion.

but no one does that

Noire is also the most vulnerable so rush to her first to block up possible attack locations.

Also Sorcs with Mire spawn as reinforcements.

[spoiler=ending]

dat tiki stabbing

To note, I just completed the DLC after six hours spent on training Donnel/Nowi.

All the door automatically open after turn 10, but after that, reinforcements stop spewing out.

Edited by HeroMystic

All the door automatically open after turn 10, but after that, reinforcements stop spewing out.

Okay. So it's a battle to survive ANNIHILATION until the doors open automatically. Sweet. Defense is my specialty!

And since you're here, Rey, do enemies in these maps use illegal forges on hard mode?

Edited by Levant Fortner

Okay. So it's a battle to survive ANNIHILATION until the doors open automatically. Sweet. Defense is my specialty!

And since you're here, Rey, do enemies in these maps use illegal forges on hard mode?

And it'd still take a while... unless their parents were trained well for them to survive.

Huh, you haven't played it yet or something?

nvm, I guess not. I could find out later? xD

Edited by Cordelia

A note: Lissa's voice clip thing only occurs if you have the voices set to English. It doesn't happen if you have the voices set to Japanese, even if the voice-glitch makes the English voices play. That should be obvious, though.

Unimportant information!