I love how this game supports ChromxSumia

Any of Chrom's wife(Except Avatar, for obvious reasons...) drops off because she isn't relevant enough to be in another cutscene. Sumia only cutscenes later on would have made the pairing forced, but thankfully it's natural for all of them at that point.

Sumia's limited options are to mirror Chrom's limited options. Plus, Sumia doesn't look like she'd mesh well with the other Shepherds like how Chrom doesn't mesh well outside of his limited support options.

He... wouldn't? Chrom seriously should have gotten some more bromance supports - it's shown in Summer Scramble that he thinks quite highly of Stahl, and Stahl him. And Kellam's a member of the Shepherds, even if Chrom doesn't truly notice him.

And I actually wanted him to support with Tharja to explain his reasoning for why the hell he recruited her in the first place. Of course, then that support with Noire would make no since, because I highly doubt he'd let that slide.

Anndd, return of the yandere Sumia jokes. Jokes, start! [/waves flag]

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anndd, return of the yandere Sumia jokes. Jokes, start! [/waves flag]

You're too late! Editing phail beat you to it. XD

I'm wondering why Sumia has limited pairing options. I can understand for Chrom, since writing for more potential mothers could get time consuming but her being limited seems...random.

You're too late! Editing phail beat you to it. XD

Editing fail?

They should have done it with another one of his candidate and her name is not Avatar or Olivia.

Perhaps limiting Sumia's supports is another way of pushing Chrom/Sumia onto the players. Chrom's limited pairings is completely understandable in all honesty... though after reading Female Avatar/Aversa's, it made me wanna see Chrom's views on it.

Edited by Cordelia

Editing fail?

They should have done it with another one of his candidate and her name is not Avatar or Olivia.

I'd assume that's why Sumia's in that scene. XD

I mean that means it's a fail on the devs or whoevers fault... for letting that slip. but my strikeout sentence still applies. 8(

No, because we get half that many simultaneously existing timelines to play with <w<

But that's definitely a nice thought.

So? The fact that so many pairings are options for us is good enough for me to believe in the existence of a bunch of realities/timelines.

Vashiane: Haha, thanks. XD

Sumia is everywhere.

Sumia is standing by your side right now.

Sumia is with you in the shower and the bathroom.

Sumia is in every game you've ever played.

Sumia is a yandere

Sumia is all things good and all things important and all things great and all things wonderful.

Oh wait that did not sounds right.... Discipline me master

Every yandere in everything is actually Sumia and the measure of how good the game is decided by the Sumia. For example, Awakening has a rather bad Sumia and did not manage to put Sumia correctly and in thus a pretty bad game. Grahnye for example is Sumia disguised as unimportant side character, failed the capture the essence of Sumia, and is one FE4 which is seriously a pretty bad game. The purpose of FE game is to capture the essence that is Sumia, which is why they still continued the production of FE because they failed to capture the essence of Sumia. I hope you guys undertand how Sumia is present during Maribelle and Lucina scene. Farewell

Sumia is everywhere.

Sumia is standing by your side right now.

Sumia is with you in the shower and the bathroom.

Sumia is in every game you've ever played.

Sumia is a yandere

Sumia is all things good and all things important and all things great and all things wonderful.

Oh wait that did not sounds right.... Discipline me master

Every yandere in everything is actually Sumia and the measure of how good the game is decided by the Sumia. For example, Awakening has a rather bad Sumia and did not manage to put Sumia correctly and in thus a pretty bad game. Grahnye for example is Sumia disguised as unimportant side character, failed the capture the essence of Sumia, and is one FE4 which is seriously a pretty bad game. The purpose of FE game is to capture the essence that is Sumia, which is why they still continued the production of FE because they failed to capture the essence of Sumia. I hope you guys undertand how Sumia is present during Maribelle and Lucina scene. Farewell

I think my brain just died. o_O

... o_O

A-And that why I trained Magikarp.

In other news, Rey, I still haven't recovered from that comic on the Headcanon Pairings thread, and now I really need to remember to breathe again. Why are you making me laugh so hard?

In other news, Rey, I still haven't recovered from that comic on the Headcanon Pairings thread, and now I really need to remember to breathe again. Why are you making me laugh so hard?

Because I need to do something OTHER than shipping a self-insert of myself with a 2D collection of pixels. |D

Because I need to do something OTHER than shipping a self-insert of myself with a 2D collection of pixels. |D

I think I'm perma-attached to Henry now, so you're not alone. It's going to be a pain pairing myself with other people now. :\

I found both those supports to be boring, honestly. I haven't seen Sumia's supports with Gaius or the male Avatar though, and I've only seen her C support with Henry.

I supported The Avatar with Sumia and they talk about books instead of pies. Yeah, I do think it deserved a little bit more development...it just seems akward going from barely friends to getting "hitched". Although Sumia is beautiful, adorable and funny, so it's kind of alright. Now, if it were Tharja...

He... wouldn't? Chrom seriously should have gotten some more bromance supports - it's shown in Summer Scramble that he thinks quite highly of Stahl, and Stahl him. And Kellam's a member of the Shepherds, even if Chrom doesn't truly notice him.

You make me want to really buy that DLC now.

@Bolded: Even if NO ONE truly notices him. That poor guy. x)

I supported The Avatar with Sumia and they talk about books instead of pies. Yeah, I do think it deserved a little bit more development...it just seems akward going from barely friends to getting "hitched". Although Sumia is beautiful, adorable and funny, so it's kind of alright. Now, if it were Tharja...

You make me want to really buy that DLC now.

@Bolded: Even if NO ONE truly notices him. That poor guy. x)

Gods, I know. Poor Kellam.

The fact that they limited Sumia's options to match Chrom's is vexing to me... because I seriously wanted Vaike and Sumia to get together. That is my OTP, even if it can't happen.

pffft

Sumia X Stahl master race

Except Stahl goes with Sully >_>

I could see that. Stahl is such a nice guy.

B-But adorable blonde Cynthia... I want it so bad. :cry:

Agreed.

DADDY'S LITTLE GURL will always have black hair.

Blue Haired Pega Pony Princess >_>

The only thing better than that is Cold Naked Poster Liutenant of Doom

My lungs are going to hate me in the morning... Okay. I'mma curl up on the floor and laugh hysterically again.

Blue Haired Pega Pony Princess >_>

The only thing better than that is Cold Naked Poster Liutenant of Doom

loooooooooool oh god.

how about male Avatar x Chrom? :(

I actually wanted Sumia x Stahl at first... I...I don't really like blue-haired Cynthia.