Xenologue Music Glitch

Dai

Is it just me, or does it seem like Nintendo's fixed the glitch where occasionally the music you select for skirmishes is played over the DLC's music? I haven't had the glitch happen to me for a week or so. I usually have it screw up on me every other time. I might just be lucky, but I don't know.

This is definitely not the case, as I've had it occur to me less than 24 hours ago.

Oh, I see. Well, darn. I guess I'm just really lucky, then. =< I'd hoped it would be fixed.

Nintendo doesn't seem to have patched the game at all. There's still a few other problems I'd wish for them to fix.

That voice and streetpass bug is going to be there. We're just gonna have to deal.

It makes me really sad that they haven't addressed the bugs considering how well this game has been received. I mean if it didn't sell that well I would maybe understand them not seeing it as worthwhile, but come on they're just plain lazy.

Am i the only one whos ok with this glitch? Cuz LB2's 8 bit music is actually quite awful.

Honestly, for most of the DLC I prefer Chaos or Conquest so I actually like this glitch.

Edited by Zelos

Am i the only one whos ok with this glitch? Cuz LB2's 8 bit music is actually quite awful.

Yep I'm on board. Except I quite liked that tune! It was catchy for being so old.

I didn't think of it so much as a glitch as a ... uh, probability of playing the sidequest music. And frankly I do prefer Chaos to, say SB2's music, which I didn't even like in it's game.