So, anyone want to update an old war horse?

Black_Knight

Doubt anyone remembers me unless you're also a transplant from older Fire Emblem forums circa 2004 (Only one I recognize here is Vincent.) From the looks of it, I take it Serenes is the last major Fire Emblem forum standing. So, any old timers here want to fill me in on the nitty grity of what's been happening for the past 5 years (Other than Fire Emblem's popularity explosion with Awakening.)

And while staying is tempting, after reading a part of the FAQ, I fear life here may be a little bit to... Binding for someone used to the lawless of the 'Outrealms'. And I never bother to read the rule page anyway.. So, we'll see how things pan out.

Anyways, to new and old members alike, hello.

Edited by Black_Knight

Welcome... back I guess?

I'm not the old "Shadow of Chaos" guy from FESS... I'm just someone who happened to get the same username and got active in the forums from FE GBA hacking.

Regardless, again, welcome back.

I know a Black Knight (Nightrider (EDIT: Or was it Nightraider? Welp, either way)), but I guess that's not an entirely inconceivable name on a FE community.

Either way, welcome back?

Edited by 47948201