Kix

Mini Wheats

Corn Pops

Corn Flakes

Bottom tier:

Life

Raisin Bran

Edited by David the SecondWorld

I agree with Cinnamon Toast Crunch being in the top tier, but I disagree with Fruity Pebbles being lower than Cocoa Pebbles. Cocoa Pebbles don't even taste chocolately, so naturally Fruity Pebbles > Cocoa Pebbles.

Froot Loops being any higher than Lower Mid is what's madness. They're terrible. I don't like Raisin Bran either, but Rice Krispies being that much higher than it when it has absolutely zero flavour makes no sense. Corn Flakes should receive bonus points for being the first boxed cereal ever, and again, it's at least better than Rice Krispies.

Also, Nesquik is missing- top tier please.

Froot Loops being any higher than Lower Mid is what's madness. They're terrible. I don't like Raisin Bran either, but Rice Krispies being that much higher than it when it has absolutely zero flavour makes no sense. Corn Flakes should receive bonus points for being the first boxed cereal ever, and again, it's at least better than Rice Krispies.

Also, Nesquik is missing- top tier please.

I like Froot Loops, although I agree they may be a bit high. I'm not sure where to move it through.

I see where you're coming from with Rice Krispies, I think I'll move it down a tier and replace it with Frosted Mini Wheats.(I can't believe I forgot that)

These are ranked by how good they are, Corn Flakes will receive no such bonus.

I've never tried Nesquik.

Frosted flakes ;~;

Theeeeyyyyyy'rrrrreeeee mediocre!

>Cheerios on Low Mid

Get out.

Regular Cherrios are a bit bland, but I still like them.at least Honey Nut Cherrios are at high mid

Edited by David the SecondWorld

You get so much Corn Flakes for the same price as other cereals and they're extremely customizable compared to other cereals. Adding fruits like bananas or strawberries to them makes a better breakfast than those so called top tier cereal, won't ruin your teeth nearly as much and won't give you diabetes by age 30.

Definitely something you should consider despite them being so plain.

Adding things can be done to almost everything on the list and it will be good. Have you ever tried Cocoa Krispies with bananas?

I also find many of the higher ranked cereals to still be better even without anything added.(aside from milk of course)

My tongue trusts very few non-water liquids and milk is not among them, thus I've had limited exposure to any cereal

I'm a mutant and enjoy plain cheerios though

Agree with most of this list, except Trix should be middle tier. Also, Fruity Pebbles are terrible, but their General Mills knockoff, Fruity Dynobites, are fucking D-licious.

Frosted Cheerios aren't on here for some reason, but it should be in Top Tier.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

Also, Fruity Pebbles are terrible, but their General Mills knockoff, Fruity Dynobites, are fucking D-licious.

Frosted Cheerios aren't on here for some reason, but it should be in Top Tier.

I haven't tried either of them.

You get so much Corn Flakes for the same price as other cereals and they're extremely customizable compared to other cereals. Adding fruits like bananas or strawberries to them makes a better breakfast than those so called top tier cereal, won't ruin your teeth nearly as much and won't give you diabetes by age 30.

Definitely something you should consider despite them being so plain.

Oh I do this all the time. Corn Flakes and peaches are my favorite.

But why is Apple Jacks in the same tier as Fruity Pebbles? This. Is. Madness!

Can Lucky Charms performed a 50 hit combo against Magneto without Storm? I think not.

Is there Pringles cereal or something out there now

(that's not even what calling somebody Pringles means in a fighting game context, I know, but anyway)

Edited by Rehab